• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

Bjorn, I just noticed that Alexy got married at like age 18? Wtf was he thinking, no wonder he had a bad start to his MMA career, all those Russian hotties messing up his brain hahahaaa

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti (260605)

You know what they say, love can make blind. I enjoyed being around her and we decided to get married. A few days later, all hell broke lose because I apparently wasn't allowed to bring my girlfriends to my home anymore because I was married. I divorced from my wife the same day and have been living a great life ever since. The bitch ruined my mental preparation for my first fights, but since I am back to fucking on a regular base with different Russian hotties, I am performing as I should. I am a beast, not only in the cage...

#42 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:20 PM

Damn, Alexy is gonna have 25 kids by age 30 bro lmao
Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.
AGNhg.gif

ZzH6Vq7.gif

#43 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

Damn, Alexy is gonna have 25 kids by age 30 bro lmao

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti (260605)

Unlike my fights, I do play it safe ;)

#44 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:20 AM

Interview with the Gamma Kids NY LHW champion 

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti 

20150305174412GKNY%20BELT.jpg

Hey mr. Innokenti! Congratulations on your latest win! 

Thank you! The fight wasn't as I had hoped. I wanted a brutal war, but my opponent wasn't up to the task. 

You like being in a war? 

Yes! I have soldier blood running in me and I love a bloodbath in the cage. 

I guess the fans must really like you then! 

Yeah, they sure do. I want to bring the fight and just score a win by convincing the judges. 

Did the fight go according to plan? 

It did. I wanted to give him a lesson in clinchfighting and it worked out fine. I would have loved to cut him open badly, but a finish is a finish and that's what I like. 

What is next for you? 

There is a manager with two fighters ranked right below me in the division. It does make zero sense to me to have two fighters of the same manager there. I will see what the matchmaker decides, but I would like to face the highest ranked of the two. If I can beat him as well, I will think of either giving his other fighter a chance as well or doing a superfight with another champ. 

That sounds really interesting! Are you aiming for the Middleweight belt then as well? 

Almost correct. Superheavyweight as well. I don't know what way I will go first should I win my next fight, but I want a superfight with either the Middleweight champion or the superheavyweight champion. I want to become a two division champ and the biggest possible goal would be to be a triple division champ. 

Wow, just wow!!

Yeah, I know that are some very hard objectives to reach, but if I can defend my belt once again, that is my most likely next step. I want to get in the HOF, no matter what it takes to get there! 

We wish you all the best and will follow you from up close. 

Not too close please, I have some stuff going on in real life ( read  ' bitches' ) that not everyone should know about. 

We will respect your privacy as good as we can mr. Innokenti. 

Good. Bye guys! 

#45 MON85

MON85

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:47 PM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minster" Kelly 6-1-0

"Alexy Innokenti, you have my respect for accepting our title fight on short notice. A sign of a true Champion - that being said, this is as nice as it can be from here on. You knock people out, I knock people out. In 10 days time, this fight ends one way, I have stopped everyone in Round 1 in my career, I expect the same result come fight night. It's time for this story to end with a twist nobody expected".

#46 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minster" Kelly 6-1-0

"Alexy Innokenti, you have my respect for accepting our title fight on short notice. A sign of a true Champion - that being said, this is as nice as it can be from here on. You knock people out, I knock people out. In 10 days time, this fight ends one way, I have stopped everyone in Round 1 in my career, I expect the same result come fight night. It's time for this story to end with a twist nobody expected".

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti 

I respect you as an opponent as you are clearly a tough cookie to crack. The thing is, I'm not exactly a weak one either. 

For you it will be your first fight in a month, while for me it will be my second in 14 days. That doesn't really matter to me as you are a very similar type of fighter. We both have KO power and like to destroy our opponents. Just one fair warning, if you think that it is smart to stand in the pocket with me and trade punches, you are mistaken. I'll show you on fight night that you better take me very serious or your lights will be out before you realise it. Don't think that your granite chin will save your ass. Dundee had a granite chin as well and the poor fella still has 4 more days in hospital to go. They say that his head was punched in so badly that doctors had to implant 4 steel plates in his head to keep his skull together. If you are not scared of seeing the same thing happen to you, enter that cage in 10 days and lets give the fans a war to remember. I want to be in the shower after the fight and see your blood be washed of me. I want to feel that I was in a fight and hopefully you are the one that can do that and bring out the worst in me. 

#47 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:11 PM

Alexy is training hard with one of my guys who is soon to be Syn' Champion.. Feodor and The Great Fedor are in Alexy's corner and we know Innokenti

will come out on top

Alexy wins 2nd rd TKO.

AGNhg.gif

ZzH6Vq7.gif

#48 MON85

MON85

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minister" Kelly  6-1-0

"Your friend is just commenting to help your mind Alexy, he's clearly never watched my fights - None, even the fight I've lost go past Round 1. The fight ends early, we both know this 'story' is coming to an end. Your chin cannot handle my power and once you throw one of those leg kicks you like to dish out and miss....you know what happens next. I am destined to hold GAMMA gold, I have to go through a Russian in America to do it, I'm sure the large Irish population will enjoy this"

#49 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:38 PM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minister" Kelly  6-1-0

"Your friend is just commenting to help your mind Alexy, he's clearly never watched my fights - None, even the fight I've lost go past Round 1. The fight ends early, we both know this 'story' is coming to an end. Your chin cannot handle my power and once you throw one of those leg kicks you like to dish out and miss....you know what happens next. I am destined to hold GAMMA gold, I have to go through a Russian in America to do it, I'm sure the large Irish population will enjoy this"

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti 

Your nickname suits you. You know what ministers do? They talk and in the end nothing happens.

You haven't faced anyone with my power yet and you'll know soon enough how that feels !

#50 MON85

MON85

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minister" Kelly 6-1-0.

"I quite like your humour Alexy, it would be funny, but where am I from? You should research further....our politicians mix words with action. You'll find I do too"

#51 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:56 PM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minister" Kelly 6-1-0.

"I quite like your humour Alexy, it would be funny, but where am I from? You should research further....our politicians mix words with action. You'll find I do too"

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti (260605)

I'll send you back to your stupid little country full of nutjobs. When I connect, lights go out. So do you, but not on the same level.YOu'll see!  ;)

#52 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:11 AM

I remember the time bjoern was about to cut Alexy. Six fights later here we are...

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#53 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:27 AM

I remember the time bjoern was about to cut Alexy. Six fights later here we are...

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti (260605)

When I started out in the MMA circuit, I got schooled a bit and I don't blame my manager for having had doubts about me. If he wouldn't have been thinking ' what is wrong? ' then that would have meant that he didn't care about me. Luckily, he does.

#54 MON85

MON85

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:11 AM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minister" Kelly 6-1-1

"Well, it didn't go how either of us expected in the end...you keep your title, but I think we are due another meeting somewhere down the track. A draw nearly feels worse than a loss in some perverse way. good fight and congrats on keeping your title....I think we've both learned a lot about each other with last night's fight"

#55 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:46 AM

37w47.jpg

Gerry "The Justice Minister" Kelly 6-1-1

"Well, it didn't go how either of us expected in the end...you keep your title, but I think we are due another meeting somewhere down the track. A draw nearly feels worse than a loss in some perverse way. good fight and congrats on keeping your title....I think we've both learned a lot about each other with last night's fight"

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti 

Man, these judges were drunk! It was a close fight, just like I expected, but I should have won 3 rounds to two. I really hate a draw, it's my second already. Lets see what the org owner says for our next fight. If we do an immediate rematch, I am ok with that for sure. If he first wants me to fight someone else, no problem either. One thing is for sure, we will do this again one day and see who is the real winner ;) Thanks for the good fight man.

#56 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:01 PM

Greeat fight, two wariors.

We need a rematch.

AGNhg.gif

ZzH6Vq7.gif

#57 andymckenzie

andymckenzie

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:25 PM

All set rematch is on 12 Sep 15 at GKNY 25. Good luck to both fighters.... It's going to be an awesome night!

Custom Avatars here - Andy's Avatars

1399664022lodlogo.jpg                                                          1487353384Poster.jpg

#58 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:39 PM

14125321867425.jpg

Alexy Innokenti (260605)

I'm looking forward to the rematch as I want to prove that I am the best of us two. I won the first fight 3 rounds to 2 in my opinion and even Kelly agrees with that, but the jugdes called it a draw. It's my own fault as I didn't finish him and that the judges were able to call it a draw because of that. 12 September will be the date that we meet again.I wanted to do a superfight first before doing the rematch, but the guy was a afraid. I guess it's a good thing that Kelly is just as big of a warrior as me, so we all know it's going to be a good fight again. I wish him good luck as I respect him a lot. He has Ko power, a good chin and an iron will. I think that the rematch might be even better than the first one.

#59 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:09 PM

"Scotia Bear" Alex John Conor Burns (236715)

14373489093468.jpg

"It was an honor to train with you, your family and countrymen recently. We met around 10 years ago first at the Sambo Championships where we both won our divisions, I just a picture we snapped way back then.. It's always been funny how people always think we are twins."

Emelianenko,%2BFedor%2B(young%2Bmuscular

AGNhg.gif

ZzH6Vq7.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fighter, story, alexy, innokenti, stary oskol, emelianenko, fedor, 260605

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users