Conor vs Floyd live stream

Guy I wanted to ask as I live in Latvia my friend wants to buy official stream but where he can do it? So he can watch it online? All I have found are TV channels in UK or US and we dont have them.

Prolly just have to google around on whatever sports channel you have in your country (if they will broadcast at all)

And if they do, it will be a lot cheaper than in USA lol

€7,95 in The Netherlands

What channel does it for that price?

But there is no official internet stream or something?

check out iptv -- probably best way to get full hd streams without all the ads or interruptions -- there are plenty out there and some pretty cheap

But these are like TV channels I need to buy subscription right?

Isnt there any just like online stream just for PC where I can pay and watch?

But these are like TV channels I need to buy subscription right?

Isnt there any just like online stream just for PC where I can pay and watch?

yea live tv channels but you can watch through your browser or apps like kodi on pc or stream to your tv -- they get all ppv's from all over the world

yea live tv channels but you can watch through your browser or apps like kodi on pc or stream to your tv -- they get all ppv's from all over the world

Okay thanks I will take a look but seems very complicated would be better some sort of official online stream.

its very easy and much better than any stream you will find -- no buffering real hd

But its possible just to order only that event or I need to subscribe to that channel?

I was reading about geting VPN and buy stream from Sky sports app would that be easier?

no when you order its for all the tv channels -- which included over 600 channels on most but all ppv and sports from all over the world are included along with video on demand for just about all movies out

Thats the problem really.

How much it costs un fight pass?

• 2 weeks later...

Guy I wanted to ask as I live in Latvia my friend wants to buy official stream but where he can do it? So he can watch it online? All I have found are TV channels in UK or US and we dont have them.

this probably wont be much help.. but once the fight is about to start then google it something will show up... theres always a live stream somewhere online just need to fined it and this is gonna be a great fight so ik it will be online somewhere

this probably wont be much help.. but once the fight is about to start then google it something will show up... theres always a live stream somewhere online just need to fined it and this is gonna be a great fight so ik it will be online somewhere

Thanks man I know where to find illegal streams but for some reason he want legit stream but we did find where to watch.

• Upvote 1