A Brief History of GONY

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/34/dw08.png

The beginning of the (what was later called) 'GONY' series.

For a couple of years now, the city of New York has been under the puppet strings of 2 different gangs. The outbreak of gang violence started back in the winter months of 2013. Six ferocious gangs battled it out for control of the city and at the end of all the bloodshed the first ever gang to emerge victorious was The Five Pointers.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1431716276Pueblo1.png

Mickey Shanks last photographed before fighting Carlos Marion 01/03/14 (still wanted by NYPD)

The Five Pointers were of Scandinavian Origin and crossed the rough cold stormy waves of the Atlantic Ocean in order to achieve their goal. The Five Pointers were ruthless, charismatic men made up of 5 main names known now to the world. Don Putin (now known as Byhenikov) led his gang to victory and played the main role in the taking of NYC, he also recruited the remainder of his gang. His main men were fellow Finns Sami Assasi and Ville Coleman, A fat Swedish loud mouth named Castor Rollins and veteran gangster Cus Damato. Together, they formed the perfect gang of killers and went undefeated whenever an opposing gang faced off with them. Their most valuable gangster who was so successful in his dirty work was Micky Shanks, the man was terrifying, finishing everyone in his way and is still out there somewhere on the loose despite the fact that he is on the NYC's most wanted list. Comrade, Vidar Nord is the only other gangster who avoided being locked up in the maximum security prison far away on the Bahamas. He is still a force to be reckoned with under new leadership after Castor Rollins has gone missing. Rumors circulate that Don Byhenikov and Castor Rollins had an on and off relationship with each other and one day the Don had enough and put a hit on Castor. Of course this is just speculation though. The Five Pointers were indeed a vicious gang and had their strengths but with success there is always failure as well. It was only until a little over a year later when a new power came to town and grabbed The big apple for themselves. They went by the name of.... The Rockin Robbins.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34zasmv.jpg

These posters found throughout the city were put up as a warning to innocent New Yorkers that the 2nd Era of gang warfare was among us.

After the demise of the Five Pointers the streets of NYC were safe again due to the overwhelming raids of the police force and locking up of many of the 5P's members. But there was that underlying truth in the back of everyone's mind that it wouldn't last long. And the truth it was. The Rockin' Robbins were one of many new gangs on the scene eager to start where the Five Pointers left off. Funnily enough The Rockin' Robbins were not seen as a big threat according to rival gangs such as favorites Hell's Kitchen Hellions and Gwad and his Merry Men. They were overlooked and they didn't like it one bit. It kept leader, Don Listerman, up awake at night, so there came a point where he refused for him and his Capos to be laughed at anymore and so the destruction began. It was then he recruited his next in commands, The Wolf, Davey Jones, Huey Freeman and Ryan Woodsmall to assist him on his uphill battle. They got everyone's attention when they took out the Hellion's, then the Merry Men, then.... you get it by now. They lit a fire under New Yorks ass and never again were they mocked. Listerman and his crew were often seen parading through the streets of manhattan with a cocky smile on their faces after taking over New York. However, that smile has turned into more of a frown recently with more than half of their gang being picked off but no-one knows who was responsible for this. Only a few remain in the Rockin Robbins now , Tearrius George and Cearul Ysengrin are among those few. With the end of the Rockin' Robbins looking inevitable, the question is who will be next in charge?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14072129261708.jpg

One of New York's finest, Creosote McGee pictured after finding out his gang lost out to Rockin Robbins (07/03/15)

Many 'Legends' were born since the beginning of 'GONY' as they call it. Vidar Nord, Mickey Shanks, Monte Zuma, Boris Konstantinov, Creosote McGee, Cearul Ysengrin and Cruz White to name a few.

Now is the time for new legends to be born...

Now is the time for history to be made once more...

Now is the time for GONY 3!

http://s12.postimg.org/gjoxqdkil/dc40095dc2806e57bdc435e95e002bef.jpg

Previous GONY tournaments: GONY 1, GONY 2

This Season's lucky host will be...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1421260404havoc%20logo.png

Team Rankings:

G.I.M.P.S: 5-0 (21-4)

RAINBOW MAFIA: 3-2 (14-11)

SCOOB DYNASTY: 3-2 (12-13)

C.U.N.T.S: 2-2 (8-12)

D.I.C.K.S: 1-3 (6-14)

W.A.N.K: 0-4 (9-16)

Individual Rankings:

Rudy Van Daly..................5W(5F)...................11:11

Riff McGee........................5W (5F)..................17:50

Dog The Multi Hunter.......5W (5F)..................22:49

Rick Ross..........................4W (4F)..................14:42

Isaac Rainbow Killer........4W (4F)..................14:49

Nikolai Itchenko................4W (4F).................19:08

Chris Nilan..........................4W (4F)..................20:35

Alexei Vand Der Weil........4W (4F).................20:50

Boris Ysengrin..................4W (1F)..................48:16

Hugh Moors........................3W (3F)..................04:41

Alfred Haas........................3W (2F)..................16:18

Kaensak Payakaroon......3W (2F)..................26:54

Nobby Kovacs...................3W (2F).................37:26

Carl Kingston.....................3W (1F)..................30:54

Rhinooo Muddersand.......3W (1F)..................35:51

Severo Del Bosque...........2W (2F)..................02:32

Dragan Snjaric...................2W (2F).................11:24

Tony Brewer.......................2W (1F).................26:53

Roy Choi..............................2W (0F)................30:00

Sam Whitelock...................2W (0F)..................30:00

Peter Redfield.....................1W (1F)..................00:48

Marco Buhler.....................1W (1F)..................02:16

• Upvote 13

http://s12.postimg.org/gjoxqdkil/dc40095dc2806e57bdc435e95e002bef.jpg

Entry Fee:

• 30K entry fee, which will be put in the prize winnings.

Creation:

• Weight: Lightweights (155lbs)
  • Fighter Base: Anywhere but must make it to NY to fight.

Teams:

• The teams will be determined by the draft picks of the 6 captains; they will take turns to pick whoever they want.
  • 6 teams with 1 captain per team, the captains will be the 6 highest ranked managers participating.
  • 5 fighters per team.
  • Each fighter/team will fight 5 times over the course of the tourney, don't back out - its even playing fields, no excuses!!!

Fight Picks:

• The first round of fights will be picked at random.
  • Before each of the remaining 4 events the fighters who won their previous fights get to pick who they want to fight in their next event in order of who finished their fight the quickest. I will put the fight pick order up on this thread after each event (don’t worry).

Winning team:

Ok so the winning team is obviously the team with the best record (eg 5-0) if there is a tie at the top, say if there is 2 teams that are 4-1 then whichever team has the most individual wins will be the winner (it could be that team A is 20-5 at the end and team B is 19-6 at the end).

If there is still a tie, meaning 2 teams are eg 4-1 and their records are both 19-6, both the team captains will have to face each other and win for their gang!

Winning individual fighter:

Need I say; the fighter with the best record BUT of course it is likely that there will be more than one winner.

EG there could be 3 winners, all with a record of 5-0.

In this scenario the winner would be the fighter that had the most amount of finishes out of his 5 fights.

If they all had the same amount of finishes the winner will be the fighter that spent the LEAST amount of time in the cage to win his fights.

EG

Fighter A spent 25.18mins in the cage

Fighter B spent 37.25mins in the cage

Fighter C spent 45.52mins in the cage

The winner would be Fighter A because he needed the least amount of time in the cage to get his victories...

Encourages you not to lay n pray. Go for the kill!

Schedule:

• None of the dates have been set yet but if and when this fills up I will make the creation date shortly after.

Prizes:

• Winning team will get a minimum of 1 Million dollars split between 5 team members =200K each. However, it could be even bigger depending on donations, sponsors etc.
  • Winning individual regardless of team gets 6 months VIP, custom trophy.

ANY ADDITIONAL DONATIONS/SPONSORS/PRIZES ARE WELCOME

Pay entry fee's and donations etc to my ID 64907

Donations:

Loud Mouth Prize: 150K For the best smack talker........................................................................................rdalycolts

Thug Life Prize: 25K For the fighter who earns the quickest KO of the tournament....................................rdalycolts

Nothin' But a G Thang Prize: 100K For the best Gangster avatar................................................................Uniconor

Hail Mary Prize: 25K Every time a fighter gets the finish in the 3rd RD after losing the 2 previous rounds......JLP

Better Late than never Prize: 100K to the fighter who gets the latest submission throughout th tourney........JLP

Hitman Prize: 25K to anyone who beats a Don via (t)KO or sub...........................................................................Wolf

• Upvote 10

The Gangs:

http://m.uploadedit.com/ba3m/1445498114591.jpg

C.U.N.T.S

Don: Dean Sutherland

JLP

Max Bennett

Mega Jug

Rico Rico

http://m.uploadedit.com/ba3m/144549843129.gif

G.I.M.P.S

Don: G Wad

Stu Mack

Bwang Jong Sr

Rory Daly

Red Finger

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/Ryanrcr90/Small-Logo.gif

The Rainbow Mafia

Don: Don Conor

Michael Wolf

Ryan Epicity

Aaron Thaiguy

Scotty 2 Hotty

The Scoob Dynasty

Don: Scooby Ali

Clown Prince of Crime

Marky O'Sullivan

Mickey Hart

Purpose Driven Kid

http://m.uploadedit.com/ba3m/1445498592177.jpg

W.A.N.K

Don: Scott Davies

Grant Brophy

Bjorn O'Donnell

Liam Davidson

Dale McCann

http://m.uploadedit.com/ba3m/1445497812295.jpg

D.I.C.K.S

Don: Bob Vendarra

Davy Jones

Sami Assasi

The Dude

Sean 'Buck Futter' Connery

Round 1
G.I.M.P.S
W.A.N.K
C.U.N.T.S
RAINBOW MAF
D.I.C.K.S
SCOOBY DYN
Round 2
G.I.M.P.S
C.U.N.T.S
D.I.C.K.S
W.A.N.K
SCOOBY DYN
RAINBOW MAF
Round 3
G.I.M.P.S
D.I.C.K.S
SCOOBY DYN
C.U.N.T.S
RAINBOW MAF
W.A.N.K
Round 4
G.I.M.P.S
SCOOBY DYN
RAINBOW MAF
D.I.C.K.S
W.A.N.K
C.U.N.T.S

Round 5
G.I.M.P.S
RAINBOW MAF
W.A.N.K
SCOOBY DYN
C.U.N.T.S
D.I.C.K.S

Individual Match Ups for Week 1:

G.I.M.P.S VS W.A.N.K

1. Rudy Van Daly vs Vito Hitman

2. Nikolai Itchenko vs Bepe DeMarco

3. Nobby Kovacs vs Dog The Multi Hunter

4. Chris Nilan vs Rhinooo Muddersand

5. Riff McGee vs Dennis Page Jr

C.U.N.T.S VS RAINBOW MAFIA

1. Roy Choi vs Isaac Rainbow Killer

2. BullDog Vallon vs Boris Ysengrin

3. Carl Kingston vs Peter Redfield

4. David Scumeron vs Severo Del Bosque

5. Hugh Moors vs Kaensak Payakaroon

D.I.C.K.S VS SCOOB DYNASTY

1. Willy Wonka vs Dragan Snjaric

2. Silky Johnson vs Rick Ross

3. Marco Buhler vs Alexei Vand Der Wiel

4. Alfred Haas vs Tony Brewer

5. Sam Whitelock vs Dustin Martin

Schedule:

GONY 1.1: 24/11/15

GONY 1.2: 25/11/15

--------

GONY 2.1: 15/12/15

GONY 2.2: 16/12/15

--------

GONY 3.1: 05/01/16

GONY 3.2: 06/01/16

--------

GONY 4.1: 26/01/16

GONY 4.2: 27/01/16

--------

GONY 5.1: 16/02/16

GONY 5.2: 17/02/16

All events are in NEW YORK!

• Upvote 10

Also, shamelessly throwing this out there:

ANY ADDITIONAL DONATIONS/SPONSORS/PRIZES ARE WELCOME

Pay entry fee's and donations etc to my ID 64907

Donations:

Loud Mouth Prize: 150K For the best smack talker

• Upvote 1

Ok, i said last one at the last one :D, but seems like i hear only good things about this torunament. So i guess i have a spot when it start.

short, i am in

life story bob.