UFC 209 On Croatian TV Without PPV

lynxie

Hey guys, just found post on facebook that basically says that there’s TV station in Croatia (Europe) that broadcasts UFC 209 event for free to their viewers.

I checked if everything from site is correct, and I found it to be as it’s said. They broadcasted May - Pac fight for free (wtf?)

Site explaining how to do it...

I know this is promotion of VPN service, but I don’t mind that as long as I could watch the event without any worries…

I believe they will broadcast event, that’s not what I ask…
(was reading about Miocic being big star in Croatia, and having long fighting tradition - Cro Cop, Pat Miletich, Stipe Miocic… even UFC was in Zagreb)

My question is is it legal… and what’s your opinion about it?

Hey guys, just found post on facebook that basically says that there’s TV station in Croatia (Europe) that broadcasts UFC 209 event for free to their viewers.

I checked if everything from site is correct, and I found it to be as it’s said. They broadcasted May - Pac fight for free (wtf?)

Site explaining how to do it...

I know this is promotion of VPN service, but I don’t mind that as long as I could watch the event without any worries…

I believe they will broadcast event, that’s not what I ask…

(was reading about Miocic being big star in Croatia, and having long fighting tradition - Cro Cop, Pat Miletich, Stipe Miocic… even UFC was in Zagreb)

My question is is it legal… and what’s your opinion about it?

It's not legal