Most Online - New record!

Well done guys, we broke the Most Online record yesterday at 10:38 AM (think that's UK time), where we had a total of 336 people online viewing the forums.

Maybe someone else can tell me what the old record was but I'm pretty sure I checked it a week ago and it was 138 or something similar back around about Feb 2012 iirc, though not 100% on that.

Maybe someone does have the details of what it used to be.

Hopefully this is a sign to come and that this MMA Tycoon community will continue to grow and get stronger in the future.

Someone that all men cant deny wanting to bang

Whats so special in her? Looks like regular women from some kinda TV show I have seen much better looking ones.

• Downvote 1

Whats so special in her? Looks like regular women from some kinda TV show I have seen much better looking ones.

Lol okay my chances have improved. But still you wouldnt turn her down unless your gay

Lol okay my chances have improved. But still you wouldnt turn her down unless your gay

I would not turn down 14 year old but that is not the point here. I just cant understand why people all over the internet is so crazy about her.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3