Ridiculous MMA

PJbullet

I don't mind it, it's pretty entertaining.. The Polish Team I've yet to see lose, they are monsters lol

They win just because there is no weightclass, they seems to be the bigger and taller guys, always, average weight of opponents is around 90kg , the polish are over 100kg on average, they just truck theyr way to victory.

I saw a small dude outboxing a big ass polak with a couple of good punches in the chin, he just ate them all like a champ and proceeded to ground and pound the shit out of the smaller guy.

I don't like that they are allowed to gang up on one opponent. Other than that, I guess it's sort of cool.

I would like it more if they would first pair up, and fight 1-on-1. Then the winners would wait aroud and see how their team mates do. If their team mate loses, one of the winners would step in. Rinse and repeat until one teams guys have all lost a fight.

• Upvote 2

I don't like that they are allowed to gang up on one opponent. Other than that, I guess it's sort of cool.

I would like it more if they would first pair up, and fight 1-on-1. Then the winners would wait aroud and see how their team mates do. If their team mate loses, one of the winners would step in. Rinse and repeat until one teams guys have all lost a fight.

Sounds a lot better, but keep in mind these are the first "iteration" of this sport, the rules might changes in the future to make it better, like every sport.

Yeah this was my main problem watching it too. I like your idea way better.

Haven't watched the vid in the OP yet but I'm wondering if it's anything like Harpastum. One of the dudes in the video reminded me of Legionarius haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDT3P6G518g

Not Harpastum, very much different, but it take inspiration from it.

In the video they are showing Florence Football, it is boring to watch if you dont know the rules and tactics, pretty much like the American Football, but once you understand everything and how it works, it start to be funny, and you understand why they do certain moves or have a certain style of playng, in late years though it has become totall bullshit, players now only play in it for the sake of some fist fights, not to win or "play the game" anymore, lots of russians are coming in italy to play it.

This.

• 3 weeks later...