6 Side Fight Promotions (322000 - 322500 ID)

FatzGeronimo

First event was Epic!!! :yeahright: Yep an epic fail as far as an event. :weeping: 2 fights happened mainly due to managers that I sent match offers to went inactive. So where do I go from here....

It was a great learning experience... Several lessons learned. Never Retreat, Never Surrender because I'm a firm believer that you stay the course and don't give up a the first sight of possible defeat. Change up the game plan and plan the next event but smarter this time.

So now I will also start to build 6 Side Fight Promotions division by division 135, 145, 155, 170, 185 and 205 divisions (322k higher ID).

Any fighter within these weight classes and ID looking for an organization to get your start in.

Contracts:

4 Fight Contract (Base contract)

Sign Bonus: $2500

Fight: $10,000

Win Bonus: $15,000

Managers send me your fighter ID if you want a contract ( 1 Fighter per manager per weight class )

• Upvote 2

lol great sense of humor! admire your mindset and sure you'll eventually suceed. relying on new managers is a big problem that new orgs are going through from what I'm seeing. I have a few of my guys struggling to get fights in new orgs which is a damn shame.

with these contracts I'm willing to sign anyone of my guys. my manager ID is 117485 let's get in touch. I have a 25 y/o that I created strictly to fight every week and I'm still waiting for a fight offer. luckily I demanded a short inactivity clause so in a few days he'll either have a fight or will be free and I'll be happy to sign that contract.

good luck!

I like the idea a lot!

But your ID range is really tight. That means 500 fighters total across the site..and the vast majority of them will be 18 year-olds who weren't designed to fight so soon.

If you have trouble filling your roster you might need to open the range up a bit more. Even 321500-322000s will struggle to be ready to fight for your October card unless they were built to fight fast.

Anyway glad to see people trying things like this.

I'll see if I can get something ready to come fight... :)

Thanks for the input, but with the 1 fight contracts it can be any ID really. The ID is mainly for someone who wants to sign a multi fight contract. My model is mainly great fights through matchmaking. I have also just came up with event format layout.

Events/Contracts

1 - Main 2500 / 25000 / 40000 <<< Negotiable based on hype/popularity/rank (6+ Fights)

1 - Co Main 2500 / 20000 / 35000 <<< Negotiable based on hype/popularity/rank (6+ Fights)

4 - Main Card Fights 2500 / 15000 / 25000 (6+ Fights)

4 - Undercard Fights 2500 / 10000 / 15000 (Less Than 5 Fights)

Managers I may be contacting you soon. Staring Sept 20 I will be logging in every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday to check on responses and send out match maker messages. When I log in I'm contacting managers trying to match make. When I send messages to managers about match ups I don't send contracts until both managers agree to the fight. I am looking to contract fighters to multi fight contracts maybe about 5 per division but that isn't my focus. Of course once I get maybe 5 fighters in a division there will be a champ for that division decided. I am going to stay the course hopefully managers and fighters will come along for the ride. :thumbup: