UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

Who would be open for a small fee? Like $50,000?

Also how about a new rule where you get something out of a split decision loss rather than being treated the same as a bad loss? Same goes with draws - what do you guys think?

Some random bonus point suggestions ($3,000 per bonus):

Fastest Finish Bonus - goes to your fighter if they happen to have the fastest finish on the card

Last round finish bonus IF the fighter is deemed behind on sherdog's cards

Domination bonus - if two or more judges give more than 30-27 with the others giving all rounds to the winning fighter [i.e. 30-26,30-26,30-27 or better]

Huge underdog bonus - if deemed at point of fight (per tapology) as +400 or worse and pulls off a win

Thoughts? I don't want to overcomplicate things. Plus a lot of these should've been accounted for in the rankings.

my opinion ---

Who would be open for a small fee? Like $50,000? ----- if everyone agrees ... no problem :)

Also how about a new rule where you get something out of a split decision loss rather than being treated the same as a bad loss? Same goes with draws - what do you guys think? ---- Split decision loss is a loss ...so nothing just the show money ... may be in a draw both fighters getting half of the win bonus as well apart from the show money of course

Some random bonus point suggestions ($3,000 per bonus) ------- THIS IS A GOOD ONE ... we need some new statistic counts .. we are stuck with the same counts for two leagues now ... just my opinion

Fastest Finish Bonus - goes to your fighter if they happen to have the fastest finish on the card ----- may be some bonus for each finish ..not a big amount of cash ...otherwise people who pick the fighters and then not get involved in the game, taking risks will accumulate money and would be unfair for the ones who are active (fast or not ) ?

Last round finish bonus IF the fighter is deemed behind on sherdog's cards ----- well ... this idk :) may be not

Domination bonus - if two or more judges give more than 30-27 with the others giving all rounds to the winning fighter [i.e. 30-26,30-26,30-27 or better] --- judges are unreliable and they sometimes don't give a 10-8 for a really dominant round .. but gives 10-8 for big names even if they aren't that dominant ... so nope

Huge underdog bonus - if deemed at point of fight (per tapology) as +400 or worse and pulls off a win ---- mmmm ... not this may be

Thoughts? I don't want to overcomplicate things. Plus a lot of these should've been accounted for in the rankings.

just my opinions ..let's hear what the other participants have to say .. but I urge on getting at least 1 or 2 new statistics counts ..otherwise it's the same thing u know ...

Hopefully tomorrow I can make an "Official UFC Camp League 2018" thread - currently skiing in Austria and relatively busy

EDIT - Also, Fallen.Angel please reply to my messages on MMA Tycoon so we can agree on roles

sorry for replying late man ...

inboxed