The Beatdown - Official News/Smack Talk Thread

agreen

Michael Carter, you proved why you are the champion. No excuses, you were the better man that night but I WILL BE BACK. Dave Beast needs a dance partner for February. Adolf? Ed? Young Blood? Tony? If not, Ill make 170 if Anderson becomes champion. I just dusted him up a month ago and Id love to do it for Gold. Let me know Boss

• Upvote 1

Michael Carter, you proved why you are the champion. No excuses, you were the better man that night but I WILL BE BACK. Dave Beast needs a dance partner for February. Adolf? Ed? Young Blood? Tony? If not, Ill make 170 if Anderson becomes champion. I just dusted him up a month ago and Id love to do it for Gold. Let me know Boss

Im your huckleberry. -Adolph Schwarzenegger

"Untouchable" Klay Dee

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14993862637889.png

(6-0-0, 2-0-0 Beatdown)

"Was there something wrong with the contract Boss sent? I didn't read it, I just signed that shit as soon as I got it. I know you and your manager aint ducks Vash, so what up?"

xfHPMOU.png

I promised you a title fight and stated that the reason for rejecting the offer was that I'd like to prepare for fights, asking for 30 days inbetween; now I am being offered someone else--I'd like to keep my word and fight you. I told the org my plan is to fight you.

Please reach out to the org staff and discuss, unless you have other plans. If you are ok with me fighting someone else-let us know and I'll take that fight.

I promised you a title fight and stated that the reason for rejecting the offer was that I'd like to prepare for fights, asking for 30 days inbetween; now I am being offered someone else--I'd like to keep my word and fight you. I told the org my plan is to fight you.

Please reach out to the org staff and discuss, unless you have other plans. If you are ok with me fighting someone else-let us know and I'll take that fight.

I'm not sure what's going on either tbh, I said I'd fight on short notice but never got given any opponent other than Vash. Since then I aint had any more offers. I honestly don't mind if you fight someone else in the meantime as Dee will get the title-shot eventually regardless. I want to fight anyone lol.

"Since that bitch ass lateef lasimba is too scared to welcome me to 170 i wanna fight that punk yoel romero or Noam dar or are yous also too scared?? Weightcutting is tough but make no mistake about it i am a professional athlete and im coming for that belt!"

#2018 #Nextchamp

- Mark Anderson

I offered you a championship fight

Dave Beast again. Young Blood simply could not hang. Maybe in three years sport. Michael Carter, you go have a super fight at 205 or something and just give me another month to clear out the rest of the contenders in the division. Adolph, youre next on my radar. You want to dance in February?

Lets do it- Adolph Schwarzenegger

"Little Eagle" Benz Bulver (314178)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15075644422801.jpg

"It's been fun, but I'm getting a little old compared to my competition so this next title defense will be my final one for The Beatdown. Keep an eye out for some up and coming lightweights like my boy Vape Diaz. Now who wants the final shot at the true 155 lb champ? That includes you Mark Anderson I'm not scared of 170"

• Upvote 1

No events or fights booked, so I'm guessing the org is dead.

in the case that it isn't:

"Untouchable" Klay Dee (319235)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14993862637889.png

(7-0-0, 3-0-0 TBD)

"Alvarez, let me get a crack at that belt yeah? I been after you since I was 4-0, it's about time you let me ruin your night."

"Scratch that, I'll jump to 155 and give Bulver the only challenge he's had in a while. At least he aint scared of a scrap."

oh shit I hadn't noticed the org was in limbo. that's a fuckin' shame, this is my favorite new org.

The boss Amanda was doing a great job but I can only imagine the endless, thankless hard work of running an org in this game. this has probably a lot to do with people refusing fights if they have the slightest apparent skill disadvantage as she's been offering my boy Kongchai several fights in the past weeks and no one would accept it.

oh shit I hadn't noticed the org was in limbo. that's a fuckin' shame, this is my favorite new org.

The boss Amanda was doing a great job but I can only imagine the endless, thankless hard work of running an org in this game. this has probably a lot to do with people refusing fights if they have the slightest apparent skill disadvantage as she's been offering my boy Kongchai several fights in the past weeks and no one would accept it.

Shit yeah I just noticed that she hasn't been on since Friday despite having a fight on Saturday. Hopefully everything's good I'd hate to see another good org go.

• Upvote 1