FARTMMA Contractual Agreement

davie1903

Somebody is a Joker wannabe, bless

On another note, most people don't feel the need to brag about their fictional person lives on a forum to strangers. Further strengthening my point that you are just playing pretend. I don't need to make another video about you, I got your two dimensional slimey character on point with this video:

For any third parties reading this thread and all of Camara's replies. Tell me this is an incorrect assessment of him? https://www.captiongenerator.com/1563672/Camara-sees-UniConors-video

If you lie down with a dog you get fleas. Lets cease with this attention-dispensing on a creature that clearly feeds on it. Don't waste words on him Conor, he won't know what half of them mean anyhow.

• Upvote 1

4) Punished the heretics with a heavy fine plus assets, like any man black would say: REPARATIONS WERE PAID $$$

No you didn't, you aren't getting a single penny. You're giving Chuck back everything, including the jet, and getting the org back.

This is just another useless attempt to stroke your own ego, which is clearly 100x larger than that peanut you call a dick.

• Upvote 5

Full Disclaimer: I haven't had anything but positive interactions with Ibrahim. Though, it seems like a lot of people in this game have a...different history with him. He has my full respect, as I don't know any of the stories and really don't care to. He's always been a cool dude to me, and he has my utmost respect.

BUT, that video is funny as fuck....omg.

Fuck bitches and get money like me. I'm dead. I actually had to smoke a blunt and watch it again. True story, I tell no lies.

I now have something to quote. That was brilliant UniConor. How long did that take? I want to use that site for somebody in another game.

• Upvote 2

Full Disclaimer: I haven't had anything but positive interactions with Ibrahim. Though, it seems like a lot of people in this game have a...different history with him. He has my full respect, as I don't know any of the stories and really don't care to. He's always been a cool dude to me, and he has my utmost respect.

BUT, that video is funny as fuck....omg.

Fuck bitches and get money like me. I'm dead. I actually had to smoke a blunt and watch it again. True story, I tell no lies.

I now have something to quote. That was brilliant UniConor. How long did that take? I want to use that site for somebody in another game.

It didn't take me that long. I'm fairly creative and already used to making videos like that. I had the vision of what I wanted to create and carried it out. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I rewatch it from time to time when I need a laugh at Camara's expense

also this is the first video made which is referenced https://captiongenerator.com/1563632/UniConor-returns-to-the-state-of-the-game

You should definitely have a go at it, as long as it's snappy and funny it comes out good.

Well the forum is certainly more active this weekend? not sure this is what the community had in mind though.

Not quite!

*slide whistle sound effect to indicate a waste of everyone's time*

Its hard to take someone seriously though when they get caught with a multi, especially in the circumstances he was (I've heard of getting caught with your pants down, but with your pants down, and a wig on claiming to be your own girlfriend is a new one by me) just a little bit of fun, no harm intended naturally.

If any of us are ever truly perturbed by the goings on of a MMA management sim, I'd say we were seriously fucked. Real life has a lot more nasty surprises than people arguing over fart jokes.

All that aside?

Its made for a reasonable anecdote to tell on the forums years from now, so I've got that in my back pocket. :P

Well the forum is certainly more active this weekend? not sure this is what the community had in mind though.

lol

This saga is not over yet.

Stay tuned :) This should be pretty epic.

I swear I haven`t had this much fun since I took Island FC from Jarmas. Dismantling Kryptonite was one fo the funnest moment early in my career, closely followed by what I did to the justice league lol

If I win both Of The Year thingys the internet might explode (like Stepdads chat overnight did) but to be totally honest Arseworth or Laz deserve Manager of the Year more than me.

You never know though.

• Downvote 3

lol

This saga is not over yet.

Stay tuned :) This should be pretty epic.

I swear I haven`t had this much fun since I took Island FC from Jarmas. Dismantling Kryptonite was one fo the funnest moment early in my career, closely followed by what I did to the justice league lol

If I win both Of The Year thingys the internet might explode (like Stepdads chat overnight did) but to be totally honest Arseworth or Laz deserve Manager of the Year more than me.

You never know though.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Ok, some complications arose (company cannot be sold back to original owner)

So the biggest boys in the game sat down and here is what is gonna happen:

1) Liam will run, care for, grow, bring FARTMMA to no ID territory

2) I am allowing him to change the name

3) REPARATION (take that Stepdudes!)

6719807_0.jpg

• Downvote 1

You got some rats in there alliance

Calling my associates rats is offensive.

Informants, Comrades, Liaisons are better suited to their skills and role in this adventure we call MMA Tycoon.

Like Grumpy always taught me, keep friends in high places and low ones too and only deal with bosses. I have used all those teaching in this thread alone and as a result have come out sparkling clean on the other side. Comments like these are what keep me winning not just at fights but at life:

I haven't had anything but positive interactions with Ibrahim. Though, it seems like a lot of people in this game have a...different history with him. He has my full respect, as I don't know any of the stories and really don't care to. He's always been a cool dude to me, and he has my utmost respect.

Sorry about that and I really appreciate what you are doing, you kept your side of the deal no matter what anyone says.

:thumbup:

• Downvote 3

Ok, some complications arose (company cannot be sold back to original owner)

So the biggest boys in the game sat down and here is what is gonna happen:

1) Liam will run, care for, grow, bring FARTMMA to no ID territory

2) I am allowing him to change the name

3) REPARATION (take that Stepdudes!)

6719807_0.jpg

Fail to see where I have agreed to this, I have been told you no longer want org back.

Which means I have free reign you have no control over what I do, but there will be a lot of 340k id unsigned fighters pop up maybe

• Upvote 4

Fail to see where I have agreed to this, I have been told you no longer want org back.

Which means I have free reign you have no control over what I do, but there will be a lot of 340k id unsigned fighters pop up maybe

This is what he does. He lies on a public forum to those not in the loop to make himself look good. Everyone in the know is well aware of this storytelling piece of garbage.

• Upvote 2