FARTMMA Contractual Agreement

davie1903

I personally didn't / haven't signed anyone to the promotion entirely due to the name and the association to mongo bastard. I do however believe that if you made an agreement to keep the name then you should 100% stick to your word as a deal's a deal, and word means a lot in this game.

edit:

Just read the conclusion - good on you lad.

I do know someone who is good at promotional branding though...

I personally didn't / haven't signed anyone to the promotion entirely due to the name and the association to mongo bastard. I do however believe that if you made an agreement to keep the name then you should 100% stick to your word as a deal's a deal, and word means a lot in this game.

Yeah I think I realised better to keep my word and just hand back as its a hindrance so better to move on

• Upvote 1

We are going to give the org back.

We have decided that it would be easier on us to give it back to Camara to allow him to run it as he was.

I have been gracious in all I done regarding this without saying anything against Camara, so good luck with org Camara

lol at "we"

to the forum: parties A & B

:)

edit:

Just read the conclusion - good on you lad.

The conclusion : This is costing Chuck a hefty penalty plus other assets.

But at the end of the day the honourable thing was done by Chuck even if he had to smack some heads.

A & B baby, for those doubters A & B .

haha

• Downvote 4

But at the end of the day the honourable thing was done by Chuck even if he had to smack some heads.

haha

I was the one that spoke to Chuck and said to hand it back mate and he said it was right thing to do.

He always against going with my option

haha

If an agreement was made, the right thing to do was to keep the name. But if I was Chuck and all of this took place, and then you tried to charge him a "penalty"...I would've kept the org and renamed it to "Ex owner is a Chode". Just sayin'.

• Upvote 6

If an agreement was made, the right thing to do was to keep the name. But if I was Chuck and all of this took place, and then you tried to charge him a "penalty"...I would've kept the org and renamed it to "Ex owner is a Chode". Just sayin'.

yeah but aren`t relevant anymore so you get to just sit there and watch

/thread

Lol agreed. Complains when the name may be changed and demands the org back and money returned, then proceeds to take a cut of the refund. Handy little opportunity for a scam he walked in to. I'd have renamed pretty much what u suggested alex lol

• Upvote 2

We are going to give the org back.

We have decided that it would be easier on us to give it back to Camara to allow him to run it as he was.

I have been gracious in all I done regarding this without saying anything against Camara, so good luck with org Camara

I’m glad it’s settled too.

I have 0 hard feelings towards you, if I wanted to be a punk Chuck and I had worked out 4-5 options and agreed on and returning the org was actually not the most profitable one for me. I’m not being greedy by resetting everything as it was and the parties that matter know this 100%

I’ll take it back tomorrow ASAP. I have a date with a scottish hottie and she ya aching for the BBC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I have 0 hard feelings towards you, if I wanted to be a punk Chuck and I had worked out 4-5 options and agreed on and returning the org was actually not the most profitable one for me. I’m not being greedy by resetting everything as it was and the parties that matter know this 100%

I’ll take it back tomorrow ASAP. I have a date with a scottish hottie and she ya aching for the BBC.

You didnt work out shit. You think you are some master manipulater but in reality your just a masterbater

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hey! Miss Miracle is real. Just google Sommer Ray, that is DEFINITELY his girlfriend

haha you are so emotionally invested on this.

It`s been a GREAT day! Just got home (6 AM here in beautiful Montreal) and in the past 24 hours I:

1) Went 4-0 on fights defeating some of the biggest names in the Tycoon GAME !

2) Succesfully coached my students at the Dando Cup here in Montreal.

3) Recovered my org thus saving my sensei`s honour.

4) Punished the heretics with a heavy fine plus assets, like any man black would say: REPARATIONS WERE PAID $$$

5) Got my salad tossed

I`m gonna call it a day (for like 3 hours) before hitting the pool and the sauna this morning.

See you tomorrow gang and thank you for your support. Don`t know you guys but if that doesn`t spell BREAKTOOTH AND MANAGER OF THE YEAR not sure what does. Make sure to vote :) We making history again this year !

#heritage

#rideordie

• Downvote 8

Oh and UniConor

Go make a video about this

hahahhahahhahahha

hahaauyahaahhahajhjahjajhajhha

ahahhahhahahhahahha

Somebody is a Joker wannabe, bless

On another note, most people don't feel the need to brag about their fictional person lives on a forum to strangers. Further strengthening my point that you are just playing pretend. I don't need to make another video about you, I got your two dimensional slimey character on point with this video:

For any third parties reading this thread and all of Camara's replies. Tell me this is an incorrect assessment of him? https://www.captiongenerator.com/1563672/Camara-sees-UniConors-video

• Upvote 1