Crucible Fights Middleweight Creation Tournament

Dee

Just a thought but would it make it more fair if all fighters trained in the same gym?

Kind of like a tournament training camp.

That would be pretty hard to set up since I don't own a gym and the public ones usually don't have room for 16 new fighters if the gym is any good. Also I think I'd have a hard time finding 16 managers willing to start their new creations in a public gyms unfortunately. Once you have access to a private training you don't go back I guess. And those who have access have most likely worked hard to get it too.

• Upvote 2

That would be pretty hard to set up since I don't own a gym and the public ones usually don't have room for 16 new fighters if the gym is any good. Also I think I'd have a hard time finding 16 managers willing to start their new creations in a public gyms unfortunately. Once you have access to a private training you don't go back I guess. And those who have access have most likely worked hard to get it too.

Yer you have a goid point, it was just a thought anyway.

On another note would having my fighter based in london and then move him to amsterdam have a huge effect on his morale and does this effect last untill he goes back to london?

On another note would having my fighter based in london and then move him to amsterdam have a huge effect on his morale and does this effect last untill he goes back to london?

Moving base from London to Amsterdam will take energy and morale. But you should be okay in like about 5 days after the move if you rest your fighter and change his clothing every day. Fresh clothing gives you a morale boost. That said you can also make your fighter to London but just visit Amsterdam for the fights. Visiting doesn't give you a morale hit, just a small energy hit. So make sure you fly day or two before the fight happens so your guy gets his rest. =)

I challenge all of you! Apart from Putin, Webb, kristus, kingpin, buddha, smith, coleman, rayden, mafias, roberts, mitchell and shine....... the rest of you, I am callin you out! I fear no man, apart from the ones i listed..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I challenge all of you! Apart from Putin, Webb, kristus, kingpin, buddha, smith, coleman, rayden, mafias, roberts, mitchell and shine....... the rest of you, I am callin you out! I fear no man, apart from the ones i listed..

I accept your challenge fine sir!

I accept your challenge fine sir!

Are you one of the guys that are not mentioned in my list? Well then yes, I accept the fact that you accept this challenge... although it shall not be a challenge for me at all... I fear the fights are randomized though... Our gentlemens dual may have to wait..

This is going to be a typical tournament, amazing battles, annoying losses and in the end finn wins the whole thing.

Fuck you!

Amen to that! :P

Fuck you too!

I will have my fighter soon. And Rory one of us will win. The Wolf Pack motto - 'when the white wind blows and the snow falls the lone wolf dies but the pack survives' - WE ARE THE PACK

May the odds be forever in your favour :D

Are you one of the guys that are not mentioned in my list? Well then yes, I accept the fact that you accept this challenge... although it shall not be a challenge for me at all... I fear the fights are randomized though... Our gentlemens dual may have to wait..

I certainly am one of the guys not on your list, which is understandable considering i am a complete unknown.

As for me being a challenge... dont underestimate my total lack of slider knowlege as i may just get them right ;)

I look forward to a possible meeting in the coming event.

• Upvote 1

As do I! Lets hope it happens, and by no means am I overlooking you, last time I called out a noob he beat me.. but since then I have learned a couple things for creating a guy for a tourney. I hope to see you in the cage son!

As do I! Lets hope it happens, and by no means am I overlooking you, last time I called out a noob he beat me.. but since then I have learned a couple things for creating a guy for a tourney. I hope to see you in the cage son!

I have entered this tournament to hopefully pick up some valuable experience, i havent faced anyone thats at your and most of the other guys level.

All i hope for is to put up a fight :)

• Upvote 1

I have a choice of 3 fighters to enter this tourney, but I think i know the one I am gonna put forward... he is a bloody fast learner, I actually feel bad for the guy i face first..