(Nominations) Alliance Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm super curious... why did they kick you out?

They went over the million manager limit and had to let someone go he just so happened to draw the wrong stick

Convicted - Division 1 Champs in January and July

Six Musketeers - Division 1 Champs in February, March, April, May, September and December

Boyz 2 Champz - Division 1 Champs in June, August and November

VALOR won the Division in October as well, but honestly I don't remember who was in the group over the year other than JJ Tycooner

This was a pretty intense year in Division 1. I think the biggest difference between a #1 and #2 at the end of the month was 5 points, most months were either 2 or 3 points difference and was usually decided on the last weekend of the month.

Convicted - Division 1 Champs in January and July

Six Musketeers - Division 1 Champs in February, March, April, May, September and December

Boyz 2 Champz - Division 1 Champs in June, August and November

VALOR won the Division in October as well, but honestly I don't remember who was in the group over the year other than JJ Tycooner

This was a pretty intense year in Division 1. I think the biggest difference between a #1 and #2 at the end of the month was 5 points, most months were either 2 or 3 points difference and was usually decided on the last weekend of the month.

Well the math doesn't lie... Convicted all the way.