Syn Is Now Hiring!

GBK16

With the upcoming time likely leading to me having less time to be able to spend on the game - Syn is now looking to hire some people to it's staff. Gonna do this all Job Listing like just so most of the questions get answered outright.

What will you get for this?

If you have no previous org experience, I'll bring you up to speed on everything org related you would need to know - Including Contracts, Matchmaking, Event Booking, and PPV Mechanics

If you have Org Experience, you'll be a part of the most iconic org in MMA Tycoon history - While also earning some Tycoon $ for your time with the org which we'll work out.

In addition - Should you leave Syn at any time for whatever reason, and run your own Fight Org, I'll help you in any way I can to get up and running.

Responsibilities

While I'll still be overseeing pretty much everything in the org, things such as Matchmaking and Contracting New Fighters will be part of your job in the org. Matchmaking is the main thing I will look for assistance with, but you'll also have a role in any part of the org you want to know more about.

Ideally, you'll be on the game pretty often in order to have communication with me, be eager to learn, and be able to give feedback yourself and bring new ideas to the team.

All In All What We Are Looking For

1. Able to learn pretty effectively

2. Be able to work as part of a team

3. Bring fresh ideas to the org

4. Not be an asshole

4( b ) - This auto disqualifies Humors

You can send me on a PM, or even post in this thread, if you are interested in joining the org, and it's a pretty fun time to be a part of it as there are some upcoming plans for the org which should hopefully inject a bit of life back into the game.

• Upvote 7