PSE KT Classic 1 "The Inception"

XxxtremeT13

I'm messaging all managers who have signed up....Create now.. If we can't fill up I will start with what we have now...it is double elimination and to allow these fighters to be more competitive in future (as I want all of you to stay).... There will be 3 weeks before round 1...and 3 weeks between fights. This should allow plenty of training and since you only have to focus on standup all should still be tough against other fighters.

so we cannot create already. I missed that point and I have wasted a creation, I am out, too much confusion, sorry

Reconsider man it's a confusing process at times but still can be fun win or loose.

The reason why he wanted to wait(my guess) til it was full,is because why have people creating fighters when the participant pool isn't even full yet.

I had the same worry when starting my tournament. Not knowing if I would have enough participants in time to create on time. KT and Grappling are gonna take longer to full as expected.

Reconsider man it's a confusing process at times but still can be fun win or loose.

The reason why he wanted to wait(my guess) til it was full,is because why have people creating fighters when the participant pool isn't even full yet.

I had the same worry when starting my tournament. Not knowing if I would have enough participants in time to create on time. KT and Grappling are gonna take longer to full as expected.

Yeah i wasn't blaming anyone it was my fault I didnt read it properly. Ill get a qfc fight for my guy and if he has nothing Ill create a new one for here

Just keep him. I just sent out emails to everyone saying to create your fighters and if I have to Ill roll with what we got. So if you made your fighters keep them. If you need to make them still do it now. Thats why I sent a personal message to each of you saying this. I want your fighters to train as much as possible so you can fight still after the tourney is done and not be lacking of training.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am happy with how Kevin turned out. I am going to start training him for MMA. He has good learning, would be a waste to stick with KT. Hopefully the rest of you can do something with your fighters.

I went in blind and popped big beard :(