Arturo Atunes vs Devin Styles

bjornmma1

Atunes vs Styles  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the fight between Atunes and Styles?

• Arturo Atunes
    • Devin Styles

Tiago vs Booth would be smtgh.. Booth is 37-8 with 35 KOs and and never been stopped is scary.. I was sure that my Evil Kullervo is going to be the next LHW superstar but he just wast ready for him yet.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=90998

Yeah he looks like a stud. I would love to see the winner of that fight take on Renato, though I will be honest that I wouldn't give either much chance against that stud.

I'm pretty sure that Blunts is still willing to take super-fights at 205 against any of those guys also but he's moving down to 185 cause it doesn't make much sense to fight Renato again so soon and he's trying to accomplish something that nobody else has at Syn. Funny enough when I first convinced Blunts to drop Styles from 265lbs, the original intention was to go down to 185. Figured his granite chin might hold up better in a weight class that "gassing" isn't as big of a thing. Chuck asked him to fight at 205 while he cut weight and that led to a shot at Scotty Bennet and then he just never ended up going all the way down lol