muscle bulk supplements

1234mu

The short answer is no. But a more detailed answer is this:

There are 5 types of supplements. They are as follows:

1. Muscle Bulk - Used to build muscle mass while weight training. Ie. Strength. It seems like more muscle mass should have a direct corollary to weight, but in this game it does not.
  2. Stamina Boost - Increases Conditioning Stat while training Cardio
  3. Reduce Energy Loss - Often called recovery supplements which I agree is a better name. this reduces the amount of energy lost while training. Has no effect on recovering energy lost from anything else.
  4. Weight Gain - Self-explanatory. You will see small gains in weight per session used. I would advise using these supps only on the Sunday sessions as they will not take away from your energy levels while training other skills.
  5. Weight Loss - Again, Self-Explanatory. You will see small losses in weight per session used. I would advise using these supps only on the Sunday sessions as they will not take away from your energy levels while training other skills.

It is my advise that you use a Stamina Booster supp after you have made your fighter to get his Conditioning up to at least Wonderful, then switch to Muscle Bulk to do the same with Strength.

• Upvote 2