150 strikes absorbed and not KO’d

MasterLeader

Yeah I imagine low strength - although from speaking to the other manager he went for a reasonable amount of damage and isnt too weak as far as strength goes so I imagine around respectable which isnt the worst.

My guy got 16 day injury from this - should i release him or is that normal for how many strikes he absorbed?

I had useless clinchwork and was just testing hiddens

EDIT - Took an IQ test and got 135 IQ - he also only lost 10% morale after defeat so should be self confident. I think hes gonna be strong

My other BJJ guy Napoleon Gracie absorbed a lot of strikes also - dropped 9% morale and 145 IQ - didnt know 145 was even possible

Yeah I imagine low strength - although from speaking to the other manager he went for a reasonable amount of damage and isnt too weak as far as strength goes so I imagine around respectable which isnt the worst.

My guy got 16 day injury from this - should i release him or is that normal for how many strikes he absorbed?

EDIT - Took an IQ test and got 135 IQ - he also only lost 10% morale after defeat so should be self confident. I think hes gonna be strong

My other BJJ guy Napoleon Gracie absorbed a lot of strikes also - dropped 9% morale and 145 IQ - didnt know 145 was even possible

I could be wrong, but I was under impression that the damage thrown/strikes landed is somewhat irrelevant to opponents injury; your guys bad injury hidden is at play, meaning that had he absorbed 15 strikes, his injury would not have been that much different. Kind of like Cain Velasquez, who gets hurt during staredowns.

Great IQ for a BJJ fighter, congrats.

What was said above, plus potentially all accuracy, no damage, low strength.

Highest I've got iirc is 148. Had a few in the 140's.

Assuming it caps at 149 or 150.

I thought strength only counted towards clinch control (or mostly, at least). In the fighter skills guy it doesnt mention that strength is linked to KO power, or have I got it completely wrong?

Strength reinforces / increases KO power. Also TD def / off and ground control.

Jozinovic lands with a quick shot inside that doesn't really do much damage.

This line repeats a lot during the fight.

I'd say damage vs acc translates to clinch, maybe? Cause seems like 100% acc and no damage to me