Fight Org Structure

FatzGeronimo

I stay buried in the forums and it is so much info to consume. But, one thing I noticed that seems to be pretty consistent is that a majority of the Fight Orgs only hold one event a week. Is there a penalty for holding an event in say LA, Vegas and NY the same weekend on the same day? or Does the game mechanics restrict you from doing that?

good question. i too over my org about a month ago, and id like to know this aswell.

i hold an event per week but im going to start doing 2 events some weeks since im growing the roster everyday and need to get more fights happening.

Have you attempted to do such a task as same day dif city as of yet? I am believing there is either game mechanics that may prevent it or some kind of penalty to outcome of event. I don't know, but I was just curious to know why most Fight Orgs function like this.

Just checked for Kings FC - if u make two events at the very same time(meaning same city), u dont get penalty to one from the other at least according to tycoon tools. But if u make them in different cities I think the later event would get penalty.

I am doing 2 a week usually, the second one needs slightly more hype and ads to reach the rating/attendance of the previous one, but hype and financial-wise doing two events seems better. But it depends if you have enough high ranked fighters to build two big(for your org level) cards every week.

• Upvote 1

Just checked for Kings FC - if u make two events at the very same time(meaning same city), u dont get penalty to one from the other at least according to tycoon tools. But if u make them in different cities I think the later event would get penalty.

I am doing 2 a week usually, the second one needs slightly more hype and ads to reach the rating/attendance of the previous one, but hype and financial-wise doing two events seems better. But it depends if you have enough high ranked fighters to build two big(for your org level) cards every week.

Ahhh! I see, but don't all the events start at the same time no matter what city you are in. An event in NY would start let's say 8 pm but the event in LA would start at 5. Because of time zone dif but it would still happen simultaneously..... right? or am I wrong?