Rebirth smack talk thread.

Impaler

RFC 7: New Horizons brought to us by Hilo’s own Vikai Gear!!! The merchandise partner of Rebirth FC! Be sure to check them out, as Vikai has some reasonably priced clothing for your fighters.

The famed Hiyashi’s Lounge in Hilo was packed with people here to see the hottest ticket on the islands….RFC headlined by Hawaii’s top two fighters. Hawaiin governor David Ige was in attendance. David claimed to be a fan of both fighters in the main event. Way to ride the fence like a true politician! The University of Hawaii Band and many alumni were in attendance to watch their Rainbow Warrior. Others in attendance included RFC champion Algernon Cadwallader, Samwell Tarly, AJ Rogers, Holly Stackhouse, and Vien Chi. Cadwallader and Tarly were said to be scouting the always dangerous Hanzo Hasashi. Tarly and Hanzo have a history of trash talk which has the Hilo fans in a fit in anticipation of a potential match up with a Hanzo win. Cadwallader knows such a fight would be a clear #1 contenders match for his belt. Cadwallader was in attendance with his new love interest Demi Lovato. In Impaler’s box he was hosting VIPs former AFC and SPFC champ Aleksey "Cat" Markov, Cemel Pasa and David Elis. The VIPs were joined by Jennifer Lawerence, Nikki Minaj and Ariana Grande. Rumors immediately swirled about Markov and Lawerence, who were seen looking very cozy in the back corner of the box. Patriots Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski were in attendance. Tom is said to be a huge Cliff Hangar fan. However, Raja Khan promised pre-fight Tom would leave the Lounge feeling a little deflated. Rob Gronkowski was interviewed prior to the event, he stated “Fire bad!” Gennady Golovkin was on hand. He caught a flight out to see the event after dusting another opponent earlier in the evening. Triple G seemed very impressed with the action on display in RFC.

Before the event started Impaler brought manager Tyrone Barnes and his fighter David Ellis to the cage. David recently signed a deal with RFC to join the 155lb division. David is 25 years old and declined fights vs 20 year old Murphy McManus and 18 year old Oroku Saki, claiming he needed “fair fights.” Impaler then invited newly signed Oroku “the Shredder” Saki to the cage. Saki demanded David Ellis grow a set and sign to face him in the RFC octagon, or forever be known as a coward. But David Ellis only cowered behind his manager in fear of Oroku. The Shredder threw manager Tyrone Barnes aside like the b*tch that he is, and grabbed Ellis around the throat. Ellis, quivering with fear, proceeded to urinate all over himself. Impaler then took out Ellis’ contract, pulled his pants down and proceeded to wipe his arse with it. The Hilo crowd booed the two bums, Barnes and Ellis are they left Hayashi’s Lounge with their tails between their legs. They booed more as they waited for crews to change the octagon mat cover so the RFC fighters did not have to fight in urine. Rumor has it David Ellis was them beat up in the parking lot by Markov, Pasa and Cadwallader at the urging of Impaler.

185 lbs OJ Nordberg vs Ilbert Tash Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

The first fight of the main card was the first man to best 185 champ Cliff Hangar, Ilbert Tash vs OJ Nordberg. After Tash’s win OJ called out Tash. But Tash has no back down in him and he gladly accepted the challenge. As OJ arrived at the arena in his white Bronco fans could see the killer instinct in his eyes. OJ’s camp mate and sparring partner, Camanche Todd, claimed OJ was in the best shape of his life. But Tash wasn’t going to go down without a fight. Tash brought his well rounded game plan to the cage with him, and he challenged OJ in every aspect of the game, banging on the feet, slugging in the clinch, and taking the fight to the ground. But OJ would not be denied as he repeatedly brought the game to his bread and butter in the clinch. Tash, being the beast he is, welcomed the clinch and tried his beast to get at OJ in the clinch. But OJ was just too much for him, rocking him in the second. Tash, however, wouldn’t go away, and hung in til the final bell sounded. The judges and fans gave Tash a standing ovation as he walked battered and beaten from the RFC cage. Meanwhile, OJ thanked the fans, who began chanting “Juice! Juice! Juice!”

155 lbs Velgar Disosiondars vs Gylfi Hallgrimsson Submission (Triangle Choke) 3 02:20

Impaler’s second fight of the main card was a potential fight of the night contender. A clash of styles, Gylfi came in a clear favorite on the odds in Vegas. The Icelander, coming off a big win in his RFC debut, was looking to take a step closer to gold with a win. Velgar, was appearing to be headed in the opposite direction after calling out Samwell Tarly and catching a severe beat down. But you never know how things will go in the RFC cage. But the Juggernaut came out like a man possessed. He stormed across the cage and allowed Gylfi to get the clinch. Right away he pulled guard and began looking for subs like it was the hunt for Red October. Finally he pulled a slick sweep and dominated the round before the bell. But Gylfi wasn’t going to go out easily, as he came out and worked Velgar over in round two with his stand up. As the third round opened Gylfi was again getting the better of the stand up exchanges, when all of a sudden his arrogance took over and he took Velgar to the mat. It was clear his manager, Noah Snow, knew it was a mistake, as he was seen screaming and throwing things beside the cage in frustration. But before Gylfi could rectify the situation, Velgar was on him. Before the white belt knew what was going on, Velgar had a tight triangle around his neck, and he was collecting his Submission of the Night check. A bewildered Hallgrimsson was interviewed after the fight, still in shock from allowing the fight slip away could only stammer out, “It was the weather.”

155 lbs Hanzo Hasashi vs William Oberhauser TKO (Strikes) 2 01:48

The third fight of the main card saw one of the hottest fighter in RFC today face off vs a tough RFC veteran. Hanzo “Scorpion” Hasashi brought his talk and his walk to the RFC cage. Hanzo promised Oberhauser would feel his sting, and he would finally get his shot at the man he has his sights set on, Samwell Tarly. Oberhauser, an avid gardener, floated the comment pre-fight that Hanzo appeared to be looking beyond their fight to Tarly, and it would be a mistake. But when the bell sounded for the match, Hanzo had his sights square on Oberhauser, and he was locked in to kill mode. Hanzo moved quickly to his devastating clinch game and began tenderizing William’s face and body like a cheap steak. Hanzo worked the clinch to near perfection as Oberhauser’s corner debated throwing in the towel. But before the towel came, came the fall of Oberhauser as he hit one knee and the ref stopped the carnage. The Scorpion then took the mic and pointed to the back of the arena. “Samwell Tarly!!!!!!!!!! Im coming for you!!!!!!! Then you’re next Cadwallder!!!! There will be nowhere to run!!!! The days of you guys hiding behind Impaler are over!!!!” Hanzo then dropped the mic and motioned with his hands around his waist like he was putting on his belt.

185 lbs Raja Khan vs Cliff Hangar TKO (Strikes) 1 00:29 185 lbs Title

The fourth fight of the night saw the most vicious man in RFC facing off against the 185 champion in an unprecedented fight. Khan, the challenger, came in as an overwhelming favorite in the Vegas books. Khan, possibly the most hyped fighter in RFC, has dismantled everyone in his way to the belt. Rumors swirled that Khan was sparring with Roy Jones Jr. and getting the better of him routinely. RJJ, did not dispel the rumors by talking about how much respect he had for Khan’s boxing. But Hangar was not fazed by the hype. Impaler took a sample of Khan’s DNA and sent it to the Human Genome Project to see if he were truly a descendant of Ghengis Khan, as rumored. In an unbelievable twist, the results came back to show Khan was a direct descendant of not only Ghengis Khan, but also Atilla the Hun!!!! Hangar came to the cage with his #1 fan, Star Trek icon William Shatner. However, Impaler’s hype machine had Khan carried to the ring on a chair in full Ghengis Khan Warrior armor. And just like so many rulers whose time was ended by Ghengis Khan, Raja came to the cage and put an abrupt end to the reign of Cliff Hangar in less than 30 seconds. Khan used his boxing to unleash a brutality that would have made his infamous ancestors proud as he blasted away at the over matched champion. Hangar, to his credit landed a couple big shots of his own, but the Sultan of Swing just became more ferocious. A right hand that just barely clipped Hangar just added to the lore of Khan as Hangar spun to the canvas like a top. But the ref was slow to react as the animal Khan pounced on Hangar for more punishment!!!!! William Shatner was heard outside the ring as Hangar hit the mat exclaiming, “KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

265+ lbs Akuma Kamealoha vs Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae KO (Punches) 1 00:05 265+ lbs Title

The final fight of the night was the one all the Hilo faithful had been waiting for. As stated by Akuma, this is “Da biggest fight we ever seen on de island.” Both men received standing ovations as they came to the cage. The Big Kahuna, as usual, was accompanied by his harem of Hula girls, while Luahoomae, not to be upstaged, came to the ring with the University of Hawaii cheerleaders. Every guy in attendance looked to be jealous of both men. The two biggest Hawaiian stars in RFC today took the center of the cage and gave the fans an epic stare down, as the energy in the arena grew to a fever pitch with anticipation. The Lounge was shaking as if it were an earthquake as the two Hilo behemoths prepared for action. The bell sounded and Akuma came racing across the cage like a bat out of hell. A quick, solid jab right on the nose watered the Rainbow Warrior’s eyes as they swelled and let a huge gash across the bridge of his nose. Clearly his nose was broken from the first strike. Like te sharks he swims with routinely in the ocean, Akuma wasted no time in going for the kill at the small of blood. A huge combination finshied off with a massive uppercut put the Warrior face down in the mat in only 5 seconds!!!!!!!! The Hilo fans were stunned!!!!!! And the arena was silent as Luahoomae laid face first on the canvas. Akuma stood over the fallen foe and asked, “Bradduh, is that all you got?!!!!!” Akuma then took to the mic and proclaimed he came for a fight and challenged 3 any three people from the crowd. “Bruddahs and Sistas I am here to enderdain you!” The cheerleaders attended to Luahoomae and got him out of the cage as 3 men entered the cage to the delight of the Hilo faithful. The ref looked at Impaler, who just shrugged and said, “Im not going to try and stop him, are you?” The bell sounded as all 4 men were locked into the cage, and within seconds Akuma had dispatched all three men as the crowd chanted “Kahuna! Kahuna!” Impaler personally presented the Big Kahuna with his fight of the night trophy and check, as the Hilo crowd roared with approval!!!!!!

Rajah Khan arrived to the post-fight press conference dressed in a gold boxing robe with ghost flames and "Sultan of Swing" embroidered on the back in silver letters. He had one of the ring girls on each arm, and the three showed up in a stretch hummer. After shaking hands, signing autographs, and posing for pictures on his way to the interview, Raja Khan finally made his way to the conference room.

Khan: Yo. New champ here. I imagine you've got some questions for me.

Reporter: That was quite a victory. Did you expect to win so decisively?

Khan: I've had three fights at RFC, and haven't even been in the cage for a full minute. What the fuck did you guys think was gonna happen?

Reporter: Who's next on the chopping block?

Khan: I don't know if I'm supposed to say, but fuck it anyway. OJ "The Kitten" Nerdberg has paperwork on his desk right now; if he signs it, it's his funeral.

Reporter: Now that you're the 185 lb. champion, has anything changed? What are your plans moving forward?

Khan: Yeah, a lot's changed. For one thing, I'm rich as fuck. For another thing, these hot bitches don't mind if I call them bitches. Because we're all getting on a private jet and partying all the way to motherfucking Amsterdam.

Reporter: Are you moving to Amsterdam permanently? Rumor has it that you're planning on training out of a private gym there in the Netherlands.

Khan: Yeah, I'm making the move permanent. There just aren't any good gyms in Hilo. Not. Fucking. One. So I'm packing up and going to where I can get some decent training. Luckily for me, Tony owns a gym over there that should fit the bill nicely.

And, speaking of that, we've gotta cut this short. Plane leaves in forty minutes, and I won't see you guys again until my next fight. Try not to miss me too much.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14723417067798.jpg

Akuma "Big Kahuna" Kamealoha (297536)

Aloha Braddahs! De Big Kahuna had a very good time at de RFC 7 fights. My braddah Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae is Kama’aina and me best braddah. I would like to tank all de fans for coming and all my braddahs and sisters who made it to de Luau afta de fights. Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae and I shared many beers and stories, and me tree (3) braddahs who fought me after were good spirits. We enjoyed de beach, food and Ohana. Sometimes I feel dis bad afta de fights and I hurt somebody. Kala mai ia’u, in de cage I be pupule kanaka, Maika’i no au and Mahalo nui loa. I do not know to say dese tings, but I love you people and De Big Kahuna must now go to Vegas for training. I will miss de island and de big aina will not keep me. Please come to me next fight and visit me in Vegas. Aloha, A hui ho’u.

• Upvote 2

TRANSLATION, and a little more substance -

Big Kahuna enjoyed fighting at RFC7. Him and Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae are now best friends of the same land. Big Kahuna thanks all the fans who went to the fight and everybody who went to his Luau on the beach after. During the luau, Kahuna and Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae had a good time drinking beers and telling stories. The three dudes that stepped in the cage with Kahuna also joined him at the Luau and had good laughs. They had fun on the beach to include some volleyball, football, and even a little peaceful wrestling around. Big Kahuna was able to catch a few waves, but for the most part laid out on the beach telling stories and laughing with his new friends and family.

Kahuna is a confused soul. He is very peaceful and full of love, but something inside him drives him to fight. After fighting he feels apologetic with confused emotions, especially when he does something like breaking Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae's nose. Kahuna apologized for his behavior and basicly described himself as a crazy person in the cage, but he is fine and and thankful that he is fine. Big Kahuna was not getting the training he wanted in Hilo, so he has flown to Vegas to get some better training in preparation for his next fight. Kahuna will be facing Aleksey Markov on 10-1-16 at RFC10 in Hilo. Aleksey is a Russian native and quite a bit more experience than Kahuna. Aleksey is a two-time superheavyweight champion at DFC in St. Petersburg and this will be a fine test of Kahuna's abilities. Both of them are undefeated with a combined 11 victories.

• Upvote 1

RFC 8: Sympathy for the Devil brought to us by Hilo’s own Vikai Gear!!! The merchandise partner of Rebirth FC! Be sure to check them out, as Vikai has some reasonably priced clothing for your fighters. Also special thanks to Krum Koev for the sweet event posters.

The Lounge was filled to the brink of explosion by all the stars wanting to see Cadwallader vs Jacobs. Plenty of stars were in attendance…….NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was in the house. The Lounge was rocking early with the Booooos for Roger. Damn Hawaii doesn’t even have a pro team, and they still hate his guts! Also in the front row was Lamar Jackson, QB of the Louisville Cardinals. Lamar brought his new favorite toy with him, the Heisman trophy. The Heisman Club went ahead and awarded it to him at the Louisville/FSU post-game news conference. In between the undercard and the main card Lamar took the intermission time to score another TD on FSU. In the Impaler private box this week were two big free agents being wooed by Impaler, Uriah Small and Marcellus Clay. Impaler brought in some special ladies to entertain Small and Clay. Since these men are the elite of the elite athletes, Impaler brought in championship pedigree ladies to entertain them. Along with Clay and Small were Paige VanZant, Maria Kirilenko, and Skylar Diggins. Impaler, always the business man, is already looking toward the next generation of RFC fighters. RFC fighters Hanzo Hasashi, Bruce Wayne, Alex Iwobi and Mega Pope were at the event. Hanzo was hyping his hypothetical fight with Cadwallader like a young, non-scumbag Don King. Surprising the RFC crowd, Green Party canidate for president, Jill Stein was in the front row. Apparently Jill is a big fan of the underdog, Jack Wilshere. Oddly enough, The Water Boy co-stars Rob Schneider and Kathy Bates were also in the front row for the event. Finally the Rolling Stones were in attendance for the event. They treated the RFC crowd to “Sympathy for the Devil” live at the pre-show.

155 lbs Algernon Cadwallader vs Pete Jacobs KO (Punches) 3 02:13 155 lbs Title

The final fight of the night had the the champion Algernon Cadwallader vs the challenger Pete “The Slaughter” Jacobs. Jacobs was no push over, as he had significant wins over several RFC fighters coming into the title fight. On paper Jacobs was better at his main skill of Muay Thai than Cadwallader was at Muay Thai. But pre-fight the look in Cadwallader’s eyes was like a man possessed. Clearly Hanzo Hasashi had struck a nerve with the champ. Cadwallader came in ala his childhood hero Muhammad Ali beating Jacobs while taunting Hanzo. He hit Jacobs with huge shot after huge shot, and would turn to Hanzo in the crowd, point and tell him he was next. Jacobs, to his credit, was rocked repeatedly in the fight and came back trying to land something…anything on the champ. There was no give up in Jacobs. But the champ was too much for him on this night. Twice he knocked down Jacobs, and taunted Hanzo. Instead of following his injured opponent to the ground for the finish, Cadwallader would turn and go to the cage trash talking Hasashi. Beckoning him to come in and replace Jacobs during the fight. Hanzo looked incensed in the crowd, having to be held by back his ICON brethren. Finally the champ put a less than merciful ending to the event with a quick combination which sent Jacobs mouthpiece flying into the crowd, landing in the lap of Hanzo. We’re not even sure if he meant to do it……but WOW WHAT A MESSAGE!!!!!!!!! After the fight Cadwalader continued to berate Hanzo and tell him he was next. Saying he was about to step up to Serial Killer Status after his match with Hanzo.

155 lbs Drako Bravo vs TJ Mcgregor Submission (Guillotine) 1 00:31

The co-main event for the evening featured a fight many considered a realistic FOTN candidate. Impaler had been hyping the fight for weeks, saying he couldn’t wait to see how it turned out. However coming off 4 straight QFC wins TJ appeared to be a little laxed in his cardio. However it wasn’t his cardio that was the problem, as much as a lapse in judgement was the difference in the fight. TJ came in and took Bravo, a BJJ brown belt and all around submission stud, to the ground. It wasn’t long before TJ realized the mistake he had made, but alas some mistakes can not be taken back. As Bravo faked a triangle, relaxing TJ just enough to slip on the Guillotine submission and causing the quick tap at 31 seconds into the fight. After the fight Drako Bravo called out Lee “The Coward” Fernandez. RFC media can only assume Lee Fernandez is still laying somewhere in the fetal position covered in his own bowel movement.

155 lbs Lee Fernandez vs Jack Wilshere Submission (Kimura) 2 02:57

The night fight was scheduled after Lee Fernandez took the time to call out Jack Wilshere. Wilshere, being the professional he is, jumped at the chance to face such a tough task. Fernandez was coming off dominating the QFC circuit, as well as a short stint as the Gladiator FC champion at 135lbs. By the time of the match Jill Stein had made a rather odd transformation, as she was now drunk and top less with Just Bleed written in marker across her breasts. It wasn’t long before Lee took control of the match, dominating the over matched Wilshere on the way to a submission victory. In his post match interview, Lee then requested a rematch vs Wilshere, much to the dismay of the Hilo crowd. Finally they found something they hated more than Roger Godell, and unfortunately for Lee Fernandez it was him. Lee Fernandez’s manger, Hayden Richardson, then came to the cage to help his client out. Hayden tried to explain why a rematch was a good idea, then ventured into the idea of Lee moving to 145lbs, where he would have a huge advantage over the 300K guys much younger than him. The Hilo crowd was bloodthirsty by this point, so Impaler came to the cage to settle the situation. But as Impaler got a closer look at Hayden’s mustache, he pulled it off revealing Hayden to be former exiled RFC manager Tyrone Barnes. Rob Schneider could be heard yelling, “The manager is a cheater, cut his f*cking head off!” Jill Stein was livid at this point, as she could be seen foaming at the mouth with rage. Impaler issued an ultimatum for Lee Fernandez, fight top guys or sit for a year. Then out of nowhere Kathy Bates came roaring into the cage and speared Hayden Richardson for good measure. A quick glance at the Tycoon forums revealed Hayden has run into a Multi-list of problems.

265+ lbs Barry Rooster vs Spraynard Kruger Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

The second fight of the night saw Spraynard Kruger try to match his well-rounded game vs the stand up of Barry Rooster. Barry was originally reported as coming to the cage with For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica, but Impaler took creative control and Barry changed to Alice in Chains hit Rooster, covered by the Rolling Stones. Kruger, true to the song, did his best in attempt to snuff the Rooster, but was unsuccessful, as you know he aint gonna die! Rooster used his devastating striking to keep Kruger on is heels. And as they entered the third round, Kruger’s eyes burned with stinging sweat, as Rooster continued his domination of the fight. Kruger was able to land a much needed takedown late, but was unable to capitalize as Rooster lived to fight another day, taking the unanimous decision.

170 lbs Taichi Kitano vs Louie Hubston TKO (Strikes) 1 03:09 170 lbs Title

The first fight of the night saw the new comer, Louie Hubston taking on La Famalia future star, Taichi Kitano. Taichi heard RFC started their own 300K division and jumped on a plane ASAP to join in the excitement. Taichi’s campmate, Alexander Vermeer, claimed Taichi was the future of the La Famalia alliance, and Tycoon. High praise for such a young fighter. However it didn’t take long for Taichi to show the crowd why everyone is heaping such praise on him, as he had Hubston a bloody mess early. Hubston spent the better part of the opening minutes pinned against the cage being dirty boxed. Hubston, who took more punishment than most men could withstand, finally sucombed to the onslaught 3 minutes in, as Taichi was awarded with the RFC 170lb belt by Impaler.

• Upvote 3

Then out of nowhere Kathy Bates came roaring into the cage and speared Hayden Richardson for good measure. A quick glance at the Tycoon forums revealed Hayden has run into a Multi-list of problems.

Such a brilliant line. Nominated for post of the year. :yes:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

RFC 9: Awakening brought to us by Hilo’s own Vikai Gear!!! The merchandise partner of Rebirth FC! Be sure to check them out, as Vikai has some reasonably priced clothing for your fighters. Also special thanks to Krum Koev for the sweet event posters.

RFC had The Lounge packed for another major event. The stars were out in mass as the RFC brought another hot package of matches to the Hilo faithful. As always, George R R Martin was in the stands watching his guy, Samwell Tarly. Martin should probably be working on the final GOT books so he can finish before he dies, but alas he is wasting time as usual. Also in attendance was Peyton Manning. Peyton shot 15 commercials while in the crowd. Peyton told Impaler he was trying to get Eli to come with him, but he was busy playing this weekend. RFC fighters Rudd Tyler, Taichi Kitano and Michael Kage were in attendance. Taichi took the time to call out the entire RFC 170lb division. Taichi claimed he saw no one in the division who could be a real challenge to him. Lee Fernandez was also in the the house….the dog house. Lee was sitting in the corner of the arena with his nose in the wall and a dunce hat on his head per Impaler’s orders. Algernon Cadwallader was also in attendance watching on as Hanzo faced off vs Tarly. Of course the “The Hilo Hulk”…..”The Big Kahuna”……RFC’s resident pimp and OG, Akuma Kamealoha was also in attendance. Per his contract Akuma gets his own private suite for the events with a hot tub, world class catering, and a room full of top flight women. This week Impaler treated Akuma to the company of all the contestants of this year’s Miss Universe competition. Rumor has it they closed the curtains on the suite and played a game Akuma called “Around the World.” Impaler also had top FAs Chris Maint and David Cabrera in his personal box. The men were not alone, as WWE divas the Bella Twins, Carmella and Alexa Bliss joined them. Kevin Durant was also in the house. KD started the event in row 3, but decided he needed to be in a better row, so Impaler had him moved to row 1.

155 lbs Hanzo Hasashi vs Samwell Tarly Submission (Triangle Armbar) 1 01:45

The main event of the night saw RFC’s resident hype man, Hanzo Hasashi facing off against former champion, Samwell Tarly, in a fight months in the making. Hanzo had been following Tarly around calling him out for several months when Tarly was champion. Hanzo had guaranteed victory vs Tarly over and over, claiming he had Tarly’s number. Tarly brought his A game to the cage, as he was accompanied by his good luck charms Natalie Dormer and Emilia Clarke on his lap as he, as always, was carried on the Iron Throne to the cage. Hanzo, a more stoic individual, came to the cage to the ominous ringing of church bells and funeral music. Hanzo claimed pre-fight he was going to end Tarly’s career. As the men came to the center of the cage Hanzo stared Tarly in the eyes and stated, “I’m your hucklebury.” Tarly, as seasoned veteran and true champion, appeared to be rattled for this fight. Tarly appeared to be barely able to look Hanzo in the eyes during the weigh ins and the stare down. As the fight began, Tarly avoided a couple takedown attempts and quickly took the fight to the clinch (his bread and butter). However, it was clear Hanzo had read Tarly’s playbook as he blocked multiple punches and all but shut down Tarly’s clinch game. Then Hanzo, growing more and more confident, and he pulled guard bringing Tarly to his world. Tarly attempted to get the fight back to its feet, but was un successful as the Scorpion had him tied up in his guard. Finally a false move by Tarly allowed the Scorpion to unleash his sting in the form of a tight triangle armbar which had Tarly tapping quickly. After the fight Hanzo called Algernon to the cage for a showdown. However, Algernon was ready with mind games of his own as he held up his belt from his private suite and then exited the arena, leaving Hanzo without his chance to hype the fight and attempt to get into his head. Hanzo, seemingly rattled, grabbed the mic and went on a tirade about how much of a coward Cadwallder was for not facing him. Hanzo even went as far as questioning who the bigger coward was, Cadwallder or Lee Fernandez.

155 lbs Murphy MacManus vs Velgar Disosiondars TKO (Strikes) 3 01:07

The co-main event of the night saw BAMF Army fighter Murphy MacManus face off against the always dangerous Velgar "The Juggernaut" Disosiondars. Velgar came into the event confident after rumors spread that Murphy had issues in camp with some food poisoning and was not able to train well for the fight. Murphy came into the fight with questionable cardio, and yet he still brought the fight to the Juggernaut. Murphy equalized the cardio by taking Velgar to the clinch and wearing on him over and over. Velgar attempted multiple takedowns from the clinch, but failed to get Murphy down. As the fight wore on, Murphy began to assert his dominance on the feet as well. Finally a combination of punches and knees finished Velgar’s night.

265+ lbs Make You Bleed vs Mega Pope KO (Head Kick) 3 04:52

The third fight of the night saw a contrast in styles and religions. His Holiness himself, Mega Pope, carried to the ring by the power of Christ, would face off vs the MYB and his brothers at the Steel Penn monastery (some would say cult). His Holiness came to the cage carried on a golden throne as he splashed the crowd with Holy Water, while MYB came to the cage being whipped with a Cat’o Ninetails by his Steel Penn brothers. As the bell rang His Holiness came across looking to close the distance and take MYB to the ground, but he would find little success with only taking the fight to the ground momentarily with a guard pull. Meanwhile MYB worked his stellar stand up on His Holiness in a one sided barrage of violence. Eventually a battered and exhausted Mega Pope dropped his hands for a split second, and MYB landed a devastating head kick which ended the Pope’s night. After the fight the Steel Penn brotherhood came to the cage and once again cleaved flesh from MYB’s back with the Cat’O Ninetails and chastised him for not making the Pope bleed. The cage was a bloody mess by the time they finished with his punishment. People in the Hilo audience were running to the trash cans a vomiting at the sight of his back.

185 lbs Cisowianka Naleczowianka vs Robbie Lawler Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

The second fight of the main card was a 185 lb contender’s match between the Polish Powerhouse and the Ruthless One. Lawler started a media firestorm prefight as he was telling Pollock jokes during the media session. As you could expect, this did not sit well with the Polish Muay Thai champion. The Polish Powerhouse promised to punish Lawler for his insensitive comments in the cage. He held true to his word when the bell rang, as he did indeed punish Lawler for three rounds. But Lawler would not go easy, as he got in his own shots. However at multiple points during the match it would appear Lawler was finished, but the Polish Powerhouse would back off and allow Lawler to compose himself so he could beat on him some more. Working Lawler with vicious kicks to the legs, body and head, Cisowianka punished Lawler to a unanimous decision. After the match Justin Sane came to the cage and called out the Polish Powerhouse, who readily accepted.

265 lbs Ray Thompson vs Rusty Frasier Submission (RNC) 1 01:44

The first fight of the main card pitted HW contenders Ray Thompson of the LOD alliance vs the well rounded Rusty Fraasier. Prior to the event Ray Thompson appeared to be looking past Frasier, as he was already sizing up and commenting about Krystian Olafsson. Thompson claimed he is ready for the champ and he would make him tap to get the strap. Once the fight started it was apparent Ray Thompson did not overlook Frasier, as he was immediately on Frasier. Thompson pressured “BK” and took him to the ground within the opening minutes of the fight. Once the fight hit the ground, it was clear Frasier was out of his depth vs such a great BJJ specialist. It was not long before Thompson had his back, hooks in, and a RNC applied.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14723417067798.jpg

Akuma "Big Kahuna" Kamealoha (297536)

Aloha from the Big Kahuna. Braddahs!, I am happy you join me on de big island. On September de tent, I fight me braddah Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae in de biggest fight we ever seen on de island. After de fight please join me on de beach for a Laulae in celebration of my victory.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w11.jpg

Holly Stackhouse (293401)

WANT PINEAPPLE FAT MAN. HOLLY EAT SOON.

RFC 10: In the Zone brought to us by Hilo’s own Vikai Gear!!! The merchandise partner of Rebirth FC! Be sure to check them out, as Vikai has some reasonably priced clothing for your fighters. Also special thanks to Krum Koev for the sweet event posters.

RFC 10 was RFC’s first venture into the Hilo Hard Knocks Arena, and it was a complete success. The house was packed with people out to see the best fights Hilo has to offer. Impaler quipped that the RFC show this Saturday would be better than anything Steel Penn/ICON would be putting on, only to find out there was no SP/ICON event this week. Impaler chuckled, “Did they close their doors already?!!!!” Meanwhile the doors were wide open at the Hard Knocks Arena, and the celebrities were piling in more than ever. Tycoon manager The Clown Prince of Crime was in the house. He had been recently given a chance for oe of his 300k 145 fighters to face off vs RFC’s own Bruce Wayne, but Mr. J didn’t have the guts to face the Batman. Hollywood stars Ed O’Neill and Mark Walhberg were in the stands. In Impaler’s special guest box was Dissolution Fighting Championship owner Jay Lawerence. Was he at the arena to watch his star attraction Akuma Kamealoha, or are the rumors about possible RFC and DFC cooperation true. No one knows for sure, but Impaler and Jay sitting together had the fans in a frenzy with excitement. Also in Impaler’s box were major free agents Brent "Beastmode" Boston and Kassim "The Albino" Magufuli. Since the box was an all LOD, Impaler had a special surprise for his guys……World Class Porn Stars Tori Black, Alexis Texas, Mikki Benz, Kayden Kross, Lexi Belle, and Jesse Jane. RFC favorites Cliff Hangar, Toby Coleman, and Uriah Small were seen in the crowd. RFC resident coward Lee Fernandez was again in attendance. As per his punishment for being a coward this week he stood cageside dressed as a cheetah. Also in attendance were four guys dressed as what appeared to be masked turtles. Vladamir Putin was amazingly also on hand to see the Pride of Russia, Aleksey Markov fight for the title. You never know what you will see in RFC!!!!!!

185 lbs Raja Khan vs Justin Andrews KO (Punch) 1 00:36 185 lbs Title

The main event of the night saw the Sultan of Swing face off against Quickdick Justin Andrews in the dirtiest nickname match up in Tycoon MMA history. Andrews, a major FA, came in and was handed a title fight by Impaler after dominating Bushido’s 205 class. Andrews presented a problem Khan had never dealt with in his career, as an elite International Wrestler. The world has wondered how Khan would handle an elite takedown artist. Pror to the fight the Stormin Norman camp was said to have brought all the top strikers form the LOD alliance to assist Andrews with his training. From those within the camp, no one could stay on their feet vs Quickdick for more than a few seconds. Yet when the bell rang, Quickdick, was looking far from quick and agile. Once he saw the bell rang, Andrews looked across the cage and reacted like he was locked in with a Bengal Tiger. Instead of the aggressive takedowns everyone heard about, Andrews appeared hesitant to get near Khan. But like his ancestors, Raja Khan showed no mercy to his opponent. Where Andrews hesitated, Khan engaged. Where Andrews backed up, Khan raged forward. Finally left hand rocked Andrews, and a big right hand brought the match to a halt as Andrews dick was quickly in the mat. Impaler came to the ring and gave Khan a round of applause. Then he announced Khan’s next opponent, another beast out of the LOD camp……5-0, with 4 by way of KO…….Chris Maint!!!!! Maint came to the cage and the two men faced off, neither backing down. If not for Impaler stepping in between them, the fans may have gotten a second main event for free. Maint took the mic and swore he would avenge his LOD brother, Andrews. Khan then took the mic and told Maint he would join the LAME (Less than A Minute Elite) club with his buddy Andrews.

265+ lbs Akuma Kamealoha vs Aleksey Markov TKO (Strikes) 1 00:48 265+ lbs Title

Holly Stackhouse didn’t even go back to the back after his fight, he went to the front row and knocked Lee Fernandez out with one punch, taking his seat cageside. Apparently Holly had some serious interest in the co main event of the evening as Hilo’s version of Rocky faced off against the Pride of the Motherland, Aleksey Markov. Markov and Russian TV had been making remarks about Akuma’s physique. Markov, a chiseled specimen of a man with almost nonexistent body fat and bulking muscles, stated he was disgusted by Akuma’s “Fat American Body.” Markov claimed after the fight, once he slaughtered Akuma, he was going to have a Hawaiian pig roast with his body. Markov came to the cage, saluted by Putin and his KGB comrades, draped in the Russian flag with the Russian National Anthem playing. Markov passed a camera and yelled he was taking the belt “back to the Motherland.” Then Akuma slowly, methodically came to the cage. Draped in the American Flag, Akuma Kamealoha came to the cage looking like a different fighter. No frills, no ladies, just the American Flag with a pissed off Hawaiian. The two men never unlocked eyes as all the pre-fight activities took place. Finally the bell rang, and Akuma went from Rocky to Muhammad Ali, floating and dancing around the cage. Markov could catch nothing but air, as the massive Hawaiian moved to avoid everything he threw, and then landed a couple shots of his own. Finally Markov learned a very valuable lesson, once a “Fat American Body” presses you up against the cage, its hard to get free. As Akuma slammed the stunned Russian into the cage so hard no one would have been surprised if he came out the other side as a collection of Markov cubes. Then Akuma unleashed his power on mentally broken Russian fighter. Less than a minute in, and the USA chants rang through the air, and Putin and the KGB were in a fury as Markov fell to the mat a broken man. After the match the peaceful Akuma beckoned Putin to the cage in a show of brotherhood and sportsmanship. Putin came to the cage and met the massive Hawaiian face to face. He extended his hand to Akuma, who reach for his hand, before pulling back blasting the Russian leader with a big right hand. The Hawaiian crowd went crazy as KGB officials attempted to get to their unconscious leader. Akuma grabbed the mic and proclaimed, “Brudeh, Gods don’t shake hands with mortals!!!!!!!!!!”

265+ lbs Holly Stackhouse vs Garrett Reddish KO (Punch) 1 01:44

Over halfway through the main card, and its another barn burner!!! The third fight of the main card featured possibly the most feared man in RFC’s SHW division, Holly Stackhouse, vs the hottest new FA in the division, Garrett Reddish. Both men were coming off dominant wins over tough competition. Reddish came to the middle of the cage and began working Holly’s legs right away with strong leg kicks. Holly just kept taking his time, measuring Reddish, as he took one leg kick after another. But then Stackhouse unleashed a vicious left, right combo sending Reddish flopping all over the cage like a wounded animal. Stackhouse stalked his prey, loading up his punches. Throwing 4 punches, Holly landed an amazing 3 knockdowns on his opponent. Finally, and mercifully, the ref stepped in ceasing the brutalization happening to Reddish. After the match Holly against grabbed the mic, yelling…..”FEED ME…….(glances at a lawyer looking guy in a grey suit with a John Cena tie pin) A LARGER AMOUNT!!!!!!!!!!”

265+ lbs Karl Ellison vs Julio Cezar KO (Punches) 1 00:20

The second fight on the main card saw a straight boxing match between a couple grizzled veterans. Impaler was calling this fight the FOTN favorite on the card. Karl Ellison came into the night betting on himself with only this fight left on his contract. Unfortunately Julio Cezar, who had been telling anyone who would listen how he was too much for Ellison on the feet, came into the match looking a bit soft around the mid-section. Rumors from his camp claimed Cezar was spending most nights at the club, and his days fighting hang overs. Once the bell rang, Ellison was ready to help Cezar with his headache. Cezar’s night ended early for a change, as Ellison dropped him 20 seconds into the match.

155 lbs Oroku Saki vs Moo Tang TKO (Strikes) 1 02:59

The first fight of the night saw the sinister Shredder, leader of the Foot Clan, face off against RFC vet Moo Tang. Moo brought his 1-1 record in vs the newcomer Shredder. The Shredder came to the cage in full Shredder garb, spiked armor with the purple cape and bladed helmet. Good thing for Moo he wasn’t allowed to wear his armor. However when the match started, Moo was the one needing armor. The Shredder lived up to his name as he came charging toward him pinning Moo against the cage. Even without his blades, the Shredder was still slicing and dicing his opponent. His razor sharp elbows cut Moo open early. Like the butchered cow he was, Moo’s blood poured as The Shredder went from shredding to tenderizing the meat in front of him. It wasn’t long before Moo had all he could stand, and the match was over. After the match The Shredder thanked his sparring partners at the Foot Gym. When asked how he got in such great condition, The Shredder stated he kept a strict diet of turtle soup. When asked about his perfect game plan, the Shredder thanked his coach Krang, who he claimed with a chuckle was the “brains of the operation” for preparing him mentally for the fight.

• Upvote 2

TRANSLATION, and a little more substance -

Big Kahuna enjoyed fighting at RFC7. Him and Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae are now best friends of the same land. Big Kahuna thanks all the fans who went to the fight and everybody who went to his Luau on the beach after. During the luau, Kahuna and Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae had a good time drinking beers and telling stories. The three dudes that stepped in the cage with Kahuna also joined him at the Luau and had good laughs. They had fun on the beach to include some volleyball, football, and even a little peaceful wrestling around. Big Kahuna was able to catch a few waves, but for the most part laid out on the beach telling stories and laughing with his new friends and family.

Kahuna is a confused soul. He is very peaceful and full of love, but something inside him drives him to fight. After fighting he feels apologetic with confused emotions, especially when he does something like breaking Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae's nose. Kahuna apologized for his behavior and basicly described himself as a crazy person in the cage, but he is fine and and thankful that he is fine. Big Kahuna was not getting the training he wanted in Hilo, so he has flown to Vegas to get some better training in preparation for his next fight. Kahuna will be facing Aleksey Markov on 10-1-16 at RFC10 in Hilo. Aleksey is a Russian native and quite a bit more experience than Kahuna. Aleksey is a two-time superheavyweight champion at DFC in St. Petersburg and this will be a fine test of Kahuna's abilities. Both of them are undefeated with a combined 11 victories.

I opened up Holly's cage today to feed him and I caught him reading this. I thought I'd let you know:

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/how_to_cut_a_pineapple/

• Upvote 1

Michael Kage is over excited for his next fight this weekend, because he like testing himself to the limit, Michael will fight anyone, anyway and anytime..he is not worry himself getting beating up, because that's is the learning curve for him..

Michael was telling one journalist last week " Didn't you know of my entrance music? It is called My Last Breath..that means i will fight on till my last breath, call my name , remember my name and i will come straight for you "

• Upvote 1

RFC 11: Unforegiven brought to you by Hilo’s own Vikai Gear!!! The merchandise partner of Rebirth FC! Be sure to check them out, as Vikai has some reasonably priced clothing for your fighters. Also special thanks to Krum Koev for the sweet event posters.

RFC 11 was another star studded event. The crowd was ever growing with anticipation of the Hanzo/Cadwallader super fight. Hilo was abuzz with excitement after the weeks of trash talk between the fighters. Cadwallader’s #1 fan, Barack Obama was on hand or the big fight. Ryan Reynolds was in the audience….dressed as Deadpool. Seriously does he ever take that suit off?!!!!!!! Also in the house was Tom Brady. Tom claimed he was taking the week off, since the Browns weren’t worth his time. This week NE was allowing a lucky fan picked from the stands to QB them to victory. Derrick Rose was also in the house. He was seen sitting with Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Jameis Winston and Ben Rothleisberger. Dear God!!!!! No wonder all the women were congregated in Impaler’s private box. Impaler was wining and dining some of the top FA’s in the world, Navin Johnson and Alvey Kulina with his manager “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase. In the box with the FA’s was Reynold’s Deadpool co-star Morena Baccarin, Anna Camp, and Haley Bennett. Navin was said to be paying close attention to the Main Event of the night. Ted Dibiase looked at Impaler and asked how he got such upscale ladies in his personal box. Ompaler replied, “Everybody’s got a price.” Both men shared an evil laugh as they made it rain. This week Impaler brought Lee Fernandez to the cage and gave the audience the chance to suggest his punishment for being a complete coward. Impaler asked for suggestions, when an orange guy with a really bad toupee yelled out, “Grab em by the p*ssy!!!!!!!” Impaler looked at Lee, but couldn’t decide where to start. So instead he decided to make Fernandez sell popcorn and peanuts dressed as a big chicken.

265+ lbs Uriah Small vs Cemal Pasa TKO (Strikes) 1 00:24

The first fight of the night saw “Prime Time” Uriah Small facing off vs a Turkish fighter, Cemal Pasa. Prime Time came into the fight giving up almost 100 lbs to the massive Turk. However, Small with a solid chin and excellent MT, was not afraid to mix it up with the big man. Small felt his superior speed and cardio would pay dividends in the fight. Prime Time came to the cage with an entourage of people from the LOD camp. Apart of his entourage was Gotham star and his new flame, Jessica Lucas. His team mate, and fellow RFC fighter, Marcellus Clay, was among the mass of people. Marcellus claimed prefight Small was the hardest hitter in the Andy McKenzie camp. The fight began and it was clear the massive Turk was too slow for Small. Pasa attempted a combination, but Small was floating around the big SHW. Small then used his speed/power combo to land bombs on the big man, and 24 second later Small had him a KO win and a KOTN trophy and check.

155 lbs Olafur Finnbogason vs Gylfi Hallgrimsson Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

The second fight of the main card saw two of Iceland’s top young fighters facing off. These men know each other well. Rumor has it they grew up within a few miles of each other on the island. Olafur came into the fight riding a two fight win streak. Meanwhile Gylfi’s RFC debut went well, but as he thought he was on his way to title contention, he was derailed by a submission loss. Olafur’s manager Milo Paris was high on his guy prior to the fight, claiming he was the top Icelander in RFC. His man Olafur would go out and prove him right as he imposed his will on his opponent for three rounds on the way to a unanimous decision. Olafur then grabbed the mic and proclaimed himself the next great 155 champion. Olafur went straight to the back and pulled up a seat in front of the TV to await the main event. Gylfi was asked what happened, but claimed it was the weather, which caused his arthritis to act up, and he couldn’t get loose for the fight.

265+ lbs Barry Rooster vs Hanaiakamalama Luahoomae TKO (Strikes) 1 03:24

The next fight of the night saw Barry Rooster vs Hilo’s pride and joy, from the University of Hawaii, The Rainbow Warrior!!!!!! The Rainbow Warrior, still stinging from an ugly loss to The Big Kahuna Akuma, claimed he was going to impose his will on Rooster, and take this one to the ground. “Red” Rooster responded only by asking if “Luahoomae’s will included being knocked the f*ck out?” But as the bell rang it was The Rainbow Warrior who came across the cage and speared Rooster into the mat. The thud was so hard, the crowd wondered if Rooster could continue. From there the Rainbow Warrior began an onslaught of GnP and submission attempts. He tried to snuff the Rooster, but he ain’t going down. Rooster weathered the storm and made his way back to his feet. Unfortunately the Warrior had expended a lot of energy on the ground trying to finish a relaxed and confident Rooster. Rooster immediately rose to is feet and began a barrage of massive power punches to the Warrior’s head. Finally a perfectly placed big left hand found its mark and the Warrior found himself on the ground, but not in the way he had hoped. Rooster then attacked the opponent with another onslaught ending his night in a back and forth war which earned both men FOTN trophies and checks.

155 lbs Drako Bravo vs Pete Jacobs Submission (Arm Triangle) 1 01:56

The co main event of the evening saw the two men that make Lee Fernandez cry himself to sleep at night, Drako Bravo vs Pete Jacobs. As the men were announced to the cage, Lee was seen lying in the crowd in the fetal position sucking his thumb. It appeared a urine stain was present on the seat of his pants as well. Pete Jacobs was one of the most highly anticipated fighters to grace the RFC octagon, as he had dominated several fighters who went on to sign with RFC. Jacobs was expected by most experts to be the future of the 155 division. Bravo, on the other hand quietly made a name for himself in London in Arena Fighting Championships. In a classic striker vs grappler match up Jacobs and Bravo knew one wrong move could end someone’s day. The bell rang and shortly into the fight it was Jacobs who made the wrong move, as Bravo hit a takedown on the stand up specialist. From the takedown Bravo moved into dominant position and applied a slick arm triangle to end Pete’s night quickly. Bravo then went on to call Lee Fernandez to the cage. Fernandez, still cowering in fear, refused to face Bravo. Jacobs meanwhile claimed he was doing some house cleaning after a second straight loss, and planned to fire some trainers.

155 lbs Algernon Cadwallader vs Hanzo Hasashi Decision (Unanimous) 5 05:00 155 lbs Title

Finally the fight we have all been waiting for!!!!! No one had been awaiting this fight more than Hanzo Hasashi, as he had been chomping at the bit for a shot at the belt. Hanzo, RFC’s resident Connor McGregor wanna be, has been telling everyone how he was the next champion of the 155 division. A war of words has played out in the media between Cadwallader and Hanzo, and now it was time for one man to be vindicated. Teh two men had to be separated at the pre-fight weigh ins, as Hanzo spit in the face of Cadwallader. It took Impaler’s whole security crew to break the two men apart. A riot almost erupted as the Pro Cadwallader Hilo crowd almost fed Hanzo to a volcano. The secret service even had to step in to hold Obama back as he too wanted to get at Hanzo. RFC’s relative bad boy didn’t help matters by beckoning the crowd on and taunting them. The two men could hardly wait until the fight to get at each other. Hanzo, staying true to his villainous nature, came to the cage to American Psycho by D12. Cadwallader came to the cage to the tune of Powerman 5000’s When Worlds Collide. In celebration of his 20th anniversary picking college games, Lee Corso was at the event. When RFC cut to him to make a prediction on the main event, Corso popped up with a Scorpion hat on as he was rolling with Hanzo to take the title!!!!! As the bell rang these two loose cannons were prepared for war, and they treated the crowd to their money’s worth. Cadwallader dominated the majority of the fight, but Hanzo never backed down for one moment. Although Hanzo had Cadwallader in some precarious situations, he was unable to finish the job. Cadwallader used his boxing through the 5 round fight to pick apart Hanzo on the feet. When the final bell sounded the two men hugged in mututal respect and appreciation for each other’s toughness. In one of the more unusual socred card in RFC history the scores ranged from one judge giving Cadwallader a sweep plus two 10-8 rounds for a massive 50-43 win to another judge giving Hanzo 2 rounds and having Cadwallader barely squeaking by with a 1 round victory. But the winner by unanimous decision, and STILL CHAMPION…….ALGERNON CADWALLADER!!!!!!!!! As soon as the match ended Navin Johnson stood up and looked at Impaler, motioning for a pen and the contract. Johnson signed his RFC deal and went straight to the cage to call out Cadwallader. The MT expert, who dominated Gladiator Fighting Championships, hit the cage like hurricane Matthew. He walked straight to the center of the celebration and stood nose to nose with Cadwallader. The MT expert with 8 wins, all by KO with a granite chin too boot, put the champion on notice.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taichi "Taitano" Kitano (300043)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14626587258151.png

(8-0-0, 4-0-0 RFC)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160803230435rebirth%20belt.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160803230435rebirth%20belt.png

"It is an amazing feeling becoming a two-weight world Champion despite starting my career this old.

Khan gave me my toughest fight yet, and I can see how he was such a dominant Champion before our meeting."

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Impaler Open Challenge

Ive booked an event for January 28, 2016 for a one time event, the Impaler Open Challenge. Ive done this in past orgs and it was always fun so here we go. I have several 300k guys needing tested, so I decided instead of hunting down orgs to test them, I am going to let you guys have first crack at them. Ive signed each of them to a 1 fight deal in RFC. Feel free to look them over and cherry pick one for the match up you want. If anyone has a 300K guy needing tested who is not in RFC, and you like the match up vs any of my guys, let me know and I can sign them for 1 fight if you wish. Its 300k restricted, and the first challenger per fighter will be accepted. But only 1 challenge per manager, unless no one signs up vs one of my guys. Ive put them in their respective RFC 300k weight classes. Im also giving out 25K bonuses to anyone who beats one of my guys.

HW Class:

Wymond Ivy

Zenith Jones

Hade Anderson

Bishop Taylor

145lbs

Rune Rothschild

Ill be on the RFC trash talk thread putting in some smack on these fights, so be ready to bring your trash talk with you to the open challenge.

Soooooo.....IF YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME!!!!!!

• 3 months later...