Carnage Fighting Championship Official Thread

Mizzou39

C'MON bass....lets do this....nd Quagmir uncle my fighters is waiting for U...step up like a man....after this sunny will hunt ur fighter....go and train

C'MON bass....lets do this....nd Quagmir uncle my fighters is waiting for U...step up like a man....after this sunny will hunt ur fighter....go and train

Are you really this dumb or is this just an act? You cant say I haven't stepped up when I have a fight scheduled and now you have a fight scheduled. What am I stepping up to? Not you because you have a fight scheduled. How can i step up to you? i cant fight 2 people at once or i would fight 2 of your guys at once. I even offered to bring in a fighter for just 1 fight with you and you get bass because you called 2 or 3 people out at once.

Maybe your trying for a smack talk bonus? I think your failing like Charlie Sheen and Obama on steroids. The only bonus you should get right now is released from the Org and a warning to all other Orgs.

Your smack talk is equivalent to a child on Ritalin. Are you even old enough to play this game?

As a side note. You dont have to spam the forums with back to back posts. you can put your thoughts all in one post. I know it seems complicated because you obviously think before you talk as well as Donald Trump.http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x368/Silentmetonedef/81e160b3-ba05-4ad4-bf38-bf1386e77b6e_zpsroywfok5.jpg

This is all I see when you open your ass mouth.

• Upvote 2

Hehehe...ur face is fucking good uncle Quagmir....i hv something..should put my dick in ur ass mouth....stupid uncle....40 yrs old man with dumb mind ...go and play the game....nd don't worry uncle m sending U the bonus..take it and feed all ur childrens....

• Downvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1466566692Carnageposter1.png

Tonight is the night Carnage 1

We are going to do a little give away

Whoever picks the most fights correctly will win 10k

for tie breaker also include round and finish for Main event and Co-Main Event

Main Event

Hewitt VS Rotten

Co-Main Event

Garty VS Myres

Jack VS Smir

Carey VS Salvatore

Flick VS Goku

Chunk VS Smith JR

• Upvote 3

Main Event

Hewitt VS Rotten - Rotten -TKO/KO - 2nd

Co-Main Event

Garty VS Myres - Myres -TKO/KO - 1st

Jack VS Smir - Jack

Carey VS Salvatore - Carey - I have to pick my own guy right? A bit harder for Mikey in the fight before me:)

Flick VS Goku - Goku (even though its the same manager....)

Chunk VS Smith JR - JR - Mikey Smith seems to have all his fighters on the card:)

• Upvote 2

5 fighters of Katarina's fighters joined the organization today. Each of them hoping to work their way up from the bottom of their respective weight classes. I'm looking forward to watching this organization grow and I'm happy to be part of it.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1466898285carnage%202.jpg

Carnage 2 Predict and Win 10K Give Away

Main Event

Alstrom VS Zero

Co-Main Event

Brockwell VS Smith JR

Eldoz VS Pateman

Scion VS Rodriguez

Dunc VS Kid KO

Pain VS Rod

Hagane VS Thunder