please post the screenshots here for least and most injuries

1DlALWV.gif

#103 Ikkitakeda

Ikkitakeda

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:08 PM

Hey correction the entire 30k goes to Otavio Augusto. Buddy only has 2 submissions. Submission strikes count as KO on this game. While I agree if a guy is tapping it should be a submission, but alas not the way the game engine calculates it.

#104 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:46 PM

Congratulations Ikki. Well deserved!

That was a great fight. First round was one of the best rounds I've had in my short career in the game. Special congrats for going in without a test fight and winning without great hiddens. Also thanks for showing your integrity here as I agree with your reasoning. Regardless if it says "Submission" three times in his record (it says two subs and one KO right above) but I'm sure the side award for "Most submissions" was meant to go to the guy who scored the most BJJ submissions. Anyway I'll accept whatever the Boss decides. 

Thank you Big Larry for saving the tournament after BFG folded. it was really fun!

Here's my injury info:

n2xv0g.png

#105 Ikkitakeda

Ikkitakeda

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

Congratulations Ikki. Well deserved!

That was a great fight. First round was one of the best rounds I've had in my short career in the game. Special congrats for going in without a test fight and winning without great hiddens. Also thanks for showing your integrity here as I agree with your reasoning. Regardless if it says "Submission" three times in his record (it says two subs and one KO right above) but I'm sure the side award for "Most submissions" was meant to go to the guy who scored the most BJJ submissions. Anyway I'll accept whatever the Boss decides. 

Thank you Big Larry for saving the tournament after BFG folded. it was really fun!

Here's my injury info:

n2xv0g.png

Thanks. Just rather it go to who deserves it. Ya I'm not much in to testing for creation tournaments. I just roll with whatever is given to me. Which so far has been a loss in the finals in my first, first round loss which i called before signing up, this one, and currently in another. And the winning without hiddens is a pretty nice boost to the accomplishment factor, but was lucky enough to roll bad hiddens with a grappler where I'll never say hiddens aren't important but less important than a stand up fighter. Learning speed was nuts though. Starting off with a 12 in wrestling and earning a purple belt with it in 2 months is pretty insane.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users