NFL Fantasy Football 20-21 season

DRAFT TIME  

5 members have voted

1. 1. DATE: Sunday, Aug. 30th

• Noon ET
    • 3PM ET
    • 6PM ET
    • OTHER

Hello all I'm testing the waters to see if we can make a league for this year.As of now there on track to start preseason on there normal schedule. So who is interested? We can Iron out rules and format as we go as well as choosing a site platform.

250k Buy In (Do not send Buy In until the Season is finished)

NFL.Com WEBSITE

Entrant's

1.Myself

2.Gonzasco

3.Chuck
4.Gwad
5.Rozza
6.Skizz
7.Xxxtreme
8.Bazzypants

9.KingEpicity
10 Kenlow

11 Bobbmogg
12 Ashborne

• Upvote 2

I messaged ole' Ken Enlow about this. Side note - might have to root for Colts this year, as our Texans Head Coach, literally plays against us.

hahaha Gotta say I like Bill O'Brien for the same reason you hate him, but you guys still manage to do pretty well. Anyway come on over to stampede blue, it's better here lol

• Upvote 1

Also, I always play either NFL.com or ESPN so I am totally fine with either of those.

If I can make a request about the timing of the draft as well? I know Billy lives over in Oz and I am still over in UAE, most of you guys are american... basically we are on opposite sides of the world. For me any time between like midnight-4pm ET would be preferable lol I understand that's not the best for you guys but I'll shoot my shot.

Not to jump in on your original post. But. What if there was a like 250k buy in?? Just to keep it interesting and to keep guys wanting to play as the season progressed? We could create a bookie or something to hold the money. Use private jets to move the money if available? Just a thought. I’d still donate 750k additional if something like that happened.

Not to jump in on your original post. But. What if there was a like 250k buy in?? Just to keep it interesting and to keep guys wanting to play as the season progressed? We could create a bookie or something to hold the money. Use private jets to move the money if available? Just a thought. I’d still donate 750k additional if something like that happened.We n

We normally do a buy in so I'm not against the idea at all.If some cant swing it though, I wouldn't sweet it. Just a little something I will address in the next few days.

sign me up....

It doesn't really matter to me where though Espn, Nfl.com, and Yahoo are the only ones I have used. I used CBS for March Madness but I don't know if they have fantasy football.

• Upvote 1

So you in for this one Bob? IF so we can roll with NFL.Com(Unless thats a no go for someone?).And one more player would be nice, that will make 12.

Yeh I'm always up for a game of fantasy football Bud.

12 is the maximum you want in the league really otherwise free agency gets a bit tight for decent player's after a few injuries.

• Upvote 1

I’m going have to auto draft any time if done on a Sunday.