Cozad gyms

XxxtremeT13

So...there has been a lot of chatter recently about public gyms, particularly affordable ones. I know the concept behind them is really just to get the fighters to move on to user run gyms. But, the good ones get filled up quick and the cheap ones still can be more expensive than some can handle. Maybe it would be a good thing to those newer managers making fighters to have slightly cleaner gyms with slightly newer equipment and add a couple more coaches. Maybe instead of competent like they are now, to superb or something. Just to help these fighters a long just a touch more and maybe these managers will see the potential better and work more toward moving their fighters on or have more success and become more active and stick around longer? This would probably apply more toward the non-vip. But you never know what type of stuff will send someone to purchasing VIP.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree. Even on a semi decent contract you can afford a 200$ private gym.

Wonderful Cozads would wipe out this price range, leaving only 500$+ ones, as it will be impossible to compete with Cozads below that.

I'm not saying make them wonderful gyms...I'm saying to make them a little more worth while as its new managers using them....anything we can do to increased the positive experience for newer managers is worth a shot...

• 1 month later...