Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Pallas: Don't you have a title defense to train for Benson? You know what they say, "The bigger they are, the harder the fall".

Benson: as i thought the haters are out on the big guy. Im training good my friend but 24/hr training is never good so this is my down time so dont worry when it comes fight night ill be ready :)

Benson: my last words on this so listen closely little dude, compared to me youre a little dude. My "comeback" was im H/W champ so im the RISE G.O.A.T no need to twist it boy. You can say or do whatever you like but the facts are the H/W champ is always the G.O.A.T. The story ends there

You’re a goat but not the G.O.A.T your head is messed up. Maybe all that garbage around you is finally getting to you.

Benson: as i thought the haters are out on the big guy. Im training good my friend but 24/hr training is never good so this is my down time so dont worry when it comes fight night ill be ready :)

Pallas: Just saying words of wisdom, the last time I knew someone who boasted about their power, got dragged down to the pits of hades.

Nobody gave Benson a chance on his feet or on the ground but hey he made sure Alison couldnt do shit on the ground & did what he needed to on his feet dont let 1 loss at HW fool you Benson will kill you lol

Alison: RISE judges are more crooked than politians, and twice as dumb. Somehow I injured my ass sitting on you for 4 rounds, but I will be back to get that belt. My suggestion is for you to knockout as many as you can, because if if you do not, you might lose your pants as those judges will give that belt away quicker than you can down your grand big mac.,,
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Alison: RISE judges are more crooked than politians, and twice as dumb. Somehow I injured my ass sitting on you for 4 rounds, but I will be back to get that belt. My suggestion is for you to knockout as many as you can, because if if you do not, you might lose your pants as those judges will give that belt away quicker than you can down your grand big mac.,,

Benson: WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what? i fucked you up for 5 rounds, you couldnt do shit for the short time you was on the floor flapping like a fish outta water. I dominated you. When i win my next fight step up & ill dominate you AGAIN BITCH

Pallas: Speaking of Achilles... will you be able to say hi to him for me?

50-43 says i made you my bitch BITCH lmao

Benson: WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what? i fucked you up for 5 rounds, you couldnt do shit for the short time you was on the floor flapping like a fish outta water. I dominated you. When i win my next fight step up & ill dominate you AGAIN BITCH

Alison:Waitt... is that what you mom told you?? Because she wasn't saying anything in my hotel room last night. Of course her mouth was full, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I blocked more "punches" in that fight than you will ever block in your whole career. I say "punches", because frankly your mom hits harder that any of those 200 arm flails you put on display.

• Downvote 1

Alison:Waitt... is that what you mom told you?? Because she wasn't saying anything in my hotel room last night. Of course her mouth was full, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I blocked more "punches" in that fight than you will ever block in your whole career. I say "punches", because frankly your mom hits harder that any of those 200 arm flails you put on display.

ERM mum jokes not funny this bit of fun is over dont care whether its "character" or not its just piss poor