Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Hey Jude, just a heads up mate. You got a multi playing in your org. Notice the login times. Only 1 of the 3 online at a time.

http://i64.tinypic.com/qota1y.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/2i8ztr7.png

http://i67.tinypic.com/2pts0gi.png

I got your back Awesome dude :thumbup:

Thanks for pointing that out.

• Upvote 1

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Tim Slater(3-0) -

2.Alessio Bianchi(2-1) -

3.Charles Kenway(3-0) ↑

4.Echart Tolle(2-1) ↓

5.Jazz Clementine(2-1) ↓

Champ - Randy Kelly(7-0)

1.Xavier Merlin(3-0) -

2.Niudu Kakka(2-0) ↑

3.Barrios Messi(4-1) ↑

4.Wale Ammond(3-1) ↑

5.Manolito Gafotas(4-1-1) ↑

Champ - Meatball Destroyer(4-0)

1.Wade Rogers(3-0) -

2.Ricky Gracie(3-0) -

3.Cornelius Barnaby(3-1) ↑

4.Samuel Gervais(3-0) ↓

5.Alexis Anderson(2-1) ↓

Champ - Wes Ray(4-0)

1.Max Slaughter(3-0) -

2.Dante Fiaschi(4-0) -

3.Max Onera(3-1) -

4.Jhin Markell(3-1) -

5.Kyrie Griffin(1-0) ↑

Champ - Henry Aron(7-0)

1.Melvin Comeau(8-2) -

2.Logan McKibbon(5-2) -

3.Tyan Quincy(2-1) -

4.Raghave Upadhyaya(3-1) -

5.Daniel Orndorf(1-0) -

Champ - Bennie Benson(5-1)

1.Mario Farina(3-0) ↑

2.Benny Alison(6-1) ↓

3.Alistar Ngannou(3-1) ↑

4.Bruno Faze(3-1) ↑

5.Bobby Knuckles(3-1) ↓

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Randy Kelly(7-0) -

2.Wes Ray(4-0) -

3.Henry Aron(7-0) -

4.Bennie Benson(5-1) ↑

5.Meatball Destroyer(4-0) ↑

6.Xavier Merlin(3-0) ↑

7.Melvin Comeau(8-2) ↑

8.Max Slaughter(3-0) -

9.Benny Alison(6-1) ↓

10.Tim Slater(3-0) ↓

Looks like my boy Virgilio was wrong about that. Nice win.

I should put a disclaimer on my future previews saying that I am not a crystal ball or magic genie to make everything correct :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well it a prediction not all of it is going to be correct. We dont need crystals balls we just need an outlook on the fight.

I know, but I still want to put a disclaimer. Making things more official and putting humor to it so that the previews wont seem like its 1 dimensional.

I know, but I still want to put a disclaimer. Making things more official and putting humor to it so that the previews wont seem like its 1 dimensional.

The preview are just an outlook though you dont need to worry about getting everything right and having people talk about it. You did good with it andpeople talked about it you are alright.

Nobody gave Benson a chance on his feet or on the ground but hey he made sure Alison couldnt do shit on the ground & did what he needed to on his feet dont let 1 loss at HW fool you Benson will kill you lol

Kenway: Benson is just another bum 265 fighter that just because he has a belt thinks he is the greatest reality check youre not even close

Kenway: I havent been out of the first minute buddy you might want to look at the fights. The only reason i dont have a belt is because ive had to wait for my belt.

Benson: why would i take a look at you midget? But exactly you wait & i take thats the difference #heavyweightchamp now plz stop trying to look relevant through me

Just a little heads up, RISE 17 wont be written by me due to how close it is to RISE 18 (damn midterms also), so RISE 17 will be made by the honorable Humble Greco, while I am working on RISE 18 Preview.

• Upvote 2

Did that title come with a coupon

Benson: im not going to come off looking like the bully here little dude so keep talking everyone knows the RISE H/W champ. I will say right now you are not top 5 145lbs? right? damn damn damn. To answer your question yes it came with a coupon & the coupon was from Toys R us & i claimed the prize of a 145lbs belt just to donate it to you when you fail to win it, im a nice guy

Kenway: I don’t know what’s wrong with your eyes cause I’m for sure top 5 in the 145 division. You can’t see that your division is full of cans and that you yourself is trash. Your only comeback is about my height that’s just sad. So listen you round trash can look at my 3-0 record and look at your L then realize that no matter how small I am I am better than you. 265 trash can is all you are.

Kenway: I don’t know what’s wrong with your eyes cause I’m for sure top 5 in the 145 division. You can’t see that your division is full of cans and that you yourself is trash. Your only comeback is about my height that’s just sad. So listen you round trash can look at my 3-0 record and look at your L then realize that no matter how small I am I am better than you. 265 trash can is all you are.

Benson: my last words on this so listen closely little dude, compared to me youre a little dude. My "comeback" was im H/W champ so im the RISE G.O.A.T no need to twist it boy. You can say or do whatever you like but the facts are the H/W champ is always the G.O.A.T. The story ends there