Fantasy Baseball

Silverspoon1996

Anyone here also participate in a fantasy baseball league??

I am a huge baseball fan, pretty much all I do is watch MMA, and Baseball, I follow baseball in the off season.

I currently am down to running a keeper fantasy baseball league that has been running for 6 years straight. I just had to step away from another one that I was in for over 11 years. New faces new rules, lost interest pretty sad cause I won the first 3 years of that league.

Im a huge fan of baseball its in my genes.

My uncle was the second overall pick in the 85 draft and steve sax is another uncle of mine.

Aside from fighting games baseball games are my favorite especially those that involve team managment as i love to influence my favorite team the a's and hopefully get them to and win the world series.

Thpughwith all this i have never really gotten into fantasy baseball. But i will b this next upcoming season. Go A'S

What about Tanaka to the damned Yankees? I think heLl b legit

As long as he didn't end up with the cubs. I hate the cubs. Go White Sox!

As far as fantasy baseball goes, I participate in at least 3 leagues every season. Id be down for a fourth.

As long as he didn't end up with the cubs. I hate the cubs. Go White Sox!

As far as fantasy baseball goes, I participate in at least 3 leagues every season. Id be down for a fourth.

Rather have him end up a cub than b a Yankee. Really it doesnt matter to me as long as Cespedas doesnt become a Yankee when his contract is up

Rather have him end up a cub than b a Yankee. Really it doesnt matter to me as long as Cespedas doesnt become a Yankee when his contract is up

An Oakland fan I see.

The only way he ends up a Yankee is when he is 36 and has had at least 1 major surgery and only hit .220 the year before or the Andruw Jones way as I like to call it.

• 2 weeks later...

Baseball is the only sport I would rather watch or play than MMA so if you guys are starting a fantasy league I'm down to join. This next season is going to be pretty good only thing that sucks is that my team is in the same division as the Dodgers who never seem to run out of money.

Who is your team?

Probably shouldn't do a keeper league. I'm definitely down to do a league that I'm sure I will forget about a month into the season.

We have 8 guys interested in a league right now.

Sounds like its a question of head to head or rotisserie. Personally, I dislike rotisserie but will participate in whatever you decide to roll with.

I like head to head. What sight are we going to do it on is the question. Then who is going to be commissioner would be the next.

Head to head is more fun. Easier to trash talk. I would like to at least have a few more then 8 people though. 10-12 would be solid.