Claymore Elite Combat - Smack Talk Thread

jefframrod

• 4 months later...

Some updates are coming soon :)

cnn-breaking-news-friday-tv-blog-6-29-18

Earlier tonight this email went out to all managers:

Hello Dear Managers,

I wanted to inform you that I have approached John Daugherty about a merger between FARTMMA (sometimes ranked 6th Worldwide) & CEC (Ranked 5th Worldwide).

John Daugherty has happily agreed and after our December 5th event all events will take place at CEC : https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=973

As you can see the rosters are very similar with FARTMMA actually being slightly stronger on the top of each division. This merger will allow us to continue offering you new and exciting fights, I believe with our combined ressources I will be able to finally pay you guys that have stuck with me on this adventure top dollar.

I started FARTMMA more than 2 years ago and promised to bring it to unrestricted ID while offering fair fights at all levels and exciting rosters. Focused on lots of young prospects and rare grappler builds as the base and it really paid off. 0 drama and having never missed to fully book a 10-fight card I can honestly say I need a bit of a break, life also got a lt busier with COVID and new business opportunities.

I will remain as partner to John over at CEC. For those of you that know John he is one of the absolute best org owners in the business. It is an honor and a privilege to merge my org to his legendary CEC brand.

A lot of offers (to sell fully or portions of the org) passed by my desk but in the end donating it is what is best for the game.

Please let me know if anyone would like to fight on December 5th, I have a few spots in the card and looking to book it 100% so we can move the roster. To those that just fought in the upcoming days we will start sending you contracts.

In the upcoming days/weeks you will receive an offer from CEC and John Daugherty, please sign it and we can continue our adventures together.

To my champs, come to CEC, we SMESH together

Sincerely,

Ibrahim Camara

CEO of FARTMMA

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14291880726703.jpg

Gunnar "Outlaw" Tuft

14-3-0

Tuft throws an overhand right that lands on MacNamara's shoulder, as MacNamara tries to avoid the shot.
MacNamara lands a jab-cross combination.
MacNamara wants to stay close but Tuft steps back to make room for something. MacNamara seems frozen to the spot and bam! huge swing of the leg from Tuft and MacNamara drops like he has been shot! A huge head kick and it's all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:28 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Gunnar Tuft!

• Upvote 1