Gladius Survival Of The Fittest

MrWonder

Hey guys I've been thinking of this for a while now but let's see if we can do it. let's go for our new Gladius Tourney which might the first on his kind.

We are now in the Future, Gladiators have been fighting for centuries and are currently making a new kind of war.

You will see below the details but to let's make it simple, we are going to do a big Tourney were we will be able to see who are the best with the same ressources. Yeah you understood this Tournament will be on The Island !!! But that's not it, we are Gladiators so we fight to the death, in that case it will be finishes so all fight will be 5 rounds of 10 minutes. Let's go for a real blood bath.

Here we go for the details :

200518111955713574.png

Can't wait to see it going on, the First fight will take place on June 5th

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 3

Madness is not grappling

soon to be 4-0

But even tho, beta males are like that. They aint got the juice for the competition. Me? If its winnable, im on it. I dont like losing.
You say grappling doesnt count it? Quit the courtyard kid. I see a win I'm taking it.

• Downvote 1

We have currently 9 registrations I will wait until next week to post the official schedule and groups.

To make it simple to everyone :

If we reach 12-15 participants we will make 4 groups of 3 to 4 fighters

If we reach 16 participants we will do as planned 4 groups of 4 fighters

If we don't reach those numbers we will split as planned in 2 groups

Cheers