C Unoccupied
1 Aaron Smith
2 Ranji Katoor
3 Olaf Zabirovsky
4 Lamar Jackson
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Ibrahim Camara: Welcome back Alexander and SMASH !

Glad you are coming back with an unrestricted ID, there is definitely room in the top 10 I have no doubt you will SMASH your way into the rankings.

Very happy the brand survived :)

I will have a fighter for you very soon. Maybe a trained FA pick up or someone from my roster on his way to the top 3 just finishing his training.

Please be safe and keep doing your thing :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You really raked up those title fights in your org mate, well done!

First event and he wins 3 of his own titles. Lmfaooooooo

Oof man, not a great look for a return.

How long is this org going to last??

Good to see the haters are still around :D :D :D

You are welcome to come over and challenge them, if you wanna cry about it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Ibrahim Camara: Welcome back Alexander and SMASH !

Glad you are coming back with an unrestricted ID, there is definitely room in the top 10 I have no doubt you will SMASH your way into the rankings.

Very happy the brand survived :)

I will have a fighter for you very soon. Maybe a trained FA pick up or someone from my roster on his way to the top 3 just finishing his training.

Please be safe and keep doing your thing :)

Sounds good! I look forward to working with you again

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If history repeats itself you will build this org up and sell it to someone for an amount that it really isn't worth. Congrats lets all hear how you and your boyfriend Camara are so great for this game?

I gave SMASH 350K restricted away for free, I lost about 7 Million doing that, but continue to pretend to know what you are talking about.

• Downvote 1

Good to see the haters are still around :D :D :D

You are welcome to come over and challenge them, if you wanna cry about it!

Ive never been a hater, weve never had any problems Biro. Matter of fact, I defended you on the thread that was started about you spamming contract offers. Im trying to be helpful, starting your org off with four title fights to your own guys genuinely isnt a good look man.

• Upvote 3

Ive never been a hater, weve never had any problems Biro. Matter of fact, I defended you on the thread that was started about you spamming contract offers. Im trying to be helpful, starting your org off with four title fights to your own guys genuinely isnt a good look man.

It's only a bad look if I am throwing cans at them, I don't really care if they are the champions or not, they were just simply the best guys I had in the weight classes when I offered the fights.

I`m sure we will see the belts change hands as more talent comes into the pool. No worries we will keep you honest lol :)

I might have a pretty good fighter for your 185 division, will keep you posted. PM me your org ID and I can set up with the other org owners so we can lend him/them out to SMASH and my fighters will do double duty.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If history repeats itself you will build this org up and sell it to someone for an amount that it really isn't worth. Congrats lets all hear how you and your boyfriend Camara are so great for this game?

I`m sorry but selling the first Empire was a great business move. Around that same time my alliance mate John sold his MMA org too and nobody gave him any grief. Last I checked we were playing a Tycoon game lol.

The first SMASH laid the foundations for HFC, the #1 350k org in the business. Also during the rebranding there was 0 drama, their customers were completely oblivious while business took care of business.

To me this is just a continuation of the same 3-4 guys (not popart) bitching about Biro once upon a time spamming contracts and not apologizing when they went on their standard witch hunt.

This is the same band that pissed off Chuck and CEC. Your tears will flood the interwebs when CEC makes its triumphant return. Another brand that is just chilling for now, like SMASH did.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's only a bad look if I am throwing cans at them, I don't really care if they are the champions or not, they were just simply the best guys I had in the weight classes when I offered the fights.

I would have waited til you had more guys signed then, otherwise its just an invitation for a shit storm

I`m sure we will see the belts change hands as more talent comes into the pool. No worries we will keep you honest lol :)

I might have a pretty good fighter for your 185 division, will keep you posted. PM me your org ID and I can set up with the other org owners so we can lend him/them out to SMASH and my fighters will do double duty.

Long live Biro and his orgs.

Good, active org owner. Persistent/annoying contract offers are better than no orgs.

He's an org manager not a fighter manager. People should be patient jumping to conclusions unless he's had a history of booking himself cans and feeding his acct hype.

Personally, would say wait til fighters get in that 5-0 range before offering title fights but nothing wrong with throwing your own fighters in brand new org unless it's a habitual thing.

• Upvote 3

Long live Biro and his orgs.

Good, active org owner. Persistent/annoying contract offers are better than no orgs.

He's an org manager not a fighter manager. People should be patient jumping to conclusions unless he's had a history of booking himself cans and feeding his acct hype.

Personally, would say wait til fighters get in that 5-0 range before offering title fights but nothing wrong with throwing your own fighters in brand new org unless it's a habitual thing.

Nothing wrong w/ fighting in your own org. The issues are 1) he had title fights in the first org event(giving shots to fighters w/ no pedigree) and 2) those fighters were mostly his fighters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nothing wrong w/ fighting in your own org. The issues are 1) he had title fights in the first org event(giving shots to fighters w/ no pedigree) and 2) those fighters were mostly his fighters.

Again it comes back to when they were the best in the organisation when I sent the offers. If they weren't deserving, I could see the problem, but I don't understand why people are freaking out about it.

• Upvote 1

Again it comes back to when they were the best in the organisation when I sent the offers. If they weren't deserving, I could see the problem, but I don't understand why people are freaking out about it.

You've been running orgs long enough to know giving out titles in the first event doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Too much quarantine. People have lots of time on their hands.

• Upvote 1