KING OF FIGHTERS: IRON WOLF SMACK TALK THREAD

Oldbones

Just a quick post in the social Media from Kiso Akinaga to Magus Sylar:

"Hey, maybe you think this looks like a close match up. I just want to let you know that it isn´t. I taste from defeat in my last fight and i tasted victory before so i guess i know which one is gonna be my taste and which one is gonna be yours. I will try to make you a good first fight so you will gain some experience and maybe win your next fight."

#Tanku

Trash talk aside, I agree. Even better than round 1, since this time the event rating was a lot higher and the arena sold out as opposed to the first event. Good stuff Matt!

Thanks everyone! It was to be expected with round one, if you check the flyer every ticket came with a free liter of cola but I guess the fans didn't realize how legit we were! Some great fights this round, going on always love seeing a balance between epic subs, brutal ko's and going the distance to decision. After Round three main events will start going to five rounds and it's going to start getting more exciting as winners begin to get matched up, I've got my eyes on some promising fighters and hopefully by the end of June we'll be running our first PPV and title matchups which will truly be a spectacle.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone! It was to be expected with round one, if you check the flyer every ticket came with a free liter of cola but I guess the fans didn't realize how legit we were! Some great fights this round, going on always love seeing a balance between epic subs, brutal ko's and going the distance to decision. After Round three main events will start going to five rounds and it's going to start getting more exciting as winners begin to get matched up, I've got my eyes on some promising fighters and hopefully by the end of June we'll be running our first PPV and title matchups which will truly be a spectacle.

I'm excited for the first ever PPV. Hope my fighter will win games so they will be included in the Card.

• 2 weeks later...

13w15.jpg

Rayleigh Dragon

-Hey Boss Matt. I'm ready. I want that belt in my waist

Rayleigh is a strong contender for the Lightweight title, after the roster cuts and the last grouping of events I'm definitely seeing who's hungry and we're going to have some interesting match-ups come June when we start the title runs.Who's going to be first to wear the belt!?

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200331235854goldenalphamma.png

Rayleigh is a strong contender for the Lightweight title, after the roster cuts and the last grouping of events I'm definitely seeing who's hungry and we're going to have some interesting match-ups come June when we start the title runs.Who's going to be first to wear the belt!?

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200331235854goldenalphamma.png

atlast the belt wohoo so sick

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

Fellow Wolfies, I have bad news for you all.

My balls are growing daily.

Substantially.

If this keeps going, their sheer presence alone will strike enough fear in the heart of my opponents, that we'll see the first death in MMATycoon.

Hide your wifes and daughters, for Paddy-balls will create havoc among them all.

13w15.jpg

Rayleigh "Dark Knight" Dragon (6-1)

-I'll be facing the #2 ranked in the Lightweight division (Magnus "The Viking" Hjarvardsson). He's not gonna be an easy opponent unlike the 3 of my last opponents. Those 3 are trashes. Magnus will surely go all out for the title and so will I. And also the only fighters that I respect in this division are the Hjavardsson brothers and the best prospect in the division Paddy. The rest are bums.

13w15.jpg

Rayleigh "Dark Knight" Dragon (6-1)

-I'll be facing the #2 ranked in the Lightweight division (Magnus "The Viking" Hjarvardsson). He's not gonna be an easy opponent unlike the 3 of my last opponents. Those 3 are trashes. Magnus will surely go all out for the title and so will I. And also the only fighters that I respect in this division are the Hjavardsson brothers and the best prospect in the division Paddy. The rest are bums.

Paddy hasnt even fought yet and you already got his balls in your mouth. You're lucky you got to my guy early, they'll both smash you in a couple months. .

Paddy hasnt even fought yet and you already got his balls in your mouth. You're lucky you got to my guy early, they'll both smash you in a couple months. .

Fake news, as my balls are too big for anyone's face. Teabagging is lethal, since the day I was born.

This Independence Day who goes home with the Golden Claws!? This will be the biggest event in Iron Wolf History and we're going to start it with a bang and pack out that damned Garden with the best of both worlds! With Dragon vs Hjavardsson two of the best submission artists in the game and then we've got Farva who at 18 years old, hasn't even left round one yet before leaving dudes eating mat while he eats double bacon cheeseburgers, or Williams who is only 19 and is on a 7 fight Knockout streak I couldn't pass over these two for the initial title. Still signing contracts for this one before we work on the sorter for the MW and LHW events, and Paddy as always you've got my number whenever you want to fight or are you just gonna be hanging in the VIP this round?

Fellow Wolfies, I have bad news for you all.

My balls are growing daily.

Substantially.

If this keeps going, their sheer presence alone will strike enough fear in the heart of my opponents, that we'll see the first death in MMATycoon.

Hide your wifes and daughters, for Paddy-balls will create havoc among them all.

Next Fight: None

s3-news-tmp-140656-fake_news--2x1--940.j

• Downvote 1