Jon "Bones" Jones

Jarmas

Til he beats that guy who just knocked out Manuwa and defeats Gus a 2nd time.. I don't wanna read that! lol

I still don't think those 2 pose much of a threat. Jones will take Oezdemir's legs away within 2 rounds with his oblique kick and keep him at a distance, not choose to brawl. I would love to see JJ's chin tested though. Gus fight will be a win whether he KO's him or drags it the distance once more. He will be able to take him down probably a few times during the fight.

I bet on Volkan vs Manuwa. Thought that was a pretty easy pick tbh. Didn't expect it to quite go down like that, figured a lot more grappling would be involved, but it's a win and it makes me look better lol.

I had a parlay: volkan, Woodley, Lawler and Knight... lost that thanks to knight and I bet on ortega as well as him to win in 3rd round.. Almost got a huge pay day.

I had a parlay: volkan, Woodley, Lawler and Knight... lost that thanks to knight and I bet on ortega as well as him to win in 3rd round.. Almost got a huge pay day.

I picked Ortega to win but didn't bet on it. This really hot girl I used to talk to loves that guy, so I always want him to lose just to be spiteful and mention it and he keeps winning lol.

I put the remainder of my betting account on Volkan/Manuwa. Most favorable odds and payout.

• 2 weeks later...

Jarmas, on 19 Jul 2017 - 3:31 PM, said:snapback.png

2 words

head kick

i guess i got that one right.....:)

Hi motherfuchers!!! did you miss me???...i bet you did......

My prediction for conor vs floyd is :

2 words

RIGHT UPERCUT

"he slips the straight left ,he will get hit with the right"...

#peace

• Downvote 2

232_jon_jones_vs_daniel_cormier.0.0-1480

EVERY GENIUS HAS A TROUBLED SOUL

This is not a personality contest ,this is an ass whooping contest and Jon is the best at it

no human being in this world can possibly beat him, and that for me is the real meaning of P4P best

Once he defeats Stipe Miocic, Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum, and Cain Velasquez I will then agree with you that "no human being in this world can possibly beat him." . . . and let's throw Brock Lesnar and Oezdemir in there as well.

• Upvote 1

Once he defeats Stipe Miocic, Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum, and Cain Velasquez I will then agree with you that "no human being in this world can possibly beat him." . . . and let's throw Brock Lesnar and Oezdemir in there as well.

there will always be supposedly worthy opponents.....but if you ask anyone of those fighters their honest opinion about whos the goat i guarantee you they will all bring the same name forward-----JON JONES

• Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...