Helsinki

Why is there such a horrible presence in helsinki? I wanted to make a fighter there because of the extra money.But there are only a few gyms that all are $1000 and only a couple orgs to fight in.why is that?

because there is a horrible presence in Helsinki in real life too. Finland isn't exactly known as a country with a rich combat sport background, is it?

• Upvote 1

I made my first fighter in Helsinki too because it offered the most starting money. He had a great career and is still going strong :winner:

But yes, not much going on there.

It doesn't matter where your fighter is located, but if you create them in the same city where you intend to fight you don't have to remember cancelling the auto-flights. After my first few guys the main thing I was looking for when picking a city was public gym space, but found out that will also shift over time as gyms close and new ones open.

• 2 weeks later...

The whole point of cities was so people could be based and fight in cities that suited them in terms of Training Times and Fighting Times. Like, I ain't exactly gonna be hugely interested in fighting in Hilo which happens at like 4/5 am but London suits me perfectly with a 6pm fight time for me.

to cause issues with travel + the cosmetic feeling that has very little value, locations in general are more of a pain in the ass than anything else.

yeah pain in the ass for fighters and fights having forced to fly around but they were a great value to the business side of the game making it more diverse and attractive, although not anymore since they are off