JLP

So what exactly are "EPL" rules? We're fighting all these opponents with a standings and 2 divisions. Then what?

After the league there is a playoff for the title. In this case we will take 6 fighters into the playoffs. The two division winners will get byes, the next four highest point totals will fight to see who advances to face the division winners.

I am just noticing that my opponent is fucking heavy for the weight class the EPL should actually be in. WTF? http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=189343

If this would be fought in the LHW Division instead of the 265+ Division there would be a problem for him, but now it isnt. I know Tyson hasnt won yet a fight, but i wouldnt have thought people take advantage of it. I think there should be a limit on max. weight since Fighters are not cutting any weight right now due to the division in the org. Any thoughts?

I am just noticing that my opponent is fucking heavy for the weight class the EPL should actually be in. WTF? http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=189343

If this would be fought in the LHW Division instead of the 265+ Division there would be a problem for him, but now it isnt. I know Tyson hasnt won yet a fight, but i wouldnt have thought people take advantage of it. I think there should be a limit on max. weight since Fighters are not cutting any weight right now due to the division in the org. Any thoughts?

There is a limit. The fighter has to be able to cut to 205. Tyson can cut to 204.9.

• Upvote 1

This is hilarious. Now you are asking others to get strict on weight in tournaments? :shades:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is hilarious. Now you are asking others to get strict on weight in tournaments? :shades:

you are shitting me right? no strict rule when i did my 1 pound thing. and i was just asking what other people think about it, not something getting enforced, if that wasent clear my fault. It got explained and i am fine now. still fighting in a division where this weight cut isnt effecting him is just bullshit and now after i lost to him i look like a sour puss. well done gwad. you are well on your way of you monkey business. go eat a banana or how you like to do it.......

This is what I was going to post as well..

I'm not sure what madBob means? Maybe Tyson was heavier due to energy loss when madBob checked?

I mean he isnt getting any penalty for weight cuts and now i even lost against him, could hit myself for that.

• Downvote 2

you are shitting me right? no strict rule when i did my 1 pound thing. and i was just asking what other people think about it, not something getting enforced, if that wasent clear my fault. It got explained and i am fine now. still fighting in a division where this weight cut isnt effecting him is just bullshit and now after i lost to him i look like a sour puss. well done gwad. you are well on your way of you monkey business. go eat a banana or how you like to do it.......

You are way too easy to rile up. Not a good trait for a forum like this.

You are way too easy to rile up. Not a good trait for a forum like this.

haha that was what i thought an hour later. i just read the fight and was pissed that he lost again. and then i went on the forum, bad combination lol

we good tho right? i thought banter is what we do right?

and if i get more downvotes on the previous post that would be awesome. then i can run to mike and complain and put the responsible parties in a certain group :D

but yeah next time i just dont go on the forum in an already pissed state. i think this might describe it after i saw the result lol

http://i.imgur.com/cGhvZM9.gif

• Upvote 2

haha that was what i thought an hour later. i just read the fight and was pissed that he lost again. and then i went on the forum, bad combination lol

we good tho right? i thought banter is what we do right?

and if i get more downvotes on the previous post that would be awesome. then i can run to mike and complain and put the responsible parties in a certain group :D

but yeah next time i just dont go on the forum in an already pissed state. i think this might describe it after i saw the result lol

http://i.imgur.com/cGhvZM9.gif

Yes, we are good. As I said, I just found it very amusing.

Standings after week 5

Group 1

Zeus Obliteratii 7

Rodney Garcia 6

Don Clones Jr 4

Lethal Larry 3.5

Aznar Thrul 2.5

Mike Tyson 2

Charles McGuire 1.5

Group 2

Sungwon Jung 5.5

Jericho Hill 5

Hadi Ozturk 3.5

Samart Payakaroon 3

Pablo Bolivar 2

Hannes Haades 1

Kyle Kingsley 1

Next round is wildcard, rank vs rank. I haven't decided what the final wildcard round will be. If there are any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

• Upvote 1

Standings after week 7

Group 1

Zeus Obliteratii 9

Rodney Garcia 6.5

Don Clones Jr 4.5

Lethal Larry 3.5

Aznar Thrul 3

Mike Tyson 3

Charles McGuire 1.5

Group 2

Sungwon Jung 6.5

Jericho Hill 6

Samart Payakaroon 4

Hadi Ozturk 4

Pablo Bolivar 2

Hannes Haades 1

Kyle Kingsley 1

• Upvote 1

Looking at the next round, with the rank vs rank next week we wil have a couple of rematches. Zeus vs Jung, I think both guys will be eager to see the result with Zeus not being cut going into the fight. The other one would be hill vs Garcia , which gracias was hurt for the first one and would be hurt again for next week. I'm proposing swapping clones and Garcia so we'd have clones vs hill( both healthy) and Garcia vs Payarkoon (Both injured). Anyone objection to that?