j666

*I was awakened this morning by an odd phone call. It was Battou Khan, of all people*

*via cellphone

Khan: "You awake?"

Reporter: "Yeah...now...Battou Khan?"

Khan: "Yes. I am Battou..."

Reporter: "Why the hell are you calling me? Didn't you retire a long time ago? What the..."

Khan: "I want to know what happened to my store, my beautiful store...I drove by and it looked horrible, run down...neglected..."

Reporter: "Yeah...I know what ya mean..."

Khan: "Well?..."

Reporter:...sits up and scratches head*..."Well, I don't know, man. Sonny bought it from Chuck W but he just kind of...well, disappeared. I mean, he's just..."

Khan: "Well can you find him?"

Reporter: "Maybe...I guess...I don't know, I got shit to do, man. Other shit..."

Khan:...*sighs*..."..."

Reporter:...*groans*..."Tell ya what, I'll cruise by the shop, maybe his old pad and see what I can find, alright?"

Khan: "Thank you..."

...*click*...

*I wasn't sure what that was all about or where that came from. I haven't spoken to Battou in quite some time. He sounded very sad

though...it was weird. I went about my morning and was finally set to leave the house. I needed coffee in a big way and my boss was

on my case about not getting the Danny Power/Otso Jokinen story he wanted. I had some sucking up to do but first, I needed

Starbucks and a quick trip off The Strip.

I arrived at Muchacho's old apartment but was berated by some portly slumlord. He was clearly upset with the disappearance of

Sonny and the emergence of me. After the verbal abuse, I decided to run over to the old shop.

As I was heading up the street, I got a text...an unusual text from an unusual person. What was with today?*

*via text message

Mickey Knuckles: if u c muchacho u tell him im lookin for him.

Me: mickey? yeah, ill find him.

Mickey Knuckles: good

*What in the hell was going on? This was getting way to weird to deal with. I sipped my coffee and pulled over. Suddenly my curiosity

was at an all-time high. Why, out of nowhere, did two former owners of the same company just contact me...on the same day even?

I called my boss and told him I wasn't coming in, I had another story in mind...*

*via cellphone

Boss: "Hellbent!? Hellbent!? Who gives a fuck about Hellbent!?"

Reporter: "That's just it, though! They used to be the powerhouse, the pinnacle, the bar! Sonny takes it over and basically runs it

into the ground by just vanishing into thin air. Meanwhile, two former, retired, owners are contacting me about the store and the

whereabouts of Muchacho!? Doesn't that seem weird to you?"

Boss: "Two things seem weird to me...one, an employee refusing to do his job because of two, some company slash story that no

one cares about!"

Reporter: "Look...just let me check it out. Everyone knows Power is #1 and that he whooped Otso ending his streak. That kind of

stuff happens all the time...but if there's more to this Muchacho story, aren't you gonna wanna be the one that breaks it?"

Boss:...*groans*..."You got two days...then I want..."

Reporter: "You'll get whatever you want...I promise! Thanks!"

...*click*...

*I had what I wanted. I knew once I got to the bottom of this, I could then take on another huge story my boss doesn't know about...

SYN/IMMA/ASC/EMP coming together in some sort of consortium, conglomerate, collusion, cahoots...you name it, they did it and the

face of MMA will never be the same...but for right now, I had bigger fish to fry.

I took off from the parking lot I had pulled over in and as I drove, I called JBomb to see if he knew anything...no answer. He must have

been out late with the Convicted Crew last night. I tried calling Chuck W but no answer there. He's so busy with Empire though...

Sabotage Inc. is about as hard to find as Sonny. They're a shell of themselves and are barely even functioning as an alliance. It

probably wouldn't do me any good to call one of them. I was on my own and I was going to have to do this the hard way. Luckily for

me, I wasn't always a reporter...

I arrived at the dilapidation known as Hellbent Clothing Co. and was immediately taken back. This once great giant was nothing but

a deconstructed hovel now...windows broken, bricks on the corner just falling into the alley, graffiti and garbage everywhere...I was

beginning to wonder myself: how could Sonny let this happen?

I walked around to the back of the store, making sure no one saw me. I doubt anyone paid any attention to this rubble but still, it's

always good to be cautious in this type of situation. When I got to the window, one of the few that wasn't broken, I noticed the wires

for the alarm system. This must be why the store hasn't been completely ransacked. Anyone can bust out windows and quite a few

can pry through the metal bars...but few can navigate an alarm system like this and I was one of those few.

It took me awhile, mostly due to rustiness in skill but I finally entered the building and made my way to the alarm box to fully disarm.

I either had 60 seconds to figure out the passcode, otherwise the police would be notified, or I could disconnect the entire system.

I figured the disconnect would take longer and went for the pin pad...just a shot in the dark told me to type in "420666"...

The light flashed green three times but I hadn't typed anything yet...what was going on? The alarm wasn't armed at all? Why not? I

could have sworn that...

...*ratchet*...

I heard one of the most fearsome sounds as the hair on the back of my neck stood at attention. If the sound didn't give it away, the

huge, cold barrell against my temple did...shotgun. It was dark and I couldn't really turn towards my assailant so I spoke out...*

Reporter: "Hey man, it's cool. I'm not tryin' to steal anything...just lookin' for Sonny Muchacho...Sonny?...Is that you?..."

...*white light*...

*I came to and was tied to an office chair. I think I was in the office, still in the store...my head hurt like hell. I've only felt fear like this

once before and that ended up being a joke. This was no joke, this was dead serious. While regaining my senses, I counted about

10 men, all clad in black, body armor, gasmasks and all types of weapons. A few of them were running all over the store, very busy.

Two of them argued over the alarm system. I think they were re-installing it. The leader was on the phone, pacing...

He looked over and walked toward me.*

Reporter: "Look, man...if you just let me get out of here...I...I, I got nothin' to do with this and I didn't see nothin'...just let me go...

please? C'mon man..."

*He didn't say a word. Suddenly the lights came on, as did the air conditioning. A few of the men yelled out in approval, some slapped

five. The leader just stood there, head cocked, looking up to the ceiling. Finally, he took off his mask...I was surprised to see an old

friend...

Reporter: "JBomb!? What the fuck is...? What are you...? What the fuck!?"

JBomb: "Dude...I can't let you go yet. We ain't gonna hurt ya...but I got a job for you...wait here."...*walks away*...

*I'm no genius by any means, but it looked like the other guys were...setting up shop? What was going on here? Why was JBomb

involved in...whatever it was that was happening? Minark too? Minark was here? It was becoming very clear that this was a Convicted

job. I wondered who else was here, concealed by masks...suddenly Avon Barksdale burst through the front doors with Chris Karter.

Karter: "J! We're good out front yo!"

Barksdale: "Back n' alley set up too! Window crew comes in tomorrow, cleanin' ladies in tonight...you straight now!"

JBomb: "Shit yeah! Ay Clever...we good to go yet!?"

Clever:...*looks up from a desk in the back*..."Not yet...gimme about 20 more minutes!"...*dives back into the computer*...

JBomb: "Alright...we're almost there guys, let's keep it movin'!"

Karter: "What about this guy!?"...*points to the reporter*...

JBomb: "Oh...yeah..."

Karter: "Should I call Manuel?"

JBomb: "Naw, dude...I got an idea..."...*hands over video recorder*...

Reporter: "What am I doing with this?"

JBomb: "Record me. You're going to leak this to the press...break it..."

Reporter: "Break what?"

JBomb:...*sighs*..."Hit record, dude."

Reporter:...*presses record button*..."There..."

...*Barksdale and Karter leave and Minark walks over*...

JBomb: "You're breaking this hostile takeover!"

Reporter: "Takeover!?"

JBomb: "Yes...we're taking over Hellbent Clothing Co.! We ain't givin' it back until Sonny comes back to sell or restore it to it's proper

place! We're not lookin' to be number one or make a grip of cash...we got cash n' we got clothes! This is about takin' a major piece

of history that has been neglected for far too long! We got all old designs and I been makin' new designs, too! Hellbent is back! Tell

everyone you know! This shit is taken over...it's The Takeover!"

Reporter: "What about the police?"

JBomb: "Fuck the police! Let 'em come and stop us! We got this place on lock n' we ain't goin' out without a fight! MMA needs this!

Las Vegas needs this! The world needs this!"

Clever: "J! We're up and running partner!"

JBomb: "There ya go!"

Minark: "BOOOOM!"

JBomb: "Once we get this joint picked up and repaired, it's on...an all new Hellbent! Better than ever, new and improved! We bringin

the old school Meet n' Greets, The Sunday Special, Thursday Barbecue, The Backroom...and sponsors galore people! All you up

n' coming fighters, hit us up for a sponsorship asap (send fighter ID to 3976), we'll get ya covered! Now spread that shit like wildfire!"

Reporter: "Anything else you wanna say!?"

JBomb: "Yeah...this is for Mickey Knuckles who called me a week ago!"

Reporter: "I KNEW IT!"

JBomb: It's goin' out to Battou Khan, Chuck W and Sonny Muchacho...Sonny, if you see this shit, get your ass back to Vegas, dude!

Run this shit the way it's supposed to be or sell it to me, homie! We want you back! We out, dude..."

*I turned off the video camera and just had to crack a smile even though I was still bewildered and in quite a bit of pain. What did I

just witness? A jack? A heist? Had Robin Hood just come to life? I handed the camera back to JBomb and he took out the memory

card and handed it to me...*

JBomb: "Do your thing, dude."

Reporter:...*takes the card*..."I will J, promise."

JBomb: "Oh dude...remember...it's called Takeover."

*JBomb walked off barking orders and I made my way to the front door. I couldn't help but think that something good was going to

come from something so crazy...it's happened before. This was a good thing...for Mickey, for Vegas...for MMA.*

• Upvote 7

warlord...these aren't my designs...yet. they're all battouter's designs. i got the shirt part down...and i've made plenty in the past. my shorts, the MIFG style, are cool but not as cool as Batt's.

sadly, i don't have the template for the shorts so if anyone has a template for the battouter style shorts, hit me up. until then, i promise i'll keep the shorts well stocked lol. prolly have a huge shorts order on the 1st.

also, if any of ur old fighters have old hellbent gear, something u don't see at the shop...hit me up and let's get them ordered. all u have to do is save it and send it to me. oh...and we'll be doing sponsors soon...

I've been waiting on his VIP to expire for 6 months now lol, When i sold it to him i kept back like 80 shirts/shorts/Gi's and still have them saved to my computer, Plus i see a bunch missing but i can go through my clothes and see what all i have that you don't. Good luck with it J666 and Minark, You should move your prices up, They are worth it.

SWEET! While he is too modest(/rich ^^) to mention it but also happy that guys who appreciate the store take over - Chuck's next lapdance goes on you guys, cause afaik Hellbent was still his property and Sonny was just the holder from day 1 who then quit and caused this drama.

Edit: Gosh, how long did it take to be able to buy those f'n shorts again!? Sweet.

Very good write up! Also I'm glad you did that. We was waiting too long for Hellbent's clothes, bought a few shirts and shorts a few minutes ago.

Bragi~

From twitter:

"Anxiously awaitin my customized legacy tee... or do I really have to beat another Ripgut into obscurity? @jbomb666 @Ascension #HellbentTakeover #coolthreads" - Jan Paulsen

"some great fuggin work from @HellbentApparel... check em out guys #stylish #TshirtTuesday #KOking" - Aloha Hoi

"bloody brilliant work by the lads at @HellbentApparel go burn some £££ there ASAP" - Simon Morgan

"ditching all of my tailored suits in favor of the UK nationali-tee... currently hosting a suit bonfire in my backyard, all welcome #burnbabyburn #stylish @HellbentApparel" - Simon Morgan

"why havent u made a @giantwithattitude shirt yet ill smash ur back doors in @jbomb666 @HellbentApparel @EMPIRE #pissed #jonhessp4pking" - Jon Hess

• Upvote 1

From twitter:

"Anxiously awaitin my customized legacy tee... or do I really have to beat another Ripgut into obscurity? @jbomb666 @Ascension #HellbentTakeover #coolthreads" - Jan Paulsen

"some great fuggin work from @HellbentApparel... check em out guys #stylish #TshirtTuesday #KOking" - Aloha Hoi

"bloody brilliant work by the lads at @HellbentApparel go burn some £££ there ASAP" - Simon Morgan

"ditching all of my tailored suits in favor of the UK nationali-tee... currently hosting a suit bonfire in my backyard, all welcome #burnbabyburn #stylish @HellbentApparel" - Simon Morgan

"why havent u made a @giantwithattitude shirt yet ill smash ur back doors in @jbomb666 @HellbentApparel @EMPIRE #pissed #jonhessp4pking" - Jon Hess

haha, awesome...

• 3 weeks later...

they're way too good to be sitting on the shelf. wish i had all of the stuff hahaha! thanks for the shirt btw

I always keep 1 shirt/shorts and i have plenty of hellbent gear i bought over the years . If i come across anything thats not in the store i will send it your way Jbomb.

EDIT* Looks like the shop is empty so i don't know if any of the shirts/shorts i have are any good to you.