How much notice do you need for the fight engine changes to go live?

MMATycoon

This will serve to kill/lessen cross city contracts.

Fuck this 10% energy loss.

Hype loss fine, both manager and fighter, good idea.

but an energy loss that almost certainly leads to a loss, seriously FUCK THAT SHIT!

As off now I'm pulling all my fighters to Amsterdam Orgs.

This sucks very very much, a sad day in Tycoon!

For me, this overshadows any positive game engine changes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

but an energy loss that almost certainly leads to a loss, seriously FUCK THAT SHIT!

Wouldn't it have results in a NC anyways?

Are you drunk or something Grasman? Just fly them there on time :D

Not drunk just pissed off.

This is the ONE THING I hate about this game, the energy loss from auto flights.

Do this shit with any other penalty than energy and i'm in.

If you give the opponent the win on a plate.... then whats the fucking point of having the fight????????????????

Then you should call it for what it is.. an AL (auto loss) instead of an NC.

• Downvote 2

I dont think its a big deal about the flight thing, like mike said, just schedule a flight to avoid geting teleported. Or just keep your guys in orgs that are where your located. Got a privite jet now so it doent affect me much. But even before that i never had a problem

I have 2 jets, that's not the problem.

Shit can happen in the game though, when RL is busy.

I've paid orgs a few hundred $k for causing a NC, I hate causing that,, but I hate the energy loss crap piece of shit more than anything.

Auto losses are fucking stupid and has ruined my game experience when it has happened.

FUCK ENERGY LOSS!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Want me to call you a waaaaaambulance?

Hold on a minute I'm calling whine-one-one for you now.

Baby.

• Upvote 3

This is the ONE THING I hate about this game, the energy loss from auto flights.

If you give the opponent the win on a plate.... then whats the fucking point of having the fight????????????????

This is so confusing, right now if you forget to book yourself a flight on your own you get auto flown in, AND if that is going to happen you get an email TWENTY FOUR hours in advance as a reminder to set up your flight to avoid the auto flight. So if you still miss setting up the flight and get auto flown in then blame that on yourself and not the game itself. However with all of that said the reason this change is being added is to avoid the select few who in the past have either avoided a fight on purpose (I can name an example of this with a single fighter that it has happened at least once if not twice on purpose but not at liberty to name and shame the fighter/manager) which caused an Org a NC and effected the orgs hype and financial returns yet nothing against the manager or fighter other then a number beside the letters "NC" Or in the case of a manager (yes I have done this more then once myself) screwed up my flight leaving a city too early causing a NC (MY FAULT and NOBODY elses) with this change I would have still made the fight, maybe even still won cause the roll of a dice could go either way, but most importantly the financial hit and hype hit that the still young and developing Org at the time because of my failure could have been corrected and could have saved them a bunch of $$$. At the end of the day, I have been on both sides of the equation and I still think this is a great improvement, I am sorry you feel it is an auto loss, but I have to disagree and say from the perspective of the game, its an auto win!!

• Upvote 2

I like it... when can we have vampires?

yIDoghQo'. teleport ghewmey vampires. nuq e nIS, qatlh teleport improvement gyms. chaq holodeck je. laH vabDot QaQ poH vulqangan mong Pinch secondary 'ej tlhIngan vuDmey'e' chel.
  • Downvote 1

it says 10%....not 100%..... 10% is far from an automatic loss. I was actually thinking the opposite and that it should be a worse punishment.

Also how many fucking NCs have you caused if it is this big a problem for you? Looking at your profile you caused 13 out of near 1000 fights, so even if all 13 were loses for you it wouldn't really be that big of a deal.

Either way just fly your guy there on time and you won't have a problem...

it says 10%....not 100%..... 10% is far from an automatic loss. I was actually thinking the opposite and that it should be a worse punishment.

Also how many fucking NCs have you caused if it is this big a problem for you? Looking at your profile you caused 13 out of near 1000 fights, so even if all 13 were loses for you it wouldn't really be that big of a deal.

Either way just fly your guy there on time and you won't have a problem...

I've lost several fights due to energy loss from auto flights and I hate them with a passion..

This is much worse, sucks donkey balls.

I love this game but really and truly HATE this aspect of it, fucking ignorant shit..

Hey dude, here is a free win for ya.......

• Downvote 1

Apart from Grasman the majority both silent and vocal are ALL IN.

If there is only Grasman who struggles booking flights due in to getting overloaded in RL, then we are in good shape.

We have a broad range of intellects playing this game, if the strugglers keep their fighters location at their org base, then this frees the rest of us up, I.e the Majority.

I have 2 jets, that's not the problem.

Shit can happen in the game though, when RL is busy.

I've paid orgs a few hundred $k for causing a NC, I hate causing that,, but I hate the energy loss crap piece of shit more than anything.

Auto losses are fucking stupid and has ruined my game experience when it has happened.

FUCK ENERGY LOSS!

To use one of the things you said to me before "It is Mike's game and he can do what he wants. If you accept a fight, should the org receive an NC just because you didn't move the fighter? If you don't want an auto flight, just do what I do and schedule a flight after you accept the offer.

Ironically, I haven't seen others complain about energy hits, meaning you are the minority

• Upvote 1

To use one of the things you said to me before "It is Mike's game and he can do what he wants. If you accept a fight, should the org receive an NC just because you didn't move the fighter? If you don't want an auto flight, just do what I do and schedule a flight after you accept the offer.

Ironically, I haven't seen others complain about energy hits, meaning you are the minority

The highlighted is very true, he does and he should :)

I can still dislike the changes very much.

In my five years here I have more or less only good modifications to the game.

This single element simply sucks spiky porcupine balls, but the rest of the coming changes are excellent.

Why not a heavy managerial hype hit, with a varied financial hit (depending on the individual managers economy),

but still transported to the fight with full energy......................

That would be fair and make sense, but still be a massive deterrent.

To emphasize,,, fuck auto losses.

• Downvote 1