JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

That's cool, Aylib.

Nate, I understand you're being protective and all and I don't think anyone is saying the org is cheating. I think it's just about being aware of things.

155 is not the maximum, you can weight a lot more you just have to be able to cut to 155. That's not a problem.

And unfortunately the weight itself does not work in this game like in real life, have a look at this openweight fight: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=971456

That's my guy getting wiped out in a flash. #6 P4P vs #2 P4P (actually Alz was at that time a long time #1, dropped to #2 just before the fight), my guy was 54cm taller and 68lbs heavier, the size advantage was not an advantage at all.

• Upvote 1

That's cool, Aylib.

Nate, I understand you're being protective and all and I don't think anyone is saying the org is cheating. I think it's just about being aware of things.

155 is not the maximum, you can weight a lot more you just have to be able to cut to 155. That's not a problem.

And unfortunately the weight itself does not work in this game like in real life, have a look at this openweight fight: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=971456

That's my guy getting wiped out in a flash. #6 P4P vs #2 P4P (actually Alz was at that time a long time #1, dropped to #2 just before the fight), my guy was 54cm taller and 68lbs heavier, the size advantage was not an advantage at all.

To be fair in this case, a 7 foot 1 fighter under 205 lbs with weight cut is a pretty crazy build lol

@Marky, I can understand where you're coming from, now. So, basically 155 pounder should weigh at least 155 before cut is what you're saying? But, what about a 145 pound champ who is also 155 pounds?

@Aylib, much respect, bro. No worries. We're cool.

Yes.

155 is heavier than 145 so no problem in there either. He can choose which WC he fights or fight both.

That's cool, Aylib.

+1 to this

What Aylib explained above is exactly what happened at FARTMMA too and I only asked him to gain the minimum weight when he got the belts.

Right now the game is a bit broken and the speed / cardio boost a fighter gets from being lighter trumps size/ strength.

That’s all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 to this

What Aylib explained above is exactly what happened at FARTMMA too and I only asked him to gain the minimum weight when he got the belts.

Right now the game is a bit broken and the speed / cardio boost a fighter gets from being lighter trumps size/ strength.

Thats all.

Well, I'm sure you can tell by my record, I have very limited knowledge of these games mechanics. Let alone enough to manipulate or know when they're being manipulated. Not one person ever complained about it, so I never saw a problem.

15498433676531.jpg

“Who’s next? I’m only 24 years old and am 4th ranked HW in Tycoon World. Someone step up and stop being scared of getting knocked out, I believe in you!”

15449616617231.gif

Need to see if I got it in my next fight, but me and you are 1-1 with turning down fights with each other,If it all works out woud be fun and an honour to get it on

Mutha Fucka Jones

Maybe with Pandas old manager he declined, but I can tell you for a fact, Panda or me his manager have not declined any fights with him and rarely ever do in general.

Maybe Im forgetting something lol

But welcome, I hope we fight since you will step up. Go out and win so we can scrap.

Was told he was next for Panda, and unless,I’m remembering wrong I thought I accepted the fight, and now it’s bare.

If I’m wrong, good, the fight is still on.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15573693588044.jpg

Humors: Careful with that Snake Burns, he will badmouth your org and give it bad RATINGS. The preferred weapon of the biggest pussy in the game. #heritaage #rideordie

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15573693588044.jpg

Humors: Careful with that Snake Burns, he will badmouth your org and give it bad RATINGS. The preferred weapon of the biggest pussy in the game. #heritaage #rideordie

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA good one, spewing more incoherent rambling and nonsense LIES to fill your EGO.

Id only badmouth and give bad ratings to you Camara but you know Ive never and would never sign with you or a pathetic org named Fart.

Give some proof or keep getting fucking slayed by me on every topic you post on bitch.

You never respond to me, you either ignore or post as a fighter like a pussy bitch

• Upvote 1

Was told he was next for Panda, and unless,Im remembering wrong I thought I accepted the fight, and now its bare.

If Im wrong, good, the fight is still on.

Alright...cool. We'll clear this up right now. Bubba Jones called you out. You accepted.

Xe IS the number one contender.

So, if I set up the fight between you and Xe instead of you and Bubba, Bubba has the argument that you're ducking him. As you two agreed to fight.

So, what we gonna do? You feel like you can beat Xe then turn around and fight Bubba? Because, let's be frank. Bubba doesn't want to fight Panda, Bubba wants to fight the champ.

So, you gonna fight Bubba first as agreed. Or, fight Xe on 4/11 then the winner will fight Bubba or Tuturro.