It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

I don't think Trump is really a non-believe on global warming -- just not into it as much as most others, i mean do you think we only have 12 yrs like most are crying now? Gore predicted that crap 30 yrs ago the end of everything and that has passed sort of like the y2k and mayan crap -- now im not saying it isnt a issue i feel it is but like Trump that b/s deal costing us billions when no one else pays up or cuts their usage of carbon footprints -- i also find it annoying how all the global warming folks travel around on personal private jets and all the other crap claiming to be for mother earth when they use more footprint then anyone else period

Guest MpJuice

I really wish we could find a way to make Americans and journalists care more. This guy is racking up so many crimes against humanity people have become desensitized.

Permanently separating families, radicalizing white nationalists, increasing hate crimes, exacerbating global warming, encouraging violence and murder of journalists in the US and abroad, and lying about real threats posed by North Korea's nuclear proliferation and Saudi Arabia's terrorism around the world.

The more Trump does, the less he seems to be held accountable. The Republican Congress has succeeded in making the unthinkable commo place. A Democrat can't go on TV without some asshole journalist asking if they are going to go overboard with investigations. Unfortunately, they need to because the Trump administration's criminality is unprecedented and Republicans just watched it happen. If Elijah Cumming's Meet the Press appearance is any indication, Democrats are as clueless about how to talk about these investigations as they are immigration or Trump's corruption. I'm so frustrated, but not willing to accept this as my new normal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really wish we could find a way to make Americans and journalists care more. This guy is racking up so many crimes against humanity people have become desensitized.

Permanently separating families, radicalizing white nationalists, increasing hate crimes, exacerbating global warming, encouraging violence and murder of journalists in the US and abroad, and lying about real threats posed by North Korea's nuclear proliferation and Saudi Arabia's terrorism around the world.

The more Trump does, the less he seems to be held accountable. The Republican Congress has succeeded in making the unthinkable commo place. A Democrat can't go on TV without some asshole journalist asking if they are going to go overboard with investigations. Unfortunately, they need to because the Trump administration's criminality is unprecedented and Republicans just watched it happen. If Elijah Cumming's Meet the Press appearance is any indication, Democrats are as clueless about how to talk about these investigations as they are immigration or Trump's corruption. I'm so frustrated, but not willing to accept this as my new normal.

do what, lmao -- your so full of it

permanently separating families - all other presidents have done same thing (actually its not even trump it's homeland security or immigration doing it cause its the law

radicalizing white nationalists - this is joke if obama getting elected didn't do this - stupid to blame trump

increasing hate crimes - hate crimes are not increasing what is being called hate crimes and laws around them have been broadened thus of course leading to what looks like more

global warming - well thats debatable but cant say that really just cause he pulls us out of a bad deal when no others were holding up their part of the deal

violence and murder of journalist -- that is funny shit there -- he has never said anything close to that keep dreaming up shit and adding words

north korea / saudi - again you have to be joking -- he has never down played them or lied about them -- he went to try and keep them from weapons and even stopped the testing crap for over a year or more -- plane stupid to spin it any other way

your so full of trumphate you cant see any light what so ever

• Downvote 1

I don't think Trump is really a non-believe on global warming -- just not into it as much as most others, i mean do you think we only have 12 yrs like most are crying now? Gore predicted that crap 30 yrs ago the end of everything and that has passed sort of like the y2k and mayan crap -- now im not saying it isnt a issue i feel it is but like Trump that b/s deal costing us billions when no one else pays up or cuts their usage of carbon footprints -- i also find it annoying how all the global warming folks travel around on personal private jets and all the other crap claiming to be for mother earth when they use more footprint then anyone else period

iirc Gore said something about "point of no return" on carbon emission levels or some shit, and I think he was right at least about the part related to carbon emissions or something of the sort. I'm pretty sure the earth is fucked as far as pollution goes. I don't think he said the world would end, but wouldn't surprise me.

Also, Gore is a politician. He was Clinton's VP. This means he too is a crook. He might be an environmental friendly crook, but a crook none-the-less.

iirc Gore said something about "point of no return" on carbon emission levels or some shit, and I think he was right at least about the part related to carbon emissions or something of the sort. I'm pretty sure the earth is fucked as far as pollution goes. I don't think he said the world would end, but wouldn't surprise me.

Also, Gore is a politician. He was Clinton's VP. This means he too is a crook. He might be an environmental friendly crook, but a crook none-the-less.

thats it there -- he just found a somewhat legal way to become rich and like you say environmental friendly way of becoming rich -- all while causing more carbon emission then most anyone

yea sadly we are fucked as far as pollution and it's cause we as people are killing it (expanding too fast and consume too much) ----- we are overpopulated, extremely overpopulated and until something happens (which I feel something will the earth will cleanse itself one way or another)

thats it there -- he just found a somewhat legal way to become rich and like you say environmental friendly way of becoming rich -- all while causing more carbon emission then most anyone

yea sadly we are fucked as far as pollution and it's cause we as people are killing it (expanding too fast and consume too much) ----- we are overpopulated, extremely overpopulated and until something happens (which I feel something will the earth will cleanse itself one way or another)

Always wondered about this... so the earth is a super-complex host for living organisms... bacteria and diseases are constantly evolving... is it the earth's way or evolution's way of trying to balance us out... or more than likely just bacteria / diseases evolving to survive.

unless we make the earth explode from the core or we get wiped out my some giant comet or asteroid, even if we nuke ourselves to extinction the earth will be around a loooooooooooooong time after we are not. it might not be habitable by any living sentient species we know of but it'll still be a giant space rock floating in outer space.

• 4 weeks later...

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

"In sum, Democrats and their supporters had the exact prosecutor they all agreed was the embodiment of competence and integrity in Robert Mueller. He assembled a team of prosecutors and investigators that countless media accounts heralded as the most aggressive and adept in the nation. They had subpoena power, the vast surveillance apparatus of the U.S. government at their disposal, a demonstrated willingness to imprison anyone who lied to them, and unlimited time and resources to dig up everything they could.

The result of all of that was that not a single American – whether with the Trump campaign or otherwise – was charged or indicted on the core question of whether there was any conspiracy or coordination with Russia over the election. No Americans were charged or even accused of being controlled by or working at the behest of the Russian government. None of the key White House aides at the center of the controversy who testified for hours and hours – including Donald Trump, Jr. or Jared Kushner – were charged with any crimes of any kind, not even perjury, obstruction of justice or lying to Congress.

These facts are fatal to the conspiracy theorists who have drowned U.S. discourse for almost three years with a dangerous and distracting fixation on a fictitious espionage thriller involved unhinged claims of sexual and financial blackmail, nefarious infiltration of the U.S. Government by familiar foreign villains, and election cheating that empowered an illegitimate President."

plenty of them here and its the sounds of cricketts with them right now

I couldnt care less who did what when & where as im not american(i do enjoy american politics tho) & ill agree no collusion is wonderful but i have a question ..... does anything else in the report not matter,?

This is not me being like well no collusion so lets go after some other shit im just generally interested in your P.O.V

Noam Chomsky: Donald Trump is a Distraction . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQvig0KvUaE

While he is not wrong about the pollute for profit stuff. Seems anti-republican. Like voting for Democrat would of been the big difference? Opening coal mines in America was retarded, but being in a treaty that stops us from doing it and allows China to do it doesn't make any sense either.

Ron & Rand Paul are Republicans and very adamant about climate change being one of the top threats to humanity.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...