This Topic is Mine.....LOD Stable

miratejo

Listen guys im not here to make friends....im here to win....i will come up with a fiersome group of fighters that will dominate the best organizations....you can hate me as much as you want but when time comes im sure my fighters will do the talking....that will take 1 year real life until then i will just have fun with a couple of rubish fighters created by the "experienced " game managers that would keep the hatters happy with them stupid records 58-42, how the fuck do you manage a fighter to reach those kind of numbers, i mean i spoted realy good managers in the game with reasonable to good records .....dont think im copying systems and matmatical ways of aproaching the game.....My aliance is great LOD rules....but im only following certain basics that i have learn there regarding fighters organizations gyms you name it....but dont get twisted im doing my own thing here and that is what is going to make a diference......this forum confrontations are good to realize who is who....for exemple DoctorWho....is a follower and a coward but when confronted runs like a little girl, i mean why did he get nosie first place.....and the same happend with all of you........again im not here to make friends im here to win there always gonna be enemys but i rather know mine

Listen guys im not here to make friends....im here to win....i will come up with a fiersome group of fighters that will dominate the best organizations....you can hate me as much as you want but when time comes im sure my fighters will do the talking....that will take 1 year real life until then i will just have fun with a couple of rubish fighters created by the "experienced " game managers that would keep the hatters happy with them stupid records 58-42, how the fuck do you manage a fighter to reach those kind of numbers, i mean i spoted realy good managers in the game with reasonable to good records .....dont think im copying systems and matmatical ways of aproaching the game.....My aliance is great LOD rules....but im only following certain basics that i have learn there regarding fighters organizations gyms you name it....but dont get twisted im doing my own thing here and that is what is going to make a diference......this forum confrontations are good to realize who is who....for exemple DoctorWho....is a follower and a coward but when confronted runs like a little girl, i mean why did he get nosie first place.....and the same happend with all of you........again im not here to make friends im here to win there always gonna be enemys but i rather know mine

Tell us more about how great you are and why you 'deleted' your other account :)

Tell us more about how great you are and why you 'deleted' your other account :)

i missed out on some basics when i started....big mistakes regarding fighter build up and organization....and i was not familiar with the slow pace of the game and used to rush into decisions fight bookings and fighters training.....basicly too many too big wrong decisions that would have taken ages to fix

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Damn, your post caused that I have great idea. I'm going to wait that one year and when your fighters will be at really good level and when you'll care about them, I'll just sign my fighters to the same orgs with your fighters and crush them one by one, unless you decide to stop acting like an idiot.

Btw. I have nothing against humors but for a moment I thought that miratejo might be him, but the guy is even below splash3000's level.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you think im stupid to accept any miss matches cause thats the only way your fighters will be able to beat mine...trust me.....right now the only thing i can do is anoying whos anoying me....but in a fair match tactic wise i will beat you all the way...mate

• Upvote 1