Happy 23rd Bday to the Cubbedge Quintuplets

The1rstSaint

14643874616250.png

Billy "The Kid" Cubbedge (6-1-0) Billy was the first born or the Brothers and is the most responsible and Intelligent of them. He always the one who avoided trouble growing up in Dallas. The Young man is a Saint if you must, he always tries to guide his younger brothers with there decisions making yet only Bart seemed to ever listen to his guidance. His fight game has reflected that of his Intelligence He was Undefeated up until his last fight where he was submitted. He know has been training harder then ever and vows to avenge his only loss. When his fight career is up Billy looks to get into Flight Engineering, he currently is working on his bachelors degree in Air Traffic Management at the University of Houston.

14046908045220.jpg

Britt "The Hurricane" Cubbedge (3-2-0) Britt was the last to be born to Mother Shirly & Jack Cubbedge and though he was only 4 hours younger then his eldest brother Billy, Shirly treated him like the baby even to this day. Britt was more like his brothers Barry and Brad always in trouble and constantly fighting as a teenager. It is in the Cubbedge boys blood to fight most have a short fuse. Britt though did seem to handle his rage a little better then the other two. Britt followed into the footsteps of his Bro's jumping into the MMA game at the age of 18. Britt is a striker first always also like Barry and Brad, Billy and Bart wrestled throughout High School. Britt attended the University of Miami under a scholarship to play baseball, unfortunately his Party life got in the way and he ended up dropping out. Now he turns full time to MMA where he currently is 3-2 as a Heavyweight fighter, with two KO wins.

13866819271700.jpg

"Smart" Bart Cubbedge (7-3-0) Bart is the Middle child and follows under his Brother Billy's footsteps as he is looking to Graduate from the University of Houston next summer with a degree in Aeronautical Science. Bart is also a Lead singer in a Metal band which in his spare time he plays shows in Austin. Bart has quite a diverse lifestyle with Music, MMA, and his Career in Aerospace and Piloting "Smart" Bart is now 7-3 as a Lightweight the he has his 11th MMA bout scheduled for 8-16 which is also the night he will be playing a gig at the Continental Club. Bart has also expressed his interest in joining the Military as a Pilot for the Air Force.

14023953503421.png

Barry "The Pitbull" Cubbedge (3-3-0) Barry is the Second oldest and always clashed with Billy on his life choices.Barry was a Golden gloves Boxer in his teenage years and was a strong reason all his brothers got interesting in high level fighting and Martial Arts. Though he and Billy both where very academically equal Barry dropped out of college a few years ago and joined the Motorcycle Club The Devil's Elite. There is some Stories circulating that Barry and his Club are under the Microscope by a secret Task Force, that involves a string of crimes from drugs, to guns, to Prostitution all the normal Biker shit. Barry still continues to fight inside the cage after starting strong winning his first 3 fights he has since lost 3 fights. Barry recently said he may be wrapping up his career in MMA as it is interfering in his MC life.

14196399837269.jpg

"Bad" Brad Cubbedge (5-5-0) Brad is now doubt the Bad seed of the boys, he is always getting his brother Britt involved in his evil doings as well. Brad not only did not attend college he didn't attend High School he dropped out in Middle School in fact. Brad turned to drugs and alcohol after the boys father passed. After attempting to kill his brother Bart while he was on a Heroin high his mother Shirly told him to never return home, that he was no longer welcome. He only stays in contact with Barry periodically when he needs drugs or weapons, even Barry knows his life is spiraling out of control. Britt does stay in conduct with Britt as they are now room-mates and live in South Florida, Brad was a huge reason why Britt was kicked off the Baseball team and The University of Miami. Brad stays pretty active in MMA though with a 5-5 record he looks to win his next fight which is scheduled for a few weeks from now. Only he will probably take his earnings and invest them in his wild lifestyle of drugs and alcohol.

All five of the Brothers are currently signed with Skrap House MMA.

• Upvote 4

I have been contacted by Billy and the Brothers Billy along with Bart, Barry, and Britt have decided it is time time help Brad get through his drug addictions and turn his life around. he has been isolated in the family barn and is currently detoxing in preparation for his upcoming bout. Even Manager Butch Harris has came down for the process tomorrow he will begin a extensive sparring and cardio camp. Butch stated there is only 6 day's to go before fight night but i know these boy's and Billy especially have the will to win in them. Butch has brought in some top level sparring partners and i feel a change in all there mindsets as they move forward in there MMA careers.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I am deeply sadden to announce that Brad Cubbedge is no longer with us. He was found in the dressing room after yet another loss today in Rio de Janeiro. The cause of death is yet to be determined but a fellow fighter on the card has said that he saw brad just prior to his death, and he saw in his eyes that something wasn't right.

His Brother Britt Cubbedge whom he lives with in South Florida was informed of the death just a hour before his fight in Las Vegas today. The Emotional fighter dedicated his 32 second KO to his older bro. and had a little something to say to his fans in a interview that was taken just a few minutes ago.

"I am at a loss for words at the moment, i woke up this morning and had breakfast with my bro and now he is gone. Brad came a long way from his drug use and he completely turned his life around. You got to believe there is a reason for everything i think he is part of something, i hope he is apart of something greater."

Tragic can hit at any moment ladies and gents, make sure you are well with the ones you love, cause you never no one it will be the last time.

I want to now have a 10 bell count for are fallen fighter "Bad" Brad Cubbedge!

9-13-2019

14196399837269.jpg

P.S he has little to no chin, dont pick em up!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

14023953503421.png

Barry Cubbedge

After Starting his MMA career 3-0, Barry went down hill faster then butterbean chasing a hot dog down a steep Mountain. He turned his back on the sport ater his 5th straight loss and fled back to his MC where he got deeper and deeper in the Darknes. It was last reported that 24 year old Barry Cubbedge had been stabbed to death by a crack head gang at some White trash Trailer Park in the Everglades. The News has since been brought to the attention of the remaining Cubbedge Quintuplets who continue there MMA Journey and it hit home for the Brothers.

14046908045220.jpg

Britt Cubbedge @ Pitbull Cubbedge Bro you where like my Mentor in life. First Brad now Barry i honestly don't know what to think anymore. I personally would like to take some time off from MMA but i know you would call me a pussy. Instead look out for me Big bro this next one is for you> Barry!

13866819271700.jpg

Bart Cubbedge @Pitbull Cubbedge: I can't say i'm surprised, Barry lived and died by the sword. You will be missed!

14643874616250.png

Billy Cubbedge @ Pitbull Cubbedge: It's no secret that me and my brother had are differences, i wish are chats where longer and more frequent. Maybe i could have reached him who knows. Me and my brothers know each other almost to well and there where some big problems between us Me and Barry especially. At the end of the day though he was my bro and it hit me just as Brads death did. I need to focus on my next fight but it may take a toll this camp. Rest Easy Brother!

• Upvote 1