Freedom Fighting Association

Hey Guys, I am here to let you know about my excitement of starting my Fight Organization located in New York. I have put a lot of thought on whether to restrict the IDs or not and I have decided to make it a 300k Org.

First off, as the Org grows we will feature every weight class and hopefully gain fighters from all over the world.

I am bring this to your attention because I am a realist and I know this will take time, and I know I need to gain your trust. And that is exactly what I plan to do.

Reasons to Join:

- Fair Fight Offers

- Very active Owners to answer any questions or Concerns.

- 300K restriction for new fighters that can grow in popularity and hype with the Organization.

- Open to renegotiate contracts to make everything fair

- Dedicated writer for previews and reviews of events.

- Tournament Title Shot to kick things off

One thing I would like to elaborate on is our intentions to utilize a mini tournament style to determine our champions. Most of our fighters will come in with a 0-0 record. But whether you are 3-0 or 0-5 everybody will begin with a clean slate in the Freedom Fighting Alliance. More details will be available about how this will shake out as we sign fighters.

But for now! Jump into the Hightstreet and check out Freedom Fighting Alliance!

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Also a note! as we are just starting, if you have fighters you need a contract for. Send me (Aaron Bain) or Kurtis Hugs a message and we can make it happen. We can make it work if you want this to be a project fighter OR a fighter who is a ring rat. Just let us know how often you would like to see him fight! Hope to see your fighters soon

• Upvote 1