In all the time I've been running Highland Games, I can say that the one fighter that wanted it the most was Devin Jaqquard. His loss to Lee Kagawa was devastating, and I don't know if I'm correct but he might have considered hanging the gloves up then and there. He bounced back and took two wins, only to be dropped out of the tournament by a really underrated fighter in Jacob Naankuse. Really, at this stage, Devin was alright. He looked like a big talent in AFL, did okay in HG, flunked in the tournament.

Since then, Devin has been on an absolute warpath and has almost achieved everything he ever wanted to. His first and foremost goal was becoming a champion. His road was cut short in AFL. then in HG, but he managed to do it the first opportunity he was given. Kristof is the heavy favourite here of course, but everyone here at HG is pulling for Jaqquard to pull it off.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

The Mistake was giving it to Texas with his track record and the way he is with everyone.

I got it off Texas before he could do real damage to the work you done, he already began it with somehow having debt in the org with him running events

i never had one event lose money

also i just wanted to asked because i dont know how they work but when 2 orgs merge would it not make since to go to the org that has the most hype and was ranked higher

and was already making money from ppv i mean that would make more since to me . i dont see why you would merge the better org in to a weaker one ?

and by better i mean not by what you think but just by the numbers numbers don't lie men do and anyone can say well i think the other org was better but thats opinion

i dont see the benifit in that ?

also i just wanted to asked because i dont know how they work but when 2 orgs merge would it not make since to go to the org that has the most hype and was ranked higher

and was already making money from ppv i mean that would make more since to me . i dont see why you would merge the better org in to a weaker one ?

and by better i mean not by what you think but just by the numbers numbers don't lie men do and anyone can say well i think the other org was better but thats opinion

Yeah your org was bigger and making more money.

But I wasn't going to give up Havoc as an org so we decided to merge into Havoc.

The org wasn't what it used to be like all the 257-260 guys has gone and all the hype from that fighters.

With going into Havoc they had a good range of fighters to compete with.

Remember, before you sold to Goon you were going to be merging with Havoc or selling to Havoc so it happened in the end.

i dont see the benifit in that ? but shit what do i know i am the one who sold his org when to sleep woke up and thought why did i do that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I disagree. I would always merge into the stable and consistent org. Which was Havoc at that time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah your org was bigger and making more money.

But I wasn't going to give up Havoc as an org so we decided to merge into Havoc.

The org wasn't what it used to be like all the 257-260 guys has gone and all the hype from that fighters.

With going into Havoc they had a good range of fighters to compete with.

Remember, before you sold to Goon you were going to be merging with Havoc or selling to Havoc so it happened in the end.

i said then that a merg for me made no since but yes it was talked about selling is what i thought i wanted so i sold know one to blame but me

i should have thought it threw more i made a bad decision one i wish i could do over

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I disagree. I would always merge into the stable and consistent org. Which was Havoc at that time

stable and consistent org

lol i dont have a clue what you are talking about when i had the org it was both stable and consistent and when havoc asked me when i own the org if i would merge i said i have the better org why would i do that ?

• Upvote 2

So i am clear in no way was i saying anything about the fighters or the owners of the orgs

I was talking from a Business Point of View

when i said why would the stronger org merger into the weaker org

stroger based on the numbers

Rank/Hype/event ratings/ppv