Where Yo Girl- I see the cocky son of bitch Connor Brazier proved my point. His fucking manager even quit on him lol.

on another note. I just want to congratulate Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard (257420) on his historic run. I usually only talk shit but it seem like nobody is giving the man his props so i will be the first.

• Upvote 1

Where Yo Girl- I see the cocky son of bitch Connor Brazier proved my point. His fucking manager even quit on him lol.

on another note. I just want to congratulate Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard (257420) on his historic run. I usually only talk shit but it seem like nobody is giving the man his props so i will be the first.

Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard he has been great

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14122446768690.jpg

Fernando "Lover Boy" Diaz (263716)

After finishing my contract with WCC, i thought long and hard about what to do with myself. After speaking to my manager and going through piles and piles of contract offers, i decided to re-sign with the newly branded Executioner to test my skills.

Who knows, i might even sub one of you unlucky guys before i take home the TWGC trophy.

;)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1435651732efc.png

Executioner Heads Will Roll

Organization: Executioner Fighting Championship

Date: 04 Jul 2015

City: New York

Arena: Credit Card Center (7,000)

Judging System: 10 point must

Merchandise Partner: Big Bear Nutrition 160Q

265 lbs Barney Gumble v Clinton Offley 265 lbs title

185 lbs Arnavut Sevket v Charles Carey 185 lbs title

135 lbs Devin Jaqquard v Arthas Menethil 135 lbs title

145 lbs Jesus Montalban v Mamad Mouba 145 lbs title

265+ lbsMatt Porcelain Punisher v Hulk Smash

265 lbs Magnus Cross v Mike Jursllla

145 lbs Kristof Sienly v Derrick Jon

185 lbs Billy Tinkl v Phil Taylor

170 lbs Alberto Contador v Saladin Hussain

170 lbs Peewee Herman v James Kresh

A stacked card for the 4th! enjoy the fireworks !

Where Yo Girl????

After i'm done making you tap out in pain, i'm gonna make some girl tap in pleasure back in my hotel room.

BOOM!

WYG- Glad to see you resigned Diaz, but boy did you take the wrong fight choosing to go toe to toe with me. I been watching you for a little while and I'm hardly impressed.

You have terrible stand-up, you can't pull guard for shit, you are boring as fuck on the ground, and you are pretty predictable with that stale ass gameplan. Only thing you got going for you is your transition and submission game.

Just like that punk ass Connor Brazier who ran his big ass mouth, I can't see one person you fought that had actual significance. Hell, majority of your opponents were elderly with a happy meals bjj white belt lol.

Being that you are so eager, I will be more than happy to give you your first lost and take that pretty little spanish girl I saw you with. Take her to my hood and show her how Compton guys get down lol.

• Upvote 2

WYG- Glad to see you resigned Diaz, but boy did you take the wrong fight choosing to go toe to toe with me. I been watching you for a little while and I'm hardly impressed.

You have terrible stand-up, you can't pull guard for shit, you are boring as fuck on the ground, and you are pretty predictable with that stale ass gameplan. Only thing you got going for you is your transition and submission game.

Just like that punk ass Connor Brazier who ran his big ass mouth, I can't see one person you fought that had actual significance. Hell, majority of your opponents were elderly with a happy meals bjj white belt lol.

Being that you are so eager, I will be more than happy to give you your first lost and take that pretty little spanish girl I saw you with. Take her to my hood and show her how Compton guys get down lol.

Awww baby, i'm a lover and a fighter.

After i'm done fighting you, i'm gonna show these girls some lovin'. If you're lucky, you might get some excess spillover girls or some sloppy seconds ;)

• Upvote 1

I was able to sit down with MMA fighter

Hughtavious Mingo the 205 lbs Executioner FC Champion

Media:You have a big fight coming up what do you think of the challenger?

Mingo: He's undefeated, which you hafta respect. Ain't look like he be too much, though.

Media: How do you think this fight will go?

Mingo: He can't win on the feet, and he won't be takin' me down. Don't know when, but dude's goin' out.

Media:Do you think this will be your biggest test in the cage so far?

Mingo: Yeah, I 'spose so.

Media: world combat has a new name Executioner fc.

what are your thoughts on that?

Mingo: I'm a headhunter; I can get down wearing Executioner FC on my belt.

Media:If you were to pick one thing you really need to focus on improving, what would it be?

Mingo: I've been working on incorporating more kicks in my game.

Media:What kind of reactions do you get, when people learn that you are a cage fighter?

Mingo: Ain't nobody surprised; what else a beast like me gon' do for a living?

Media:What do you feel is your biggest strength?

Mingo: My hands.

Media:Anything you’d like to add for the interview?

Mingo: Nah.

Media:I think that’s about it, we are running out of time, thank you champ.

I was able to sit down with MMA fighter Devin Jaqquard The Executioner FC Bantamweight Champion

"Silverback" Devin Jaqquard

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w23.jpg

J.J Media:

Devin you just defend your championship belt for the second time. How would you rate your performance?

Devin:

I think I’ll give myself a 9 out of 10 score, simply because I wasn’t able to finish him.

I mean, I pretty much dominated the entire fight but I always look for the finish

coz the fans love that and it takes away any chance where the judges might take the victory from you.

But overall, I’m really glad to be able to defend the belt a 2nd time against a tough, tough opponent.

J.J Media:

I dont know if you been told this or not but some mma betting sites

had you as the underdog in your fight with the The Crown Prince" Arthas Menethil

what do you think about that ?

Devin:

I wasn’t aware of it, but I’m not surprised to hear it, I mean I’m used to it.

I was a guy who wasn’t supposed to be here at the top.

I started out as a teenager in the Island battling against much older and seasoned guys, and my stay there wasn’t perfect

but I think I managed to surprise a lot of people.

So to everyone who bet against me my last fight, eat your heart out people!

Hahaha kidding. But it’s always nice to prove people wrong you know.

J.J Media:

yes sir i do know.Let's just hope they did not bet too much.

Was Menethil your biggest test in the cage so far?

Devin:

I dunno, but he is the best grappler I’ve faced so far.

But I think I was more wary of guys like Ville Akohas and Kusi Amou

who had dynamite in their hands who were always a threat on the feet.

Also former champ Fitzgerald who wasn’t as explosive as those two but has great technique and a well-rounded stand up game.

But I do credit Arthas’ Chin. He took some big shots from me and not once did he get rocked throughout 5 rounds.

Also his clinch game was great and that gave me a bit of a hard time.

J.J Media:

Arthas’ like your self is young he will be back .

World combat is now Executioner FC .

What do you think of the new name?

Devin:

It’s awesome. Definitely gives the org some much needed branding.

I think it suits the personality of most of the fighters here.

J.J Media:

Glad you like and yes we have some executioner thats for sure!

What do you feel is your biggest strength?

Devin:

Still my well-roundedness and my grit. I could fight anywhere, finish a fight anywhere and just find a way to win anywhere.

My wrestling base also helps me a lot especially the small intangibles like balance and power to set up my strikes and takedowns.

And definitely my heart.

I’ve had two tough losses before that really crushed my spirit but I just got up and got better.

Learned from it.

J.J Media:

What’s your favorite strike/submission to use in any fight?

Devin:

I’m an old school guy, so I pretty much rely on a lot of boxing techniques

when it comes to striking, but I’ve also been trying to incorporate kicks in my arsenal.

I love to stick with the basics.

I’ve been complimented before for my text-book stiff jab, and like most wrestlers I love throwing that overhand-right.

As for submissions, any guy I train with knows I love going for chokes, particularly the RNC.

Sucks tho, I haven’t finished anyone in a fight with it yet haha.

I came close tho with that Derick John fight haha.

My arm locks are pretty decent too. Just ask Addict Yo and Brett Iowa. Haha.

J.J Media:

What does it mean to you to be the champion?

Devin:

It means everything to me. It’s actually best feeling to have in the whole world.

It’s the reason most fighters fight.

To have that chance to be called the best.

And it’s always nice to have that label “champion” in your legacy.

JJ media:

Just like Matt,Mouba,Wad and all the other champs and fourmer champ of this org

you will always be a champion in my book

Devin any chance of a super fight with you and the 145 lbs champion?

Devin:

Absolutely.

I got mad respect for Mamad Mouba and he is a complete fighter like myself.

If the cards play right, maybe someday in the near future we get a chance to throw down.

Well after we agree on a weight and of course we still have to clean out our respective divisions.

There are still a lot of potential challengers at 135.

Like Dale la Grand or even the resurging Jet Hemi.

I’m no match maker but I think the winner of that fight might get the shot at the belt next.

Jensen Haye has also tear through the competition so far and I won’t be surprised if he’ll soon be considered for a shot as well.

J.J Media:

Jet Hemi man that guy is a fighter win or lose he puts it all online

Dale la Grand vs Jet Hemi the winner gets the title shot

I wont lie i hope jet pulls it off!

Anything you’d like to add for the interview?

Devin:

Well I would just still love to express my gratitude to you

Mr. JJ Media and to the whole EFC staff for taking a chance on me

after Highland Games dropped me for being too young haha.

Thanks for believing in me and giving me a chance to excel at your org.

I’m really grateful for having such a great home. Thank you very much J

J.J Media:

Thank you champ and its been my honor having you in this org i am looking forward to seeing your next fight.

Devin:

No problem. And thank you for taking your time and listening. More power to EFC!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3b3.jpg

Clinton "Baked Fish" Offley

"Have you seen that fight with Gumble? Shiiit, kimuras from side control ain't easy to secure but once you have it, your opponent'll have to ask friends to light the spliff for him for the next week. I'm damn ecstatic to finally win the title and Gumble is a one tough son of a beach (cause we both started on the Island, so be... get it?).

Next fight I'll have here will be something special, that I promiss. Can't tell the details yet, but I'll give you a hint: just a while ago I was streaming a big event from London, and not only for personal pleasure (meaning that I wasn't high while watching it)."

• Upvote 1

I was able to sit down with MMA fighter Devin Jaqquard The Executioner FC Bantamweight Champion

"Silverback" Devin Jaqquard

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w23.jpg

J.J Media:

Devin you just defend your championship belt for the second time. How would you rate your performance?

Devin:

I think I’ll give myself a 9 out of 10 score, simply because I wasn’t able to finish him.

I mean, I pretty much dominated the entire fight but I always look for the finish

coz the fans love that and it takes away any chance where the judges might take the victory from you.

But overall, I’m really glad to be able to defend the belt a 2nd time against a tough, tough opponent.

J.J Media:

I dont know if you been told this or not but some mma betting sites

had you as the underdog in your fight with the The Crown Prince" Arthas Menethil

what do you think about that ?

Devin:

I wasn’t aware of it, but I’m not surprised to hear it, I mean I’m used to it.

I was a guy who wasn’t supposed to be here at the top.

I started out as a teenager in the Island battling against much older and seasoned guys, and my stay there wasn’t perfect

but I think I managed to surprise a lot of people.

So to everyone who bet against me my last fight, eat your heart out people!

Hahaha kidding. But it’s always nice to prove people wrong you know.

J.J Media:

yes sir i do know.Let's just hope they did not bet too much.

Was Menethil your biggest test in the cage so far?

Devin:

I dunno, but he is the best grappler I’ve faced so far.

But I think I was more wary of guys like Ville Akohas and Kusi Amou

who had dynamite in their hands who were always a threat on the feet.

Also former champ Fitzgerald who wasn’t as explosive as those two but has great technique and a well-rounded stand up game.

But I do credit Arthas’ Chin. He took some big shots from me and not once did he get rocked throughout 5 rounds.

Also his clinch game was great and that gave me a bit of a hard time.

J.J Media:

Arthas’ like your self is young he will be back .

World combat is now Executioner FC .

What do you think of the new name?

Devin:

It’s awesome. Definitely gives the org some much needed branding.

I think it suits the personality of most of the fighters here.

J.J Media:

Glad you like and yes we have some executioner thats for sure!

What do you feel is your biggest strength?

Devin:

Still my well-roundedness and my grit. I could fight anywhere, finish a fight anywhere and just find a way to win anywhere.

My wrestling base also helps me a lot especially the small intangibles like balance and power to set up my strikes and takedowns.

And definitely my heart.

I’ve had two tough losses before that really crushed my spirit but I just got up and got better.

Learned from it.

J.J Media:

What’s your favorite strike/submission to use in any fight?

Devin:

I’m an old school guy, so I pretty much rely on a lot of boxing techniques

when it comes to striking, but I’ve also been trying to incorporate kicks in my arsenal.

I love to stick with the basics.

I’ve been complimented before for my text-book stiff jab, and like most wrestlers I love throwing that overhand-right.

As for submissions, any guy I train with knows I love going for chokes, particularly the RNC.

Sucks tho, I haven’t finished anyone in a fight with it yet haha.

I came close tho with that Derick John fight haha.

My arm locks are pretty decent too. Just ask Addict Yo and Brett Iowa. Haha.

J.J Media:

What does it mean to you to be the champion?

Devin:

It means everything to me. It’s actually best feeling to have in the whole world.

It’s the reason most fighters fight.

To have that chance to be called the best.

And it’s always nice to have that label “champion” in your legacy.

JJ media:

Just like Matt,Mouba,Wad and all the other champs and fourmer champ of this org

you will always be a champion in my book

Devin any chance of a super fight with you and the 145 lbs champion?

Devin:

Absolutely.

I got mad respect for Mamad Mouba and he is a complete fighter like myself.

If the cards play right, maybe someday in the near future we get a chance to throw down.

Well after we agree on a weight and of course we still have to clean out our respective divisions.

There are still a lot of potential challengers at 135.

Like Dale la Grand or even the resurging Jet Hemi.

I’m no match maker but I think the winner of that fight might get the shot at the belt next.

Jensen Haye has also tear through the competition so far and I won’t be surprised if he’ll soon be considered for a shot as well.

J.J Media:

Jet Hemi man that guy is a fighter win or lose he puts it all online

Dale la Grand vs Jet Hemi the winner gets the title shot

I wont lie i hope jet pulls it off!

Anything you’d like to add for the interview?

Devin:

Well I would just still love to express my gratitude to you

Mr. JJ Media and to the whole EFC staff for taking a chance on me

after Highland Games dropped me for being too young haha.

Thanks for believing in me and giving me a chance to excel at your org.

I’m really grateful for having such a great home. Thank you very much J

J.J Media:

Thank you champ and its been my honor having you in this org i am looking forward to seeing your next fight.

Devin:

No problem. And thank you for taking your time and listening. More power to EFC!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14131958627399.jpg

Jensen Haye (6-1-0) 135lbs

That was a great interview with Devin Jaqquard, really good to see that a top fighter can be humble and eloquent outside the cage as well as a complete beast inside. I'm definitely working my way up to get a fight you and when I do eventually get it, I expect it to be one hell of a fight and the toughest fight of my career to date.

It's a bit disappointing to be looked over for a title shot as the #1 contender but I guess I'll see what happens after my fight with Kirk Lancaster as to what happens next. Keep a hold of that belt for me, Devin, I'm coming for it soon.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14131958627399.jpg

Jensen Haye (6-1-0) 135lbs

That was a great interview with Devin Jaqquard, really good to see that a top fighter can be humble and eloquent outside the cage as well as a complete beast inside. I'm definitely working my way up to get a fight you and when I do eventually get it, I expect it to be one hell of a fight and the toughest fight of my career to date.

It's a bit disappointing to be looked over for a title shot as the #1 contender but I guess I'll see what happens after my fight with Kirk Lancaster as to what happens next. Keep a hold of that belt for me, Devin, I'm coming for it soon.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w23.jpg "Silverback" Devin Jaqquard (11-2-0)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150625170859EXECUTIONERBELT_zpsiw7tnnow.png

Appreciate the kind words Mr. Jensen. I'm also looking forward to sharing the ring with you soon. Best of luck on your upcoming fight

• Upvote 1

While I'd be gutted to see Devin Jaqquard lost the title, if somehow Jet Hemi beats Dale and then gets a shot how could I not root for that dude?

Clinton Offley's win was HUGE. I'm assuming the man he was talking about was Pedro Lazaro, I bet he can't believe that his former training partner dropped the belt in HG around the same time. Big shifts in the heavyweight division for both orgs this week.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b1.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150625170859EXECUTIONERBELT_zpsiw7tnnow.png 145lbs Champ

"The Real King" Mamad Mouba

I'm Back !!! For those who don't know me I am the first Executioner FW Champion and now I got my title Back, I am The Real King and you better not forget it !!! Congrats anyway to Jesus Montalban sorry to give you your first loss but you had something that belongs to me.

That said I want Devin Jaqquard to stop being such a scam I know you back from the Island, stop trying to bullshit the public, your a beast inside of the cage and you love being that outside of it haha

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1436175284Get%20chopped.png

EFC’s ‘Executioner Get chopped’ Preview.

Spencer Kilco reporting for £4£: The best for MMA New, Views and Reviews

Wednesday night plays host to EFC’s next card so you better have your night cleared, the beers on ice and the nachos warmed up! Executioner Get chopped LIVE from the Liberty Dome in New York featuring Tony Bullard (20-2) against Garrick Head (6-2) for the EFC Lightweight Championship! And this is just the cherry on top of a stacked ten fight card, as Hughtavious Mingo (12-3) vs Joe Durham fight lower down the card for the Light Heavyweight title.

155 lbs Championship Fight: Tony Bullard vs Garrick Head

Coming into his first defence of the lightweight championship Bullard is surely the favourite against Head. Bullard has been the promotions welterweight champion since beating Quin Kenobi in February of this year with four defences already. He’s been the lightweight champion since beating Better Dead in April but is yet to defend which is what makes this fight so exciting.

Don’t write Head off so quickly, he’s on a four fight win streak and usually fights at a much heavier weight. Head’s last two fights have been at 155 but before that he was fighting way up at heavyweight. He’s proven he can cut an unbelievable amount of weight and make the weight class earning himself a title shot. The Londoner poses a threat standing up and on the ground being able to find a finish in all six wins rarely going into the second round. So does he have what it takes to be able to go five rounds?

The Iceland born Bullard has an almost perfect Muay Thai style that helps him score a devastating record of twenty TKO wins. The man’s wrestling is world class but he’s often stumped when down on the mat. Luckily for him we don’t expect this fight to go to the floor to often. It’s no secret the fan favourite is also the bookies favourite. We tip our hat to Bullard as well but this is defiantly going to be a battle of cardio.

205 lbs Co-main event: Dieter Von Sprockets vs Jimmie Craig

The co-main event sees fan favourite German wrestler Sprockets (11-4) test his stand up against Canadian boxing maestro Jimmie Craig (14-6). Sprocket will come out determined to get the win coming off a second round KO loss. What we expect to be a true test of stand up against wrestling could end up going either way. Sprocket is going to try and stand in the pocket and get close enough to get a takedown but is going to have to get through Craig’s dangerous strikes that scored him a 52 second KO win less than a month ago.

Whoever wins you have to think they are in the title picture next time out.

205 lbs Championship Fight: Hughtavious Mingo vs Joe Durham

If you’re not pumped enough for the main event, EFC have delighted us to second title fight between champion Mingo and Durham. Why is this so low on the card? Durham is rookie at 7-0 compared the much young 21 year old champion Mingo(12-3). Mingo is looking for his first defence and is tipped to walk this fight for an easy win. This quite likely could be the case if the fight stays standing up. If the fight hits the mat these two are fairly evenly matched. With his undefeated strike coming from nothing but submissions Durham is going to defiantly be looking for the takedown, which is going to be his hardest challenge to date in Mingo.

185 lbs: Marcus Child vs Angel Face

Coming off his first loss "Voodoo" Child (2-1) wants to get back to winning against Face (7-1) who has also just suffered his first loss. The fans are still completely behind the wrestler Angel Face but are yet to warm up to Child with only three fights under his belt. This fight has all the makings of being a superb battle between two desperate men. Don’t expect this one to go to the judges.

265 lbs: San Terra vs Tang Bang

Since changing manager Tang Bang (5-2) was reinvented himself with a two win steak looking for the third against veteran San Terra (14-10) who was been knocked out in his last two outings. This time Terra needs to be worried about a KO while also watching out for Bang’s wrestling. Bang’s last two wins are by TKO yet is a master wrestler. Terra is going to try stay on his feet and out box his competitor.

155 lbs: Fernando Diaz v Where Yo Girl

The Spaniard Fernando Diaz (6-0) is a magician with his submission and aims to keep his win streak alive against Where Yo Girl. Girl struggles to finish fights usually relying on the judges for the win. A competitive striker but you have to think he is going to be no challenge for Diaz if this one hits the mat.

170 lbs: Better Dead vs Giacomo Ysengrin

Better "Off" Dead (11-8) is no stranger to the lime light, so much so that many fans will be disappointed to see him so low on the card. Coming off his title lose to main eventer Tony Bullard, Dead is going to have the fire in his belly to get back to winning. Does Ysengrin (2-1) have much to bring to Dead, competent boxing could match is stand up and excellent wrestling could give Ysengrin a slight edge. Although with all his wins by way of decision you have to think the ball is not in Ysengrin’s park.

265+ lbs: Otto Hauser vs Mason Hill

Two giants of men in Hauser (5-1) and Hill (7-2) could surprisingly end up being fight of the night. Both of these huge men have proven they can go the distance yet also have impressive KO victories in their records. This bout is likely to stay standing and don’t be surprised if it ends in another spectacular KO by one of the two men wanting to continue to build an impressive record.

155 lbs: Erick Clap vs Reggie Wayne

Who? Well let me clue you because this lower card fight is a rematch. Wayne (0-1) is going to want to revenge his lose to Clap (1-1) from when the fought early last month. There’s no love lost between these two and don’t count the rookies out, this fight is going to be a war that could rival the rest of the card. Both men are well rounded fighter that have a promising career ahead but need to build on their records. Has Clap got the metal edge over Wayne after knocking him out thirty two days ago?

135 lbs: Mizzieko Bestro v Oke Yagin

The opening fight to the card is just as interesting as any over. Do or die time for Bestro (1-2) who is in desperate need to find a win if he expects any more fans or fight offers to come his way. Yet he needs to go through Yagin (2-0) who has a promising career with no interest in losing anytime soon. Yagin was an answer for everything standing up and down on the mat, with TKO wins it’s going to be an uphill battle for Bestro to not become the third.

That’s been your quick run through of EFC’s Executioner Get chopped by £4£. If you don’t have a ticket be sure to order on pay per view, we sure are!

• Upvote 2

EFC’s ‘Executioner Get chopped’ Preview.

Spencer Kilco reporting for £4£: The best for MMA New, Views and Reviews

Wednesday night plays host to EFC’s next card so you better have your night cleared, the beers on ice and the nachos warmed up! Executioner Get chopped LIVE from the Liberty Dome in New York featuring Tony Bullard (20-2) against Garrick Head (6-2) for the EFC Lightweight Championship! And this is just the cherry on top of a stacked ten fight card, as Hughtavious Mingo (12-3) vs Joe Durham fight lower down the card for the Light Heavyweight title.

155 lbs Championship Fight: Tony Bullard vs Garrick Head

Coming into his first defence of the lightweight championship Bullard is surely the favourite against Head. Bullard has been the promotions welterweight champion since beating Quin Kenobi in February of this year with four defences already. He’s been the lightweight champion since beating Better Dead in April but is yet to defend which is what makes this fight so exciting.

Don’t write Head off so quickly, he’s on a four fight win streak and usually fights at a much heavier weight. Head’s last two fights have been at 155 but before that he was fighting way up at heavyweight. He’s proven he can cut an unbelievable amount of weight and make the weight class earning himself a title shot. The Londoner poses a threat standing up and on the ground being able to find a finish in all six wins rarely going into the second round. So does he have what it takes to be able to go five rounds?

The Iceland born Bullard has an almost perfect Muay Thai style that helps him score a devastating record of twenty TKO wins. The man’s wrestling is world class but he’s often stumped when down on the mat. Luckily for him we don’t expect this fight to go to the floor to often. It’s no secret the fan favourite is also the bookies favourite. We tip our hat to Bullard as well but this is defiantly going to be a battle of cardio.

205 lbs Co-main event: Dieter Von Sprockets vs Jimmie Craig

The co-main event sees fan favourite German wrestler Sprockets (11-4) test his stand up against Canadian boxing maestro Jimmie Craig (14-6). Sprocket will come out determined to get the win coming off a second round KO loss. What we expect to be a true test of stand up against wrestling could end up going either way. Sprocket is going to try and stand in the pocket and get close enough to get a takedown but is going to have to get through Craig’s dangerous strikes that scored him a 52 second KO win less than a month ago.

Whoever wins you have to think they are in the title picture next time out.

205 lbs Championship Fight: Hughtavious Mingo vs Joe Durham

If you’re not pumped enough for the main event, EFC have delighted us to second title fight between champion Mingo and Durham. Why is this so low on the card? Durham is rookie at 7-0 compared the much young 21 year old champion Mingo(12-3). Mingo is looking for his first defence and is tipped to walk this fight for an easy win. This quite likely could be the case if the fight stays standing up. If the fight hits the mat these two are fairly evenly matched. With his undefeated strike coming from nothing but submissions Durham is going to defiantly be looking for the takedown, which is going to be his hardest challenge to date in Mingo.

185 lbs: Marcus Child vs Angel Face

Coming off his first loss "Voodoo" Child (2-1) wants to get back to winning against Face (7-1) who has also just suffered his first loss. The fans are still completely behind the wrestler Angel Face but are yet to warm up to Child with only three fights under his belt. This fight has all the makings of being a superb battle between two desperate men. Don’t expect this one to go to the judges.

265 lbs: San Terra vs Tang Bang

Since changing manager Tang Bang (5-2) was reinvented himself with a two win steak looking for the third against veteran San Terra (14-10) who was been knocked out in his last two outings. This time Terra needs to be worried about a KO while also watching out for Bang’s wrestling. Bang’s last two wins are by TKO yet is a master wrestler. Terra is going to try stay on his feet and out box his competitor.

155 lbs: Fernando Diaz v Where Yo Girl

The Spaniard Fernando Diaz (6-0) is a magician with his submission and aims to keep his win streak alive against Where Yo Girl. Girl struggles to finish fights usually relying on the judges for the win. A competitive striker but you have to think he is going to be no challenge for Diaz if this one hits the mat.

170 lbs: Better Dead vs Giacomo Ysengrin

Better "Off" Dead (11-8) is no stranger to the lime light, so much so that many fans will be disappointed to see him so low on the card. Coming off his title lose to main eventer Tony Bullard, Dead is going to have the fire in his belly to get back to winning. Does Ysengrin (2-1) have much to bring to Dead, competent boxing could match is stand up and excellent wrestling could give Ysengrin a slight edge. Although with all his wins by way of decision you have to think the ball is not in Ysengrin’s park.

265+ lbs: Otto Hauser vs Mason Hill

Two giants of men in Hauser (5-1) and Hill (7-2) could surprisingly end up being fight of the night. Both of these huge men have proven they can go the distance yet also have impressive KO victories in their records. This bout is likely to stay standing and don’t be surprised if it ends in another spectacular KO by one of the two men wanting to continue to build an impressive record.

155 lbs: Erick Clap vs Reggie Wayne

Who? Well let me clue you because this lower card fight is a rematch. Wayne (0-1) is going to want to revenge his lose to Clap (1-1) from when the fought early last month. There’s no love lost between these two and don’t count the rookies out, this fight is going to be a war that could rival the rest of the card. Both men are well rounded fighter that have a promising career ahead but need to build on their records. Has Clap got the metal edge over Wayne after knocking him out thirty two days ago?

135 lbs: Mizzieko Bestro v Oke Yagin

The opening fight to the card is just as interesting as any over. Do or die time for Bestro (1-2) who is in desperate need to find a win if he expects any more fans or fight offers to come his way. Yet he needs to go through Yagin (2-0) who has a promising career with no interest in losing anytime soon. Yagin was an answer for everything standing up and down on the mat, with TKO wins it’s going to be an uphill battle for Bestro to not become the third.

That’s been your quick run through of EFC’s Executioner Get chopped by £4£. If you don’t have a ticket be sure to order on pay per view, we sure are!

Nice preview sir thanks

Awww baby, i'm a lover and a fighter.

After i'm done fighting you, i'm gonna show these girls some lovin'. If you're lucky, you might get some excess spillover girls or some sloppy seconds ;)

WYG- And another victim to add to my resume! Damn Diaz, you couldn't even hit me one time!? Lol so much for the undefeated Diaz destroying me. I don't understand why this dumb ass organization still be betting against me.

Executioner: Heads will Roll

REVIEW

July 4 2015 marks the biggest event in Executioner history. With a sold out crowd at Credit Card Center, our heads surely rolled on that one. To recap, there were 4 title matches in the main card backed up with up and coming fighters trying to prove themselves. All in ONE night. What more could you ask for?

Preliminary Card

Welterweight bout

Peewee Herman (268010) vs James Kresh (272116)

Herman proved why he's undefeated in the QFC through an 18 second victory against Kresh. Herman had knocked out all 6 of his opponents, including 5 which ended in the first round. He's got some power out there!

Result: Herman by 1st round KO (Strikes)

Welterweight bout

Alberto Contador (258196) vs Saladin "Quick Sand" Hussain (258019)

Contador basically dominated this one but failed to finish Hussain, though Hussain seemed lost out there. He threw so many punches and they didn't land.

Result: Contador by Unanimous decision

Middleweight Bout

Phil Taylor (270415) vs Billy Tinkl (260491)

The 19 year old Taylor showcased how deadly his finishing capabilities are, knocking out former champion Tinkl in just 33 seconds!

Result: Taylor by 1st round TKO (Strikes)

Featherweight Bout

Kristof "Cannibal" Sienly (260427) vs Derrick Jon (257698)

The difference in skill was just so evident in this one. Sienly had the match althroughout but just fell short on finishing Jon when he had the opportunity in the 2nd round.

Result: Sienly by Unanimous Decision

Heavyweight Bout

Mike Jursilla (264853) vs Magnus "Bear" Cross (258316)

Superior boxer Cross against superior Muay Thai Jursilla. This could've gone anywhere but as soon as the match went into a clinch, Jursilla typically won the match, who is now on a 5 match win streak.

Result: Jursilla by first round KO (Punch)

MAIN CARD

Superheavyweight Bout

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w15.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w9.jpg

Hulk "Mad" Smash vs Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher

We've got 2 outstanding fighters in this one. Smash, who seem too small for his division suprisingly finished 9 out of 10 of his enemies in the first round, all via submissions. Punisher on the other hand scored a KO on 15 of his 17 victories. It's a battle of power vs submission. Smash had an early cut but became creative to score a wonderful takedown after faking an overhand right. When it got to the ground, it was purple against white. It was basically over.

Result: Smash by 1st round submission (RNC)

Featherweight Championship

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b1.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w19.jpg

"The Real King" Mamad Mouba vs Jesus Montalban

It's a battle of the young warriors. The Real King Mouba, the challenger, successfully defeated Jesus Montalban, the featherweight champion! It was one hell of a match where both fighters traded blow by blow. In the end, Mouba got the upper hand through his variations of boxing and muay thai. Because of their great performances, the match earned them Fight of the Night Award. All three judges scored 46-49 in this one.

Result: Mouba by Unanimous Decision

Bantamweight Championship

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w23.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14115219692008.png

"Silverback" Devin Jaqquard vs Arthas Menethil

At first glance, you would say Jaqquard got this but Menethil surely didn't go down without a fight. Jaqquard is statistically superior against Menethil in many aspects but Menethil went all the way against the champion Jaqquard. As expected, Jaqquard dominated the match through his boxing. Menethil was only able to score 1 takedown but it was too late as it approached the end of the round. Menethil was also able to score some clinches but Jaqquard again dominated the clinchwork against Menethil. It was a one sided contest but it surely was a great experience for Menethil. Let's see if they meet again soon.

Result: Jaqquard by Unanimous decision

Middleweight Championship

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13w11.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14271040382751.png

Arnavut "The Bird Man" Sevket vs Charles Carey

After winning the Island Season 3 Middleweight division, Sevket took his talents to the city and still on a roll. He became middleweight champion of two organizations at one point after losing to Benvenuti in Highland Games 77. He went back to Executioner to defend his title against the underdog Carey. It was obviously a close call in a standup battle but in the ground was surely dominated by Sevket. Sevket scored 3 takedowns and showed some destructive GnP, cutting Carey early in the 2nd round. Sevket capitalized on that wound, dealing some GnPs to open Carey's cut even more. The damage was just too much. It was a wise idea to stop the match so as to prevent having a more disastrous outcome.

Result: Sevket via 3rd round TKO (Cut)

Heavyweight Championship

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3b3.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w14.jpg

Clinton "Baked Fish" Offley vs Barney Gumble

Short background. These two fighters have met way back in Island Season 3 (Highland Games 49) for the middleweight championship where Gumble dominated Offley via first round TKO. They meet again for a rematch, but it was for the Executioner Middleweight Championship. Both fighters had outstanding records and each could finish the other as they have finished most of their opponents.

Gumble began firing some punches but Offley returned the favor from way back by scoring a counter takedown and finishing Gumble in the first round via submission. A first round finish for a first round finish. On July 11, they will meet again for a rematch and we could safely say that this might end in another finish. Make sure not to risk too much on betting on this match. The match could go either way around.

Result: Offley via 1st round submission (Kimura)

Special Awards:

KO of the Night: Herman

Submission of the Night: Offley

Fight of the Night: Mouba vs Montalban

Stay tuned for more Executioner Events!!!

• Upvote 2

WYG- And another victim to add to my resume! Damn Diaz, you couldn't even hit me one time!? Lol so much for the undefeated Diaz destroying me. I don't understand why this dumb ass organization still be betting against me.

Why would i hit you when i ain't a striker? You called me a boring ass fighter but at least i finish my fights. But hey, you may have hit me more times and got your hands raised by the ref, but your pillow fists left no mark on my face. Good as new!

I couldn't tap you... That's on me. Good luck with your title fight. When i get back from the next TWGC, maybe we can dance again ;)

• Upvote 1

Why would i hit you when i ain't a striker? You called me a boring ass fighter but at least i finish my fights. But hey, you may have hit me more times and got your hands raised by the ref, but your pillow fists left no mark on my face. Good as new!

I couldn't tap you... That's on me. Good luck with your title fight. When i get back from the next TWGC, maybe we can dance again ;)

WYG- Lmao yeah i dont hit the hardest in this division but they can't take all the credit, you do have a good chin. Your stamia surprised me as well being that your matches never last that long.

Like I said though, Diaz you are a boring fighter. Its either that or I make you look like shitty fighter. Take your chose.

I did like the build up into this fight and you one of the top competitors in our division so we are bound to fight again. Maybe next time for a bigger prize...

• Upvote 1