United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w10.jpg

Thats very funny Justin. You are the one talking for Cliff. What is Cliff too scared to talk for himself? My strategic team has already worked out a gameplan for me. We already know your weaknesses. I WILL beat you on New Years. Come to think of it, I'm gonna knock you into the next year!

• Upvote 2

In what proved to be the United States Fighting Championship's most exciting fight card yet, USFC 4 had it all with 3 round battles, late finishes, early finishes, domination, and a late comeback to even the score! The fans showed their appreciation as the fighters went all out for victory! Seven fights ended with a finish, four in under a minute! It was a night full of excitement as the USFC's top contenders shined on this action packed evening!

Kenneth Keats (4-2) defeats Christopher Lovelair (3-2) by Submission (RNC) R2
Keats looked sensational in his USFC debut! Lovelair came to fight and landed solid elbows from the clinch, but Keats was able to get the takedown and overwhelm Lovelair with ground and pound before sinking in the choke. The victory puts Keats as the top contender at 185lbs as he looks to New Year's Day to see who will hold the title.

Jared Nuke (5-2-2) draws Nissay Ramuo (0-0-1) Draw
Nuke scores early takedowns and controls Ramou for two rounds as he misses with ground and pound. Ramou works, but can't find the submission. Down two rounds, Ramou clinches up in the third and controls the pace while landing good shots inside. Ramou lands a big knee to the body and looks to be in complete control. All three judges give Ramou a 10-8 third and declare the fight a draw. It seems this one is unfinished and we could see a rematch in the near future.

Jackson McFly (7-2) defeats Rose Red (1-1) by KO (Punch) R3*
In the Fight of the Night performance, McFly and Red let it all hang out in a stand up battle! Both of these warriors came to win and threw shots at each other from start to finish! The fighters went at each other in the opening round while displaying good footwork in making each other miss often. McFly opened a cut that may have given him the opening round. McFly rocked Red in the second but Red manages to recover and get back to his feet. McFly drops him again, but Red fights for the stand up and the two exchange blows as Red puts a lump over McFly's eye. The two swing away at each other in the third before McFly locks onto his target and lands two solid jabs backed by a monster uppercut the sends Red to the canvas with blood on his mouth. The ref jumps in to save Red from further damage as the crowd goes wild in appreciation for an exciting fight!

Alex Trujillo (3-0) defeats Sin Cara (2-2) by Submission (Kneebar) R2
Trujillo scores an early takedown and forces Cara to defend submissions for all of the first round. Cara manages a couple of clinches in the second, and attempts a few takedowns himself, but it is Trujillo who gets the fight to the mat and drops back for the knee, submitting Cara after out working him from start to finish.

Santi Santoro (3-2) defeats Xander Cetan (2-2) by Submission (Kimura) R1
Santoro looked dominant and received honorable mention for the submission of the night. Scoring an immediate takedown, Santoro established dominant postion while mixing in ground and pound before locking up an early kimura. Santoro made it look easy and is an early contender for a lightweight title shot.

Subotai Hyrkanian (2-0) defeats Bradley Franco (3-5) by Submission (Strikes) R1
Hyrkanian may have looked the most impressive on the night, finishing Franco in just sixteen seconds with strikes. Opening with three solid hooks, Hyrkanian dropped Franco and forced him to tap after a barrage of punches. Although a submission, the fight cannot be awarded as such and Hyrkanian receives honorable mention for both submission and knockout of the night honors!

Dan Lawler (1-0) defeats Noah Zelazny (0-1) by Decision (Unanimous)
Both men exchange early takedowns, but Lawler takes the opening round by working into full mount and landing a decent shot. Both scramble for position in the second round, but Lawler is able to control from the top. The two attempt to land shots at the end of the round, but nothing connects. Lawler gets the takedown in the third and moves into full mount where he rides out the round. Lawler wins his debut and finds himself poised to make a run at a title early in his career.

Larry Moskavony (3-0) defeats Bjorn Gunhart (1-1) by Submission (Kimura) R1*
Moskavony wins Submission of the Night honors with a quick takedown, guillotine attempt, and transition into a kimura, forcing Gunhart to tap at 37 seconds of the first round! At 3-0, Moskavony looks to be on the rise in a very deep light heavyweight division.

Ozzie Price (1-1) defeats Johnny Justice (0-2) by KO (Punch) R1*
Ozzie Price wins the Knockout of the Night award by putting on a striking clinic against tough challenger, Johnny Justice! Price opens with hard body kicks as Justice returns fire. Price remains very aggressive and chops away at the body before landing a cross that wobbles Justice! Justice pops back up and takes a another hard leg kick. Price throws a huge right hand that knocks Justice out cold and the ref jumps in to save the unconscious fighter. Price looked incredible and becomes an immediate top contender and fan favorite with a superb performance! Price moves up in the rankings as Justice opts out of his USFC contract while considering retirement.

Achmed Terrorist (3-0) defeats Ken Ken (1-4) by Decision (Unanimous)
Terrorist instigates the clinch where he controls all three rounds of the fight. Ken attempts 22 takedowns, but Terrorist defends them all as he unloads over 100 elbows and knees. The sheer volume of Terrorist's striking is amazing and Ken is overwhelmed! All three judges scored every round 10-8 for Terrorist, who remains undefeated in his mixed-martial arts career!

It was a great night of fights as Machida finished Dollaway early, Barao wins with a late submission, and USFC 4 came through with big finishes of its own! Look for the holiday review as the USFC holds five events in a 15 day span to close out the year and begin 2015! Up next: USFC 5, December 25, 2014! Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14161195979865.png

Grant "The Sensational" Knight (1-0)

Subotai Hyrkanian - welcome to MY division, bitch! I've just considered you to be my next target before my title fight, I want to hunt down another brown belt in BJJ, I want another man to feel the heat that The Sensational brings to the cage! Don't forget your umbrella because I'm about to rain some punches on you! WHERE YOU AT, BITCH?!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14161195979865.png

Subotai Hyrkanian - welcome to MY division, bitch! I've just considered you to be my next target before my title fight, I want to hunt down another brown belt in BJJ, I want another man to feel the heat that The Sensational brings to the cage! Don't forget your umbrella because I'm about to rain some punches on you! WHERE YOU AT, BITCH?!

You keep dreaming motherfucker, I'm gonna knock you out round 1.

• Upvote 1

USFC 5 held a great night of fights as Javier Martinez won the United States Fighting Championship's light heavyweight title in a fight that capped off several big finishes! Santa brought the knockout for Christmas this year, along with a couple of submissions, and a Fight of the Night decision! There was holiday joy for all fight fans as the action began with a Knockout of the Night contender, and finished with the eventual winner in the championship main event! Let's take a look at the highlights:

Javier Martinez defeats Little Guy by KO (Strikes) R2 - 205 lbs Title*
Martinez looked great as he handed Little Guy the first loss of his career and wins USFC's first light heavyweight crown! Guy opened with good takedown defense and landed a clean shot, but Martinez persisted until he got the takedown where he began to work Guy over with ground and pound. Guy showed good defense, but Martinez was relentless with his game plan and rocked Guy in the closing seconds of the first round! Martinez scores another takedown early in the second and begins to unload with ground and pound. Guy scrambles looking for sweeps, but Martinez begins to unload. Martinez transitions into full mount and launches another flurry. A huge shot connects, followed by another and Guy goes limp! The ref jumps in and Javier Martinez is awarded the Knockout of the Night award and becomes the USFC Light Heavyweight Champion!

Psycho Chris defeats Walter Jeremiah by TKO (Strikes) R2
Psycho Chris beats Walter Jeremiah in a terrific fight that received honorable mention for the fight of the night! These two went right at it from the start, both swinging, dodging, and connecting. Back and forth they went until Chris initiates the clinch. Jeremiah does well to break the clinch and the two exchange begin shots again before Chris gets the clinch and lands some short strikes while controlling the final minute against the cage. Round 2 begins and Jeremiah drops Chris! Chris pops back up and the two begin to go back and forth with punches! It's anyone's fight until Chris gets another clinch and immediately rocks Jeremiah with a short blow! Jeremiah fires back to the body and regains his senses. Chris begins to look stronger as he bullies Jeremiah against the cage and lands a huge uppercut that drops Jeremiah. Chris unloads on his dazed opponent and the ref is forced to jump in! This was a thriller and both fighters look poised for greatness in the USFC!

Willie Jone defeats Yury Ignashevich by TKO (Strikes) R2
Willie Jone TKO's Yuri Ingnashevich in a convincing victory. Ignashevich seemed one dimensional as he attempted to get in close for the clinch and takedowns. Jone ripped him apart with puinches to the head and body throughout the first round. Jone connects early in the second with a shot to the temple that stunned Yuri. Jone capitalizes and rushes in! Yuri steps straight backwards and gets clipped with three more big shots that forces the ref to save him from more punishment!

Vince Andrews defeats Sly Stallone by TKO (Strikes) R2
Stallone opens the fight with a couple of takedowns and immediately stands each time. Andrews answers by pressuring back and the first round goes to Stallone for the takedowns. Stallone continues with the strategy in the second and it looks to be a boring fight of takedowns. Out of nowhere, Andrews lands a combo that drops Stallone! Andrews waives him up and rocks him with another combination before swarming! The ref gives Stallone a chance, but is forced to stop the fight!

Maxx Elorde defeats Marcus Maclemore by TKO (Strikes) R1
Elorde and Maclemore open by throwing at each other, but neither are able to land with anything damaging. Maclemore clinches up and then moves back out of range after missing to the body. Elorde connects with a hook and Maclemore responds with a wild flurry. Maclemore is tired from missing his shots and Elorde drops him with a big right hand! Maclemore tries to survive, but Elorde turns up the pressure and the ref calls an end to the fight early in the first round!

Frank Gene defeats Nick Zal by Submission (Armbar) R3*
Gene gets Zal's respect early with a shot that sends him stumbling backwards. Gene controls from the clinch and get the opening round. Zal tries to land a series of strikes in the second, But Gene scores the takedown and attempts to work some ground and pound before closing the round with a sub attempt. The two land strikes to start the third before Gene scores another takedown. Gene postures up to land some ground and pound and instead transitions into an armbar, winning Submission of the Night with a beautiful move!

Bible Basher defeats Texas Goon by Decision (Unanimous)*
In the Fight of the Night Performance, Bible Basher sends Texas Goon limping onto the free agent list! Basher began landing legs kicks early as Goon fought on, landing several straight shots to the head of Basher. Basher continued with his onslaught of over 100 kicks and made Goon pay each time he came in to land a shot. Basher became aggressive, attacking and dropping Goon with the leg kicks, who only began to check them in the final minute of the fight. Both fighters were game, but Basher showed a good chin while doing the damage and pulled away on points.

Jeff Marks defeats Tony Stones by TKO (Strikes) R1
Marks misses with a few punches to start the fight before connecting with a cross. He follows up with a left, jab, and then an overhand right that drops Stones! Marks swarms and forces the ref to jump, stopping the fight just 41 seconds into the first round!

Danyalez Selby defeats Jarek Paruweczka by Submission (Kimura) R1
Selby misses with strikes to open but defends nicely against the takedown before scoring one himself. Selby stays extremely active with submission attempts and finally catches Paruweczka by kimura with 1 second left in the first round!

Great Bloodsport defeats Arse Face by TKO (Strikes) R2
Bloodsport opens by clinching up and working for the takedown. He breaks and then clinches again before tripping Face to the mat. Bloodsport stands back up and is content to clinch a couple of times before the end of the round. Round 2 begins and Bloodsport immediately clinches and gets the takedown. This time he means business and moves to full mount before landing an elbow and punches. Bloodsport controls Face who is looking tired and forlorn. Bloodsport lands a series of strikes and rocks Face! Bloodsport remains poised and softens up his opponent before launching a massive shot that puts Face out cold! Bloodsport knows it's over and jumps to his feet in celebration! In a fight that receives honorable mention for the knockout of the night, Bloodsport picks up his first victory with a very strong performance!

We'll be back next week as the USFC brings you more great nights of fights to close out 2014 and begin 2015! Merry Christmas and we'll see you New Year's Day at USFC 6 & USFC 7!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b4.jpg

Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi (253816)

Congrats on winning the title Javier Martinez! I knew that you would get the job done. Your only problem is that I can challenge you now.

Do you accept my challenge and let me fight you for the title, or will you hide and fight some mediocre fighters, like you love to do, for the rest of your career?

• Upvote 1

You keep dreaming motherfucker, I'm gonna knock you out round 1.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14161195979865.png

You must have misunderstood. You'll be the one dreaming after I plant some heavy leather on your face! I dare you, after this fight you will be eating with a straw!

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14161195979865.png

You must have misunderstood. You'll be the one dreaming after I plant some heavy leather on your face! I dare you, after this fight you will be eating with a straw!

Bahaha, will see bitch. Can't wait to stand over your liveless body and laugh after knocking you the fuck out!!

• Upvote 1

Grant "The Sensational" Knight (1-0) You are starting to get on my nerves. When you get an Irish man angry, you know what happens? An ol' good brawl. And somebody is getting knocked out in that brawl. And that somebody is you nigga bitch. Trash you and everyone that knows you, I'll take your fucking grandmas ashes and spit them like Lebron James's pre game ritual, that's how bad I am!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Martinez vs Origi. I think this is the first fight that I am really excited about since I started playing the game.

Origi. Let's see if I was right about that snazzy looking photo I took of you. :shades:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Martinez vs Origi. I think this is the first fight that I am really excited about since I started playing the game.

Origi. Let's see if I was right about that snazzy looking photo I took of you. :shades:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b4.jpg

Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi

This is going to be a great fight for both me and the fans boss ;)

I'm looking forward to this challenge!

• Upvote 3