Looking For Investor!

Panic

Devotion's Jacked Shack nutrition company in New York is looking for someone to invest money in creating our final 160Q supplement. If any person with deep pockets would like to invest I would gladly add you to the payroll for the remainder of the companys lifespan where you would recieve a portion of the profit from the item created forever, I will also name the supplement after you! Or I am willing to take a loan where you would recieve all income from the business (The business is currently doing pretty well in NY) and I will make an arranged payment weekly until the loan is paid back with interest. At the time the loan and interest is paid back I will resume fincancial control of the business and payments will be complete.

If anyone is willing to invest/loan the amount of money needed to create my final 160Q supp please PM me in game. Thanks for reading.

Thats fine. Looks like you might have an interest in not believing me sine you have a nutrition company logo under your post. I'm not dishonest, I got loans from a friend to create my supps. If I was willing to lie about the quality I wouldnt be looking for an investor to create a real 160 muscle bulk supp. I respect your opinion though.