Golden Ring Boxing Promotions

dbsh209

http://www.upload.ee/image/3928374/Golden_Promotions.png

Golden Ring Boxing Promotions is a boxing organisation based in New York.

MMATycoon members already have the possibility to challenge their fighters in different spheres of martial arts. Kickboxing organisations are available, MMA organisations are available and lastly, grappling organisations are available. However, what about the purest and most technical form of combat, boxing? No organisation currently offers boxing only matches, and that is the market that we are trying to capitalise on.

This boxing promotion, unlike many others, aims to provide fair fights. Whether there are two amateur boxers wanting to test themselves out, or whether two seasoned veterans want to try out the waters in boxing, we will always try to match your boxer with a boxer of similar build and skills.

All bouts will be 'kickboxing' fights, with different rules being employed to ensure that it purely remains boxing oriented. The rules are as follow (thanks to HBGG for the outlay):

Active divisions:

Middleweight (185lbs)
Light Heavyweight (205lbs)
Heavyweight (265lbs)

Rules:
All fights are judged by a 10-point must scoring system.
All fights are fought in a ring.
There is no kicking/elbows/knees allowed.
This is a pure boxing organisation, and it is the responsibility of the managers to run everything smoothly.

SLIDERS

Standing:
100% Punch

Clinch:
100% Punch Head
100% Punch Body

Fighter contracts:

All boxers will be given basic contracts, and the money will be sent to the manager themselves. The reason for this is that if someone doesn't follow the rules, certain punishments can take place.

If a fighter hasn't set their sliders properly, and thus allows kicks/elbows/knees, we will enforce the following punishments.

- If a boxer uses a knee/elbow/kick during the fight, 25% of the agreed money will be sent to the other party.

- If a boxer uses a knee/elbow/kick for a second time during a separate fight, he will be kicked out of the organisation and 100% of the agreed money goes to the other party.

The divisions that we've chosen to use are Middleweight (for the lighter weight fighters, open ID), Light Heavyweight (open ID fighters) and 265lbs (open ID fighters). If you have a new fighter, please just let me know and I will get you a fighter with similar skills. Don't be intimidated by the open ID nature of the organisation!

I am currently looking for fighters to sign as I would be really happy to get this going. I know this is a challenging project, as it will not be easy to find fighters who are only interested to box, but hopefully this generates enough interest to keep it going. Contracts are not exclusive, as in you'll be able to leave whenever you want to. I want this to be enjoyable for both parties, so nobody feels like they have to do it.

Please either post here or PM me if you have an interested fighter. I am very open to contracts, 1 fight contracts, if two of you want to challenge yourselves in boxing, just let me know and I'll gladly match you up. I am also open to other organisations lending fighters just for a fight in boxing, or any other thing really.

Thanks for reading and please leave any suggestions, criticism or remarks in regards to the organisation.

• Upvote 6

I really like this I will have a fighter for this in a few days good luck

Great man, just let me know whenever you can and I'll sign you up!

cool this has my interest.

Thanks! Hopefully we'll get it going on! :)

I'll make a boxer in a few days too and join.

Suggestion: Find a knowledgeable writer because good fight reviews/previews would make this fun.

That's great, looking forward to having you! I'm personally going to write the previews to the fights so it should be alright!

• Upvote 1

Mmm, what will it be? Dempsy? Frazier? Hagler? Hearns? Benn? Foreman?

To get any build accurate, I'll have to be dam lucky with hiddens :)

Up to you, the heavyweight division sure has a lot of options available! :) I'm looking to sign a couple of new fighters now so you'll be evenly matched!

any chance of one ID res. div.??

dirty box allowed??

Dirty boxing allowed, seeing as if we removed that part it would be very limited. I'm definitely looking to open an ID restricted division once this thing sets up with titles, but until then you can participate in the open ID divisions and I'd be determined to find both parties winnable fights.

Love the idea low key,couldnt quite wrap my head around how this could be done,but you did it.... How will clinchwork go? And... i kinda want to create a fighter for this,no tournament in sight?? Or ID restricted division?

Thanks Scooby!!! In terms of the clinch, I was hoping that it would be regulated by the fighters themselves and as long as they keep it standing and throw 100% punch body/head, so it could emulate somekind of dirty boxing.

I will be looking to restrict a division, but maybe after we get an event or two going. Tournaments are definitely something that I will be doing, but again, preferably after a successful event or two.

Thanks for the feedback and hopefully you'll join the organisation! :)

After careful consideration, there will be a tournament after our first event. The event is supposed to take place sometime in late March, so the tournament starts in the beginning of April. I will allow for a 3 week training period. The tournament will likely hold 8 or 16 fighters depending on interest.

Will post further information in the near future.

• Upvote 1