Gladius Island

MrWonder

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Well I have to admit it Wizeau was a really strong guy, this man is not human at all how the F can he takes so many shot and stay standing ??? I don't understand, we should have some USADA testing down here. But as promised I won my fight I can tell the same about this big mouth of Tony Montana haha what happened boy ? You still want to make me go back to my moma ? haha can you ? Will you last more than 1 round with me ? Mr Wonder please send me a HW contract and let me kick his ass once for all, I'll fight whenever you want I'm always ready for those kind of chicken, I am a middleweight but he isn't a fighter hahahah peace boys

In a post fight interview with Mrs. Dolly Parton, reporter for the 'Island Daily Star', Mr. Montana gave the following statement: "First of all: nice rack babe. Secondly, I had that short bald guy right where I wanted him, and then the fucking ref steps in??? I was beating the midget to a pulp! This ref is a disgrace and he should be suspended for life. I demand action from Gladius and Mr. Wonder. This is a fucking joke."

Today a statement was given by Mr. Montana's manager, Mr. Dieselnoi: "As a result of the controversy surrounding the Montana-Krueger fight last night, and the statements made by Mr. Montana, steps have been taken towards mr. Montana. Because of his unacceptable comments, we will no longer represent Mr. Montana as of this moment. Our management team strongly believes that Gladius is the single best fight organization in the world and we will continue to be a part of this great organization in the future. The fact that Mr. Montana got his ass whooped by a midget is entirely his own fault. We wish Mr. Montana all the best for the future, but we didn't like him that much anyway."

In a post fight interview with Mrs. Dolly Parton, reporter for the 'Island Daily Star', Mr. Montana gave the following statement: "First of all: nice rack babe. Secondly, I had that short bald guy right where I wanted him, and then the fucking ref steps in??? I was beating the midget to a pulp! This ref is a disgrace and he should be suspended for life. I demand action from Gladius and Mr. Wonder. This is a fucking joke."

Today a statement was given by Mr. Montana's manager, Mr. Dieselnoi: "As a result of the controversy surrounding the Montana-Krueger fight last night, and the statements made by Mr. Montana, steps have been taken towards mr. Montana. Because of his unacceptable comments, we will no longer represent Mr. Montana as of this moment. Our management team strongly believes that Gladius is the single best fight organization in the world and we will continue to be a part of this great organization in the future. The fact that Mr. Montana got his ass whooped by a midget is entirely his own fault. We wish Mr. Montana all the best for the future, but we didn't like him that much anyway."

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Hahaha I knew this chicken would runaway, at the end of the day no one has the guts to face me but I'm fine with it Mr Monder just give be my belt !

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Hahaha I knew this chicken would runaway, at the end of the day no one has the guts to face me but I'm fine with it Mr Monder just give be my belt !

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You think Mr. Wonder should give you a belt after your little fight? That corpse you 'beat' was already decomposing before the first round started, and you couldn't even knock him out! What a poor show indeed. You deserve nothing my friend.

Furthermore, my sources tell me that one of the jurors of that fight, mr Bart Greer, was subjected to a blackmail attempt. He is rumoured to having an extra marital affair with mrs. Dolly Parton, reporter for the 'Island Daily Star', and it is said hat one of their encounters in 'Motel Hard Knockers' has been secretly taped. Now your manager wouldn't have anything to do with that, now would he 'Bad Boy'?

Ladies and Gentleman here we go for our next event fight card.

I present you the Gladius Fight Night 1

1587505082FN%202.jpg

Topham Hatt vs William Mckean

Kali Turner vs Obina Chuckwu

Nathan Rodgers vs Andrew Ewels

Dwayne Jackson vs Bas Gracie

Peter Allen vs Daniel Steel

Joe Exotic vs Dalton Jones

Hakim Harko vs Papi Jungo

Arturo Dimagiba vs Naoko Marui

Island Fighter vs Tyler Paul

Joe Martin vs Lucky Slevin

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Well I have to admit it Wizeau was a really strong guy, this man is not human at all how the F can he takes so many shot and stay standing ??? I don't understand, we should have some USADA testing down here. But as promised I won my fight I can tell the same about this big mouth of Tony Montana haha what happened boy ? You still want to make me go back to my moma ? haha can you ? Will you last more than 1 round with me ? Mr Wonder please send me a HW contract and let me kick his ass once for all, I'll fight whenever you want I'm always ready for those kind of chicken, I am a middleweight but he isn't a fighter hahahah peace boys

Oh hi Craig

It's me Tommy Wizeau, we all now I won that fight and I demand an rematch but you wont accept it because your a little chicken chip chip.

Oh hi Craig

It's me Tommy Wizeau, we all now I won that fight and I demand an rematch but you wont accept it because your a little chicken chip chip.

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Hahahahaha okay now I understand why you last 3 rd, you're just crazy and stupid I hope your manager won't let you down after this fight just like Montana lmao. Man you lost the fight 30-25 30-25 30-25 in what world do you think you could have won this ? I know now I didn't knocl you out but I definitly cause you serious brain damage and I'm sorry for that, but if you wants some again let's go that's just easy money for me !

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Hahahahaha okay now I understand why you last 3 rd, you're just crazy and stupid I hope your manager won't let you down after this fight just like Montana lmao. Man you lost the fight 30-25 30-25 30-25 in what world do you think you could have won this ? I know now I didn't knocl you out but I definitly cause you serious brain damage and I'm sorry for that, but if you wants some again let's go that's just easy money for me !

30-25 to me not you, you bribed the judges you cheat.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10b14.jpg

Khalem Salim:

My name is Khalem Salim, and I joined to this org, because I'm gonna dominate 265lbs. I'll debut on Gladiatus 3, if David Arming not a fucking chicken. Greet the King of Egypt!

Welcome my friend. You may be the king of Egypt, around here you are nothing but a peasant like the rest of them, and around here I make the rules.

So listen: a word of friendly advice: stay away from my boys. However you're right in your analysis of mr. Arming. He is a pussy and you should be ashamed if you let him whoop your ass.

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Come on children be nice to each other! Listen McKean, You are definitely a small dude. I hear you have a brother that is not muppet sized like you. A bit bigger. Now, I have this fellow named Satan Nosferatu. What about we put your little brother Willy up against my boy Satan? How about I make the call to Mr. Wonder and we make this happen?

Khalem Salim

Khalem to Dieselnoi: I don't know who are you, but I checked your little girl, Satan. He went to sleep in the first round, what a cute little girl. I see he is in my weight, because he is fat as fuck. After Arming, I'm gonna knock out Satan's brain.

Okay my child, since you are new here I'll make a deal with you. You shut the fuck up now, and my boy Nosferatu won't kill you.

And don't be fat shaming my boy, it's a sensitive issue.

Khalem Salim

Khalem to Craig: Bro you threw him 100 headpunches, and couldn't knockout him lol. Train that punches, your power isn't enough little girl.

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

I might not be the most powerful man around here, saying this would be a huge lie but still I won my fight and I'm already in Top 10 ranking P4P of Gladius and number 2 in my division, where are you ? Come back here when you will have your first fight in Gladius is not that smart to talk like that when you are nobody

Khalem Salim

Khalem to Craig: Bro you threw him 100 headpunches, and couldn't knockout him lol. Train that punches, your power isn't enough little girl.

Tommy to Khalem: I know right, his punches felt like pillows.

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Hahaha I love you bro you just are really dumb I feel sorry for you and especialy for your manager who will finally understand after our next fight the most important thing to know about you : you suck ! I hope this time you will last as longer as you did in our first fight, even if I don't think you will but who knows maybe you will take cocaine this time.

And by the way don't tell me to train punches as you might be the only man in the world dumb enough, to take 100 punch in the face and ask for more lmao. See you next week dumb ass

Come on children be nice to each other! Listen McKean, You are definitely a small dude. I hear you have a brother that is not muppet sized like you. A bit bigger. Now, I have this fellow named Satan Nosferatu. What about we put your little brother Willy up against my boy Satan? How about I make the call to Mr. Wonder and we make this happen?

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Man WIlly doesn't talk a lot and I will never speak for him as he's a man not like your fighters who let their manager speaking for them. As for your boy Nosferatu it's whenever you want William doesn't run from anybody but he's a smart guy he will know what to do.

I also looked at your profil you're the man who released Montana and are with a current record of 7-7 haha so your guys are all bad and it will be a pleasure to kill them but don't have the time for that peanuts fighter, comeback when you will have someone serious as you want to speak for them don't disturb me for those kind of futilities

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Man WIlly doesn't talk a lot and I will never speak for him as he's a man not like your fighters who let their manager speaking for them. As for your boy Nosferatu it's whenever you want William doesn't run from anybody but he's a smart guy he will know what to do.

I also looked at your profil you're the man who released Montana and are with a current record of 7-7 haha so your guys are all bad and it will be a pleasure to kill them but don't have the time for that peanuts fighter, comeback when you will have someone serious as you want to speak for them don't disturb me for those kind of futilities

So is that a 'yes' or a 'no'? I don't mean to be an asshole or anything but your communicative skills lead me to believe that you already have suffered massive brain damage somewhere along the way. Probably at birth.

So you looked at my profile eh? You liked the cigar boy?

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" McKean

Hahaha I love you bro you just are really dumb I feel sorry for you and especialy for your manager who will finally understand after our next fight the most important thing to know about you : you suck ! I hope this time you will last as longer as you did in our first fight, even if I don't think you will but who knows maybe you will take cocaine this time.

And by the way don't tell me to train punches as you might be the only man in the world dumb enough, to take 100 punch in the face and ask for more lmao. See you next week dumb ass

"I love You"

"You suck"

"I hope this time you will last longer"

Are you two boys romantically involved?

Another big night with this Gladius Fight Night, there was really good fights, we are definitely going to be huge on the Island, congratulation to everyone involved in this one.

Results

1587505082FN%202.jpg

265lbs William Mckean def Topham Hatt by Decision (Unanimous)

205lbs Obina Chuckwu def Kali Turner by Submission (Triangle Armbar) at 03:48 of round 1

170lbs Nathan Rodgers def Andrew Ewels by Submission (Kimura) at 01:07 of round 2

205lbs Dwayne Jackson def Bas Gracie by Submission (RNC) at 4:59 of round 1

205lbs Daniel Steel def Peter Allen by KO (Strikes) at 02:25 of round 1

185lbs Dalton Jones def Joe Exotic by Decision (Unanimous)

265lbs Hakim Harko def Papi Jungo by TKO (Strike) at 1:34 of round 1

145lbs Naoko Marui def Arturo Dimagiba by KO (Punch) at 03:21 of round 1

265lbs Tyler Paul def Island Fighter by KO (Punch) at 02:48 of round 2

155lbs Lucky Slevin def Joe Martin by Submission (Armbar) at 04:33 of round 2

See you all for the official announcement of Gladius 2, this event is going to be even greater than the first one.

Cheers.

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 1