KING OF FIGHTERS: IRON WOLF SMACK TALK THREAD

Oldbones

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

New sponsorship deal signed, sun is out, life is good.

I hate all the training but my manager keeps insisting on training for my own good, for my future.

He better be right, as I feel much better while kicking ass in the octagon.

I am a hungry wolf, on an iron leash. When I will break free, things will not be pretty.

Mattias Lundgren: It's just a shame you didn't take me up on those Totally Legal Mexican Supplements Paddy, we have one of the best supplements on the market! Whenever you want to fight Paddy Power lets sell another event. I know Rayleigh Dragon's waiting for you atop his throne.

Speaking of Champions, what a damned Prodigy we have with Quinnen, really proving he deserves that Golden Wolf around his waist time and time again at 20 years old and just decimating the division I'm starting to think I'm going to have to match him up less on who's a contender and who can last longest, come on who in the Heavyweight is looking to take a crack at him?

• Upvote 1

Find it hillarious how you hyping Quinnen, while dicrediting all other guys here. But the fact is that Quinnen even though going 4-0 in his 4 "fights" while being only 19 seems great, he has beaten guys who were also 18 or 19. Therefore having 4 wins against 4 kiddos somewhere on the beach on Hawaii doesn't even make you a fighter let alone a future P4P champ. When Quinnen beats someone who can legally celebrate his win with Shoey, then we can consider him being a fighter and someone interesting in the division.

So far he is like a Homer Simpson when he started to do boxing. When he faces a real competition, he is gonna get beaten hard. I could not care less about 265lb division but I am sure some guys there will destroy Quinnen the same way Magnus Hjarvardsson the real future P4P king is gonna clean his division.

That aged well ;)

THE BEAU HOGAN EXPERIENCE #1: BREAKDOWN: QUINNEN "BIG BABY" WILLIAMS

joe-rogan-experience-podcast-equipment-s

Beau: Hey welcome to the show very excited to have you hear, ladies and gentleman listening in right in front of me is the undefeated undisputed and

jesus 9 straight ko's? Also the most dangerous heavyweight in King of Fighters: Iron Wolf Quinnen "Big Baby" Williams lets get right into it man how're you feeling?

Quinnen: I'm good man, I'm feeling great after my last fight. Thanks for having me here today.

Beau: I gotta ask where'd the name come from, were you a legit monster baby or is that ironic because I watched you smash half

the heavyweight division and clearly you're part gorilla mixed with shark testosterone

Quinnen: Haha well when I started my pro career, as you can probably still tell, I was a massive boy. Still got that baby fat on me too since I'm just 20, but I think the name has to stick long term now. Nobody messes with Big Baby, and he gets everything he wants. In fact, no one has even made Big Baby think about crying so far, it's been too easy.

Beau: Only 20 years old and already a world champ and when you took out Frank Mack I don't think anyone around will question that, but how'd you get here was it through trainers, were you some prodigy?

Quinnen: Well the QFC tournament to start my pro career gave me some great experience, and my time at Outlier Martial Arts has

been phenomenal. When I came in, I couldn't really box that great, couldn't kick at all, and had no BJJ in me. That's all

changed though since I've been there, and I've gotten into much better physical shape too. I got a good chin and some heavy

hands so that always helps too, but for me, the key is never stopping and always pushing myself to become better.

Beau: That's crazy man, ever try DMT?

Quinnen: Nah man never.

Beau: What about outside of the ring? Are you just in and out of the gym like a beast? I always thought it was important to cultivate things outside of the gym because one day I mean an injury can take you out for six months to a year sometimes that's gotta be a scary one, what do you do in the real downtime?

Quinnen: Well to be honest I'm in college part-time trying to get my degree so that I can have a good life after my MMA career. It's something I always wanted to do so I'm committed to seeing that through.

Beau: That's smart in itself even though you'll make enough in the cage to last you if you don't keep the brain active it's going to turn to mush, So what's next for the reigning King? Anyone in the division you're looking to go against or you holding out?

Quinnen: Well we'll have to wait and see what happens at the next event, which is basically like a Heavyweight tournament. It'll be interesting to see who comes out of there with the dub, but that main event looks like it'll set up my next opponent. We got the "can't box" Farva who I smashed for the title and will do it again if they want, and Moura who is undefeated but he's a Farva clone so I'll smash him too. But, whoever they give me, I'll fight.

Beau: I don't want to keep you too long your manager told me you only had a little time so lets also just give you a spot, feel free to let the audience know what else you've got going on

Quinnen: I've just been hard at work at the gym. Recently picked up my purple belt and damn do I want to win by sub one of these days. Maybe I'll get to show it off when one of these cans can actually make me wanna wrestle them. That's the thing with me, I can do it all. I can punch the shit out of you, chop you down with kicks, dirty box the clinch like I did to Mack, wrestle you into oblivion, and lock up some subs. I got the cardio to outlast anyone, and the physical abilities to match. It's gonna take something really special or a fluke knockout to beat me, and I don't think it's happening any time soon. I told you all I was going to be the heavyweight champion and GOAT of this org when I first started, and now you know I wasn't playing around. Dominance for a long, long time

Beau: And I'm sure you'll do well for yourself, looking forward to the next fight champ you all heard it here first big words from the Big Baby. We're out!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to test myself in 9days against a dangerous battletested veteran like Rayleigh Dragon.
I could have gone the easy way and fought a 25year old build with shitty hiddens and crap manager, but that's not my style.
Win, draw or loss, I look forward to the challenge and what it will learn me.

PS: Don't try to book your ticket for the show, it's already fully booked, you're welcome KoF ;)

• Upvote 1

Reporter: Here we are with Heavyweight Champion Wallid Moura! Wallid, its great to have you here!

WM: I'm sure it is great for you. I am the champion; who doesn't want me on their show?

R: Excellent point! Since we are lucky enough to get a moment of your time, whats next for you?

WM: Next, I train even harder. There are a lot of hungry heavyweights who would love to beat me up and take my belt. When they try, I must stop them.

R: Are you happy with The Vendetta Proving Ground? What does your training regime look like?

WM: There are many secrets we can't discuss. But I can tell you, I do a lot of physical fitness; I lift weights and do crossfit circuit training several times a week.

R: Is that even more important for a fighter your age?

WM: I didnt start fighting MMA until I was 25. There are guys who are 19, 20 years old with more experience than me. I have to focus on being a physically superior specimen, in order to stay competitive. And I do.

R: Thank you for your time today! Do you have any words in parting?

WM: Thanks to Concrete Clothing out of London for giving me those sponsorship dollars. That really helped me get started. And to all the hungry heavyweights, I guess I'll see you in the cage. Bad news for you guys. Peace out.

• Upvote 1

Reporter: Here we are with Heavyweight Champion Wallid Moura! Wallid, its great to have you here!

WM: I'm sure it is great for you. I am the champion; who doesn't want me on their show?

R: Excellent point! Since we are lucky enough to get a moment of your time, whats next for you?

WM: Next, I train even harder. There are a lot of hungry heavyweights who would love to beat me up and take my belt. When they try, I must stop them.

R: Are you happy with The Vendetta Proving Ground? What does your training regime look like?

WM: There are many secrets we can't discuss. But I can tell you, I do a lot of physical fitness; I lift weights and do crossfit circuit training several times a week.

R: Is that even more important for a fighter your age?

WM: I didnt start fighting MMA until I was 25. There are guys who are 19, 20 years old with more experience than me. I have to focus on being a physically superior specimen, in order to stay competitive. And I do.

R: Thank you for your time today! Do you have any words in parting?

WM: Thanks to Concrete Clothing out of London for giving me those sponsorship dollars. That really helped me get started. And to all the hungry heavyweights, I guess I'll see you in the cage. Bad news for you guys. Peace out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15872481505903.png

1dYXkD.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15713603349808.jpg vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w36.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=361132&fidb=360502

Joe Exotic: We managed to get in the Paddy card for our org debut :) Huge thanks to KoFC for this tough opponent !

He is definitely more experienced and much taller than me but we will do our best as always! Oh shit he loves gardening too, he is definitely dangerous af !

Camp Camara rides again !

#heritaage

#RideorDiie

vintage-monochrome-tattoo-template-vecto

Round one: play around and see what how his brown belt matched up with mine.

Round two: boxing => utter domination and ruthless finish.

MMA is a beautiful game, just not for the faint of heart.

The godking of 360k strikes again.

KoF rules the waves.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15559190153657.gif

Luiz "El Tomador de Almas" Mendoza

1-0-0

Next weekend I'll be making my KoF debut and I expect nothing less than total domination.
Anyting other than a brutal showing would feel like I did not live up to my own expectations.
I want to make a statement and make my presence felt, as I plan to become the guy that nobody wants to face.

Country singer and KoF: Iron Wolf Lightweight Contender Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad Releases Hit Single

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w18.jpg

Café MM at Kopervik, Karmøy, was filled to capacity as local celebrity and KoF: Iron Wolf lightweight contender Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad made his triumphant return to his home after another dominating submission win.

The usually rowdy crowd was unusually quiet as Ferkingstad grabbed the microphone. Women fainted, men peed their pants, and wide-eyed children marvelled as he started talking in his famous baritone.

'Like many Karmøy men before me, my heart has been stolen by a foreign beauty', Ferkingstad said. 'This particular wildflower, however, came with some baggage. Namely, a young child. I intend to raise the child as my own, fetal alcohol syndrome be damned. In order to show her how serious I am about our relationship, I've written a song about it. This is 'Sweet Patricia'.'

The crowd went wild as Ferkingstad started singing

The time before I met you
My heart was in a tizzy
But when I first laid eyes on you
I started to get dizzy
Cuz you're as fine as woman as I've ever seen
And I don't only want to, give you my peen
You have a son who's useless and writes a lot
He flails around and talks, but never throws a shot
He claims to have a wife and says she's pretty hot
But everybody knows Camara piped that thot

Oh sweet Patricia, Patricia, you're killing me
If you ever step to me I'll shower you in pee
Because all the journalism in the world can't hide
just what a scared lil bitch you are deep inside
You look just like Joe Rogan, and that's a fact
You might be tellin' me, I'm showing you no tact
As true as that might be I know what's real to me
If you ever try to fight me you'll be drowned in my pee

Patricia, Patrica, I hope that this is real
I wrote you this song to show you how I feel
I know I banged your mother, hope you're cool with that
If you try to fight me I'll turn you into a hat

• Upvote 1

The only bad news was your bitch ass didn't sign the contract - Deon Big Daddy

41b22.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14381355214152.jpg

Antonio de Toro

FINALLY signed to a real camp, and what and eye opener it has been. Day one, Tosen had me spar Keith Kenneth, and I won't lie. I got the shit kicked out of me. I have some real soul searching to do, but this is a real chance to re-invent myself.

Hey, Paddy. Fight someone worth a damn, and I'll graciously grant you the title shot. Getting mauled by Keith Kenneth would be a great learning experience for you.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Iron Wolf: Full Moon Showdown #2:
Mattias Lundgren: Welcome back everyone to the second full moon showdown, we're here with our hosts Ethan "E.C." Commissaire and Beau Hogan another exciting card with a perfect mix of talent between newcomers, seasoned vets, and the last minute underdog replacement. Take it away E.C.

Blinko "Smelly" Felly (4-2-0) vs. Trey Diesel (9-10-0)

E.C.: Our first fight of the night we have Smelly Felly vs Diesel, both qualified QFC fighters Smelly comes in at 4-2 with 2 recent losses both via KO and Trey Diesel coming off a recent submission win over Jack Jackson with an immense back catalog at 9-10 astounding for a 19 year old fighter.

Beau: Maybe we should call Trey Diesel "Vendetta", when we look at his record looks like most of his losses came from 1 opponent Sam Salter going 1-6 against him, and then 6 of his nine wins split even between Scott Trip and Chelsea Salvacion. Either way though it looks like we have two submission fighters here so I'm expecting a lot of ground game starting off the night.

Prediction: Trey Diesel Win via Submission
Trey Diesel goes in with a bit more moral, a ton more energy, and wrestling ability over his competitor we expect this one to go to the ground and Trey to wear Blinko down by Round 2. to bring him to an even 10-10. Unless Smelly can come out the gate with superior striking and shock us all this looks like a done deal.

Luis "The Strangler" Santos (2-2-0) vs. Bartek "BigBoi" Nowak (2-1-0)

Beau: These two also have a similar build like our previous fight with leaning towards grappling with slight Muay Thai. Santos comes in with a 10cm height advantage and also a 5 year age difference.

E.C.: Santos has a key advantage here though as well while his morale has suffered, Bartek looks like a broken man with no morale whatsoever which as we know the heart is the biggest part of this game. After a NC and a Decision Loss I don't think this is going to go Big Boi's way.

Prediction: Santos Win Via Submission
There just doesn't seem to be a pathway to victory for Nowak here, going in totally decimated in morale. This will probably be a round 1 finish and hopefully after Nowak changes his clothes and takes a break to focus his head.

Oakley "The Tree" Fisher (2-4-0) vs Mauro Okongwu (0-1-0)

Beau: Unfortunately the first 3 fights this night look like they'll all be going one way and Morale is going to be the key factor in this evenings results across the board, While Oakley has experience in the cage he is 1-3 here in KoF and goes into this with exceptional disadvantages across the board between height, skill, and morale.

E.C.: While Oakley has the age advantage it looks like Mauro has just had the superior training regime and like you mentioned morale plays a key part in these matches, even though he's 0-1 I expect we're going to see the Tree meet the axeman when King Kong Okongwu comes through and pummels him.

Prediction: Okongwu Win Via TKO
This looks one-sided in multiple different ways aside from current spot rankings, expecting a quick and triumphant finish from Okongwu to propel him up in the rankings to a long career in the upper echelons at KoF. With Fisher hopefully he can learn from this as well and take the time to build up but at his age not sure if he'll be able to rise above a mid card.

BON "JONES" BONES (0-0) VS Aboubacar Mandiang (1-0-0)

E.C.: For our next fight we're going to a new competitor to the game Bon Bones vs Aboubacar Mandiang, if Mandiang is anything like the other fighters from Senegal to come into the cage then we're going to be looking at a dominant performance.

Beau: Bon's got a fight ahead of him but hey what better way to break into the industry, while Mandiang has him outclassed for the most part they're about equal in their BJJ best bet for him would be when they clinch up which I'm sure they will, to take this to the ground and try to get that submission in.

Prediction: Mandiang Win Via TKO
While there's a chance of Bones coming out on top with equal Jiu Jitsu, the age difference and skills hedge this in favor of Mandiang and we expect a rd. 2 finish pushing Mandiang up to 2-0.

Luiz "El Tomador de Almas" Mendoza (2-0) VS Robert "Cell" Frost (2-3-0)

Beau: This is one of the ones I've been looking forward to when I heard this card was going down, with Frost coming in a bit superior on his Thai style fighting and Mendoza coming out of the same camp as my boy Paddy he rocked us all with that debut KoF KO while this could go to the ground I think both are going to keep this standing and go toe to toe.

E.C.: That KO was definitely one to remember and also one of the few times you can say you finished in under 30 seconds and it be a good thing! I'm geared up to see Frost keep this standing and the back and forth, hopefully he can keep his distance from those power gloves Mendoza rocks.

Prediction: Mendoza via TKO
While this fight may go the distance, the past two performance prove Mendoza's a favorite in multiple pathways to victory but if there's one thing we see from this fighter it's making statements like someone else in his camp. The ground game may be a fallback but assume this will go for awhile before the kill shot gets setup.

Aaron "Destroyer" Spears (4-4-0) VS Tony "The Crunch" Harrington (2-3-0)

Beau: And now we get closer to the main event we have an interesting old s new mix again Spears is a long time fighter in KoF and one of the first contenders for the title which he lost to an incredibly dominant Muise. He came back with a decision win but enters on the back of two losses. Harrington on the other hand has also been with KoF since his pro career began but had an opposite trajectory finding his stride and coming in on back to back wins.

E.C.: Spears has age and immense striking capabilities on his side but I'm thinking the same thing that Harrington has found his stride and if there's one thing wrestlers know how to do it's neutralize standing opponents. I'm expecting this to go to the ground and become a ground and pound royal rumble on both ends.

Prediction: Harrington win via split decision
While a standup battle is one sided we think Harrington has what it takes to go down to the ground and work over spears with those ground shots as Spears prefers a stand up approach and most recently lost on the ground as well. That being said age and experience will work its way in and we expect a 3 round fight with Harrington winning via those gnp points he'll wrack up.
Carter Wright (1-0-1) VS Pierce "Beastie" Perkins (3-1-0)

E.C.: OOoohh this is one I want to see power vs power here, Carter Wright comes in off a KO victory on Halloween night over Thrawn Palpatine and excels in boxing, slightly in Muay Thai, and slightly in BJJ over his opponent, Perkins though is worth his nickname as beastie, with 3 RD 1 KO's and his last loss on Halloween vs the Senegal Stormtrooper Nokkau who goes on to a title rematch next week.

Beau: Can't even fault Perkins on that loss, Nokkau is a monster and no doubt future champ material as he goes into his second title shot. Perkins has gone the distance with legends, literally like Bob of Legend! We're definitely going to see some super saiyan power shots here and one thing I'm certain is these guys are going to put it all out there on the mat.

Prediction: Wright via late round KO
Pierce is an amazing competitor, Wright has the slight skill advantage and morale benefit, this one we're expecting to see a lot of clinch tie ups and expert level striking with Wright coming in late after the two are worn down and getting the shots that count in. Regardless of which way this goes though we're looking at two fighters most likely going for a title shot on this one.

Dizzy Knox (2-0) VS Garry Almeida (2-1-0)
Beau: Striking vs Jiu Jitsu, my favorite Dizzy Knox showed us his top notch striking capabilities in his recent TKO over Son Goku who just couldn't get the Kaioken in time and Garry has shown us his skills on the ground with two rd 1 submissions and also a significant age advantage.

E.C.: You know me Beau, I love to give it to the wrestler but Knox true to his name shows he can knock people tf out and that also seems to be Almeida's weakness after Satanic Panic KO'd him in their last fight. Maybe he's upped that striking defense though and we'll see him through to get that ultimate rematch but I'm going to hinge on Knox this time.

Prediction: Knox win via Unanimous Decision
Almeida is definitely going to take this to the ground, but one thing we can be sure of is Knox is not useless there and as a Thai Fighter and Boxer he can most likely handle himself in the clinch and stop those takedowns. We're expecting a war of attrition with Knox getting the shots in while Almeida attempts to put this to the ground and end it quickly, 5 rounds we'd run it for Almeida but on the shorter cycle going to hedge it for Knox this time.

Reece "Left Shoe" Foy (4-3-0) VS Archibald Atckinson (2-0-0)
E.C.: Into our co-main event again with that favorite matchup Foy has come back from a depressed slump against title contender and current champ respectively Nokkau and Zaintashara with two recent wins and Archie boy has shown he's an expert level striker with two KO victories there is also a significant age advantage for Foy to really utilize those ground moves.

Beau: But here we go again with that old friend of ours morale, Foy is no doubt a strong competitor but it seems like he hasn't done the maintenance to bring himself back up and enters this fight at a severe disadvantage there.

Prediction: Atckinson Win via TKO
We're thinking this is going to go to round 2, Foy will come out strong and tie Atckinson up as best he can but between energy and motivation there's no doubt that unless Foy can tie him up like a pretzel that vigor is going to be the deciding factor and Atckinson will show us where he belongs on the 185 stage.

MAIN EVENT
SAM DRNOLD (3-5-0) VS SATANIC PANIC (5-1-0)

E.C.: Hey wasn't Satanic Panic known by a different name before?
Beau: shhhhhhhhh, anyway Sam Drnold comes into this fight on 4 days notice, I heard they tried to get a hold of Paddy but the phone was cutting out on the yacht or something along those lines. So major props to rising to the occasion and saving the event, Sam comes in off of 2 losses but has skills as a wrestler and boxer to really send in those dirty boxing vibes, Satanic Panic has some pretty good standup skills but excels on the ground with a blackbelt in BJJ and some moderate Wrestling ability.

E.C.: I can see this one going either way, Drnold comes from a similar background as his teammate Quinnen Williams and if those skills are to be believed then this fight could end in a KO, but a black belt is not trifling accomplishment the two are definitely going to be going for the takedowns but which will prevail a GNP or a Sub victory?

Prediction: Satanic Panic Win Via Submission
While these two fighters have exceptional skills, both will most likely go to the ground and it's there that we'll see Satanic Panic really work those smooth transitions and lock up Drnold like a pretzel, highly bet within 3 rounds. Drnold's not out by a long shot but the morale, lack of prep time, and his mixed bag on decision losses and sub losses swing in favor of Panic, but as usual dark horses can always pull in the lead and Quinnen was very succesful with that ground and pound strategy going back to reclaim his title in the coming weeks so that team clearly has some expert coaching too.

Mattias Lundgren:
And there you have it ladies and gentleman the second Full Moon Showdown, as always Feel the Iron, Become the Wolf, we'll see you all in our post fight review later!