Weirdest shit I`ve ever seen

Ok,

I have been playing for well over a year and I have seen a lot of shit. But I swear this is straight out of a horror film.

You know those movies were the whole town dies and there is like nobody left except the main character. It`s creepy.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1546172600301st%20Spartan%20Logo.png

Can someone explain what the fuck is going on at 301st Spartan ? How in the holy hell does 99% of the population go Inactive at the same time.

Except Mister Island himself lol , who is he gonna farm...err fight?

About Us: Are you sick of seeing your beloved 25-year-old created fighter getting his flat ass kicked by a SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA trained 21-year-old ASS KICKER fighter? You are not alone! 301st SPARTAN is a 343k+ MMA Fight Organization exclusive only for 25-year-old created fighters, in that way fair match making is 301% guaranteed!

I mean, seriously, the entire fucking org went inactive simultaneously lolol:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgfighterlistpublic.php?oid=5591

that`s like 100 fighters/managers that slowed down at the same time right after the island was over.

• Upvote 3

Well, just peeking through the managers of at least one of the divisions, almost all of the managers (except Lucius Black) started either around 12/10-20/2018 or around 2/6-9/2019. So yeah, it sure seems like a flock of multi accounts that perhaps they just gave up on because it was too much to deal with?

I brought this up to Mike while the island season was still going. I think several other people brought the issue to Mike as well and some of the folks who have posted here have mentioned this exact issue in other threads. Mike doesn't seem to care even when we do the grunt work for him.

Speaking of which, has he ever gotten back to you about the slew of fake accounts in Helsinki that were pushing the ID up?

• Upvote 2

I brought this up to Mike while the island season was still going. I think several other people brought the issue to Mike as well and some of the folks who have posted here have mentioned this exact issue in other threads. Mike doesn't seem to care even when we do the grunt work for him.

Speaking of which, has he ever gotten back to you about the slew of fake accounts in Helsinki that were pushing the ID up?

Nope

He was also supposedly going to be done the bathroom reno like a month or more ago now and would be back and addressing things (yeah, ahuh). But that hasn't happened either, and there's been next to no peep from him for the most part. I've now been in the game since last October...almost 8 months...and for the most part what I've seen is a game on auto-pilot with ownership doing almost nothing, checking in only a couple of times over that period, and basically leaving the game to run lawless. I figure there are three options, 1) accept it as is and just deal with it, 2) bail on the game and say fuck that or 3) embace the carnage and chaos and do whatever you like in the meantime, cheat, use one or more multi's and simply have fun with the different businesses and such until such time as he ever steps in and does something. At which point...it's kinda a funny joke then right?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He was also supposedly going to be done the bathroom reno like a month or more ago now and would be back and addressing things (yeah, ahuh). But that hasn't happened either, and there's been next to no peep from him for the most part. I've now been in the game since last October...almost 8 months...and for the most part what I've seen is a game on auto-pilot with ownership doing almost nothing, checking in only a couple of times over that period, and basically leaving the game to run lawless.

I've been around a few years now and this has always been my complaint. It's not changing.

I (c'mon, let's be real: my dad) bought a new 4100 sq ft house 28 APR; in the last 30 days, we've: torn out all the carpet and subflooring and replaced them with hardwood; re-sided the house; replumbed all three bathrooms; and cleaned over 15 years worth of grime and filth off almost everything. I doubt he's still working on the bathroom. As long as he keeps running The Island at a reasonable frequency, I'll be back... probably. This was the first year someone took extreme multi fuckery to The Island, so it might be time to quit playing the game until Mike feels like being an active part of it again. I already quit giving him my money and only go VIP when someone else wants pays for it (exchange, VIP agreements) when it became obvious he was more interested in fighting with me about how "cartoony" my custom avatars were rather than dealing with cheaters.

• Upvote 6

He was also supposedly going to be done the bathroom reno like a month or more ago now and would be back and addressing things (yeah, ahuh). But that hasn't happened either, and there's been next to no peep from him for the most part. I've now been in the game since last October...almost 8 months...and for the most part what I've seen is a game on auto-pilot with ownership doing almost nothing, checking in only a couple of times over that period, and basically leaving the game to run lawless. I figure there are three options, 1) accept it as is and just deal with it, 2) bail on the game and say fuck that or 3) embace the carnage and chaos and do whatever you like in the meantime, cheat, use one or more multi's and simply have fun with the different businesses and such until such time as he ever steps in and does something. At which point...it's kinda a funny joke then right?

He will not do anything noteworthy and the game still is awesome as it is. Take option 1 and be happy.