Older fighter at creation

XxxtremeT13

Being able to create a fighter that could instantly go to 340 or open ID might be cool and definitely different than these barely entry level fighters that new managers get to play with

I disagree on that. As it is a fighter won't get into openid without having some significant ingame history. It also makes it an actual achievement to stick around long enough to get there. Even picking up free agents who are competitive in openid is not that easy (I used to try but Bwang always took them all). It makes openid more of an "endgame" thing. I think it's meant to work like that and this is something good for the game.

It was moreso meant as creating them to be like how 25 year olds are now. Fun to play, but not meant to be competitive for more than a few fights. Just making them to help new players give a preview of what they can see if they stick around long enough and get to the top tier orgs

Exactly. That’s what 25yr olds are for now. But, Even an 18yr old after a little bit of proper training can beat a created 25yr old. If a manager (intended for newer and less experience ones) could create a fighter that is older with more skill points they might get a better taste of what fighters could be like if they stuck around and trained younger fighters. Of course a created 18yr old that trained until they were 30 would still destroy a newly created 30yr old. But maybe that fighter could be more competitive against 20 something fighters who’ve been training a little while.

I don't think allowing older fighters on creation wouldn't push their ability vs better competition, it just makes 30 year old creations the new 25 year olds on an ID roll over and because there is now even older fighters in ID orgs projects will get put into the oven even longer then they already are.

older fighters would essentially have no training...other than physicals. Meaning fights more often...I'd say increase point distribution but then you'd have to adjust that for all the ages...adding additional age options with increased point distribution for each new age would just allow a manager to better create a stronger fighter for the now, but not the later of course.